₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,298,442 members, 5,051,643 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2019 at 05:15 PM

Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference (1316 Views)

Football Trading System (200% To 300% Returns) / Free Football Trading / Football Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 7:22am On Jul 08
There is quite a difference between football trading and football gambling.
I am here to help out someone who is deep in football gambling and needs to be psychologically uplift to football trading.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Football gambling is simply making football bets based on odds of the bookies, likeness for a team or club or because you think one team has more star players than the other. You can pick a 1.17 odd and still lose! Football gambling is when you leave the outcome of a game to CHANCE without concrete evidence that your bet will WIN. Don't believe all that you see on football prediction sites, I have used a whole of many and found that they only predict based on popular opinion of punters but the truth is that bookies have a way to outsmart punters.

I will show you how you can get back your loses back I you have an account with Nairabet.

But first, what's football trading?

Simply put, football trading is staking your money with a confidence level of 80% that your money will yield profit. Just like a market woman buys materials with the mindset that she would sell with a marginal profit. Same with football trading.

Football gambling is based on 50% win or 50% lose but football trading is based on 80-90% win or 20-10% lose.

I will like to teach you guys how I make cool cash with football trading on NAIRABET ONLY.

Based on the fact that I only use nairabet platform for my football trading, I can authoritatively tell you which odd is risking, which odd is safe and which odd is false. This I know because I have monitored the odds of the years and also monitored the outcome of many matches. To use my developed system, it can only work with NAIRABET. Sorry I am not trying to promote nairabet or will I send you a link to register with them. All I'm trying to say is that, I have been using Nairabet for few years now and therefore have a personal records of their odds.

Please note, my football trading is ON LIVE MATCHES otherwise known as INPLAY. But I get enough information before the match will start. So if the information I get is corresponding to the match in question I trade (bet) otherwise I ignore the match.

You don't knees to watch all matches or have raw information, the information has been processed for you.

On average, I make over 10000 daily on my trading. I trade as low as 100 and as high as 5000.

In all, my trading is based on inside info BEFORE match and not just on EMOTION.

See some proofs below.

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by nifemi25(m): 7:38am On Jul 08
Paste your digit here, lets transact
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 7:57am On Jul 08
Two Good Things About Football Trading.

1. There is no room for accumulation. It is ONLY single bet that is allowed.

2. Once you win a bet, your money is available to your account instantly which you can use to make another.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 12:01pm On Jul 08
nifemi25:
Paste your digit here, lets transact

Kindly hold on yet.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 3:44pm On Jul 08
Yea! It is time for practical.

I have gotten sufficient information from reliable sources today. If you are with me, you will win something today as you start to trade on Nairabet.

I have information on the ffg:
.Osijek vs Copenhagen

Mali vs Ivory Coast

Ghana vs Tunisia

Heart vs ICT

Cork City vs Preston

Eskilstuna vs Djurgaarden

Elfsborg vs Helsingborg

Hafnarfjordour vs Vikingur Reykjavik

Just watch out!!!

My first trade for today is Osijek vs Copenhagen
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 3:58pm On Jul 08
The game will start by 4pm

Osijek vs Copenhagen

The info I have shows that Osijek will either win or draw.

If Copenhagen should score in the first half. Then the goals will be over 2.5.

My strategy is this. Let the game begin. If after 30 minutes there is no goal...then I will pick Osijek win or draw. But if there is an early goal from any of the team then I will pick over 3.5

This is practical one.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 5:14pm On Jul 08
Practical 2

Mali vs Ivory Coast

From a reliable source, if there is a goal in the first half, the game will end with over 2.5 goals but if there is no goal in first half, it will end in under 2.5 goals.

So just watch out if there is a goal in first half before trading.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 5:49pm On Jul 08
Dim08:
The game will start by 4pm

Osijek vs Copenhagen

The info I have shows that Osijek will either win or draw.

If Copenhagen should score in the first half. Then the goals will be over 2.5.

My strategy is this. Let the game begin. If after 30 minutes there is no goal...then I will pick Osijek win or draw. But if there is an early goal from any of the team then I will pick over 3.5

This is practical one.

I am not just telling you what I won't do. I already made a stake before telling you to do likewise. The challenge I have is that I am too principled....I don't stake too big even if I am very sure of the game. Those who like to stake big will definitely benefit from my clues.

Check proof of my bet below: Osijek win or draw was given 2.0 odd. That's like 5,000 turning to 10000. But for me with a trader mentality... 500 turned to 1000.

1 Like

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 6:10pm On Jul 08
Dim08:

I am not just telling you what I won't do. I already made a stake before telling you to do likewise. The challenge I have is that I am too principled....I don't stake too big even if I am very sure of the game. Those who like to stake big will definitely benefit from my clues.

Check proof of my bet below: Osijek win or draw was given 2.0 odd. That's like 5,000 turning to 10000. But for me with a trader mentality... 500 turned to 1000.
See my stake has turned green. See proof below.

Now is time for me to make my side income for today. Let me give you a clue.

Elfsborg vs Helsingborg

If there is a goal in the first half, the match will end with over 2.5 or even over 3.5 but if there is no goal in the first half, the game will most likely end in under 2.5 goals.

Based on the odd shown on Nairabet, I am going for Under 2.5 goals. But during the live match if there is early goal I will stake for over 3.5 goals.

I'm done for today...I will trade other games without posting them here.

