Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win (53976 Views)

AFCON: Aliou Cisse Hospitalized After Cameroon Game / Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by kponkedenge(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2019
elonize:
They didn't take it on purpose, maybe it was inside a something they consume.am sure.we don't do drugs in our Nigeria team
Learn to read

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by fujirice: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2019
ruggedtimi:
They should test the referee rather grin
I tell you!
I can bet my left ball that guy was high in that match

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by efilefun(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2019
otipoju:
Naaa we Nigerians dont roll like that.

The shame that it will bring to your family will not even let you try it.

Common to loose clear goal sef, e go be like sey you kill person. Nigerians no go let you rest. Aiyegbeni for example.
Even Ighalo never chop forgiveness
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Chukalemon(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Person no fit play football again with full strength and zeal abi.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Unrated900(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2019
News not making sense.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by BabaO2: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Chrisbeks:
They tested the wrong guys, they should have tested aina. The guy was erratic throughout the game unlike his wonderful performance during the group stages. I suspect he was under the influence of something during that game
You are too biased most certainly a tribalist, of course omeruo deserved to be tested, he puts every foot wrong throughout. He caused both first and second goal, if you can ever be objective. The second goal that poor analysts are putting on Aina's doorstep supposed to have been headed off beyond the Cameroonian before coming to the path of waiting striker
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by osaweseforme(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2019
are you alright? next time read before commenting
elonize:
They didn't take it on purpose, maybe it was inside a something they consume.am sure.we don't do drugs in our Nigeria team

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Niyinficient(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2019
OP...Please dont use that 2nd picture again...it brings bad memories! undecided undecided undecided
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by kgr8mike(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
mvem:
oga na normal thing... They randomly test players after a game

Suppose say we no win?
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by ecclize: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Despite the negative vibe for this country... This is the last thing that will never bring us to the bad light of the world.
I trust Nigeria players.... Our guys don't do such

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Unrated900(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2019
News not making sense at all

Plenty complications in the writes ups

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2019
so, in one sentence, they didn't expect the 'Superior Eagles' to have had such an energetic come-back?!

test for drugs kó, test STD ni...
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by lionel4mercy: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2019
They are testing wrong people, they are supposed to test KUNDE, NJIE and BASSAGGOG they are all on drugs. you dont even need anything to know that Kunde is on drug. Watch it again and see how he was crashing on people like trailer without break.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by mixta140: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Imagine dat.

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Chrisbeks: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
BabaO2:
You are too biased most certainly a tribalist, of course omeruo deserved to be tested, he puts every foot wrong throughout. He caused both first and second goal, if you can ever be objective. The second goal that poor analysts are putting on Aina's doorstep supposed to have been headed off beyond the Cameroonian before coming to the path of waiting striker
Get lost with your tribslistic brain, who said anything about tribe here? Everything must be about tribe for tribalistic idiots like you. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by DennisEche(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2019
111sunshine:
Random tests like this are normal during competitions...

Meanwhile,

Do you want to eat highly nutritious and well processed c a t f i s h @ an affordable price of 1k?

Do you know that you can even start selling this product with less than 20k?

Why not call/whatsapp 0803 220 15 03 and watch your income grow while your health blossoms

Read this thread for more information
https://www.nairaland.com/5249377/take-nutrition-serious
looks better than The one that BBGRILLS guy is parading
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by thedio(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2019
They picked wrong persons,I think Etebo and Ndidi should the picked instead those guys.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by mvem(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2019
kgr8mike:

Suppose say we no win?
both teams are tested
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Studyinchina200(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2019
Nigerian media are good at tarnishing our image.

Useless people
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Mogajunior(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
elonize:
Lol. I don't think think you read the post up there.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Onetimentertain: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
ruggedtimi:
They should rather test the referee grin
hahaha lol that referee is the complete definition of savagery
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Rajosh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
elonize:
no sir. nobody is accusing them of doing drugs. testing players randomly is normal practice. other teams too had their players tested. Next testing, they'll select other players again and not this two.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Starz825(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chrisbeks:
They tested the wrong guys, they should have tested aina. The guy was erratic throughout the game unlike his wonderful performance during the group stages. I suspect he was under the influence of something during that game
He be like say Na person wey play pass Dem dey like test......omeruo and awaziem played like Dem inject them that day grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by namiji2598: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
otipoju:
Naaa we Nigerians dont roll like that.

The shame that it will bring to your family will not even let you try it.

Common to loose clear goal sef, e go be like sey you kill person. Nigerians no go let you rest. Aiyegbeni for example.
out of context
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by sharpwriter(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
elonize:

Lol... The headline is tricky... They were only tested, the news didn't say they tested positive. Nothing do our players.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by sharpwriter(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
gentlegenius:
OMG!

But they didn't tell us if the drug was a banned substance.
I'm sure it isn't a performance enhancing substance. Because after all, I didn't notice any improvement in the performance of those two defenders.

Lol... The headline is tricky... They were only tested, the news didn't say they tested positive. Nothing do our players.
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by seuncyrus(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
Sigh.. Adeboye is 77, has a PhD in Applied maths, ordained since 1975, hes been married for 52 years, his ideas worked for him... You couldn't even keep a marriage for 3 years and you aren't 30 yet, and the story was out here. Sit this one out

How is this related to the topic

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
ruggedtimi:
They should rather test the referee grin

His big head alone seems to be loaded with combinations of unheard substances
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Draught: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Fatigue! Simple and Short..
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by otipoju(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
namiji2598:
out of context

Stop living in a box...the concept is "soceital stigma as a deterrence to crime."
Re: AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
virginchaser:

No we ain't having issues with comprehension. I guess you are having issue with spelling.
Meanwhile, i am relief that all is well.

Are you not having issues with grammar?

“I am relief” shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Delete Each Other's Photos From Their Instagram Page / Kanu Nwankwo Shares Throwback Photo, Says "Discipline Will Take You Far" / "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.