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Smallboy01: 6:51pm On Jul 08
Great one man.
Drop your digit I'll click to chat with you
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 7:09pm On Jul 08
Yes! Another green.

Ivory Coast just won Mali now.
They are happy and I'm happy too.

Can you imagine an odd of 2.20 for one of them to win? That means if you stake 5000 you get 11000 in return.

As usual, I don't stake high but profit is sure. I don't even watch the matches.

The difference between football trading and football gambling is level of risk and also insider information.

I get small income from Nairabet daily after my regular 8 - 5pm job.

Interesting. You will just see me pressing phone and smiling...

Proof of another successful trade.

Note: Elfsborg is still playing Helsingborg and the match will very likely end in U 2.5. Though the odd will be low now. If you had traded when I first said so, you would have seen good profit

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 7:13pm On Jul 08
Smallboy01:
Great one man.
Drop your digit I'll click to chat with you
Boss, kindly hold on.

I am not giving out fish but want to teach people how to get fish by themselves.

Just wait a little

1 Like

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 7:14pm On Jul 08
Tip:

Djuargaarden game will be over 3.5

Stake now
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 7:30pm On Jul 08
Dim08:
Tip:

Djuargaarden game will be over 3.5

Stake now
If you have not played this, kindly hold on. The odd given is on the high side 2.77
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 8:08pm On Jul 08
Tonight closing game for me will start by 8:15pm

ICELAND
Hafnarfjordour vs Vinkingur Reykjavik

Selection: Vikingur Reykjavik win or draw
The odd is 1.73.

This is not an in play...

Good night.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Smallboy01: 8:17pm On Jul 08
Dim08:

Boss, kindly hold on.

I am not giving out fish but want to teach people how to get fish by themselves.

Just wait a little

You're the kind of man wanted on nairaland not scammers Kudos.
I've spread my mat here beside the river bank learning how to fish grin

2 Likes

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Chigorkizz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08
Good
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 5:58am On Jul 09
Dim08:
Tonight closing game for me will start by 8:15pm

ICELAND
Hafnarfjordour vs Vinkingur Reykjavik

Selection: Vikingur Reykjavik win or draw
The odd is 1.73.

This is not an in play...

Good night.

LOST THIS GAME!
Apologies to whoever played it.

Just as I have said earlier, trading is 80-90% chance of an occurrence. That was the only lost of the day among all the games I traded.

Also note, I could have made some win from that particular game if I had played INPLAY but because I had to do something else and prepare for next day work I could not do in play.

Don't forget, the way my developed system works is this, get a pre-inform information on the outcome of the game....allow the game to start, if you observe that the game is corresponding towards the info received then TRADE otherwise IGNORE the game.

Secondly, be discipline enough not to stake any amount based on emotion, just because you have traded five games successful, does not mean you should empty all your account to trade the sixth game.

Learn to have a fixed amount or range you trade with.

Out for work this morning. Our first game will come by 2pm

Watch out for the Champions league qualification games.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 2:00pm On Jul 09
Hello everyone.

The first game for today is

Astana vs Cluj

I can't write too much cos I'm busy at work.

Remember the trading system, only trade when the match is corresponding to the information at hand.

This match is said to be an under 2.5 match but if a goal occurs in the first half, just quickly trade over 2.5 and if two goals occur in the first half, just trade over 3.5 goals.

After 30 minutes, if no team has scored, pick Cluj to win or draw.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 3:19pm On Jul 09
Ararat vs AIK

Pick Over 2.5 goals. After 2.5 goals attain, you can then proceed to over 3.5 goals.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 10:12pm On Jul 09
It was a bit stressful for me today. Traffic was really awful. I managed to play few games though there was no time to post them. more so, I only pick the game based on my knowledge of Nairabet odd and the direct insider info.

Aside from winning Ararat over 2.5 goals and Astana Under 2.5 goals

Won Lech Poznan win or draw and Ararat win or draw.

Like I said, it is a daily profit....no need to use big money. If you are making profit of 3000 on your money in bank everyday, you would have been very stupendously rich.

So, don't rush it. Steady slow and sure....build your passive income.

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by adexiology(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09
Bro i really like ur concept but i av questions to ask,
1. How can a person know which teams to select for the day because in a day there are lot of football matches played and u can't expect someone to be making research on each match, so how can someone select or identify the best football match to bet for that day.

2. Which site do you use in making research b4 making ur final decision on which type of market to bet on for a particular match because we have numerous sites e.g soccer stats, whoscored, soccervista e.t.c, these site give different analysis and stats on each match, so pls recommend a particular site for us to use so dat we can make the right selection for each game.

3. You made mention of insider source, do you av someone giving u info abt which match or which market selection to bet on.

3 Likes

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by adexiology(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10
Bro, i did nt see ur last post
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by enolife2(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11
who is always deleting the op comments?
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Niorte: 12:25pm On Jul 11
The guy has been banned again. But I read is last comment before it was deleted
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Niorte: 12:28pm On Jul 11
Bad belle don't want him to show us the way but I already got his email from his last post.

He be like say na nairabet get nairaland
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by adexiology(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11
Niorte:
Bad belle don't want him to show us the way but I already got his email from his last post.

Bro abeg give us his email address b4 they ban u too
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by enolife2(m): 8:25am On Jul 12
Niorte:

please kindly give us his email address

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal White Away Jersey Concept! / Nigerians Launch A Twitter Counter Attack On Kenyas / Keshi: We Played In An 'evil Forest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.