₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,667 members, 5,049,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2019 at 04:00 PM

Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference (1311 Views)

Football Trading System (200% To 300% Returns) / Free Football Trading / Football Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 2:02pm On Jul 12
Hello
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 2:07pm On Jul 12
Hello guys,

Zero 8 Zero 7 Eight Zero Five 2 Three

WhatsApp ONLY
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 2:19pm On Jul 12
I got banned while trying to respond to a question here.

The next day, I tried to respond again and got ban.

If you are interested to learn, contact me

royalcservices247@gmail.com

For the two days I was banned, these were some of my trades

1 Like

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 6:14pm On Jul 12
I don't need to make advert or do hard marketing to proof my system works!

The first nairaland that contacted me was given a free tip and guess what WE won! I didn't just give him a tip, I also played it. Though I gave him a tip, but for me I played double.

Only fools doubt proof.

I still have more confirmed tips for today. I'm still at work, people who have been whatsaping and calling. I apologise. I will respond to you soonest. But I prefer WhatsApp.

See proof of my trade this afternoon.

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 10:09pm On Jul 13
For those who WhatsApp me and are serious about the system... Kudos

For those who are looking for FREEBIES..sorry I wish I could teach you my secret for free but you would not have it.

To those who I have taught the process without hiding anything from them, pls be circumspect in your trading and don't water down the secrets passed to you.

For those expecting me to tell you my trade is 100% win all the times. Pls be realistic with yourself.

For those who want more proof, see below

Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by sebastineblack(m): 9:06am On Jul 14
Dim08:
Hello guys,
Zero 8 Zero 7 Eight Zero Five 2 Three
WhatsApp ONLY
the number isn't complete
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 10:29pm On Jul 14
sebastineblack:

the number isn't complete
Sorry, I removed it myself. Tired of people calling to waste my time without willing to take needed action

I've got a real life outside this.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16
Dim08:

Sorry, I removed it myself. Tired of people calling to waste my time without willing to take needed action

I've got a real life outside this.
you left this thread
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Dim08: 3:11pm On Jul 17
Ifeanyi4491:
you left this thread
80% of people who had contacted were looking for get quick rich method.

They didn't have account
They had not funded their account
They wanted me to reveal my secrets for free

Yet they wanted to win BIG.

Like I said to one, I have a life outside football trading. It is just a way of earning passive income.
Re: Football Trading Vs Football Gambling: The Difference by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:20am On Jul 18
Dim08:

80% of people who had contacted were looking for get quick rich method.

They didn't have account
They had not funded their account
They wanted me to reveal my secrets for free

Yet they wanted to win BIG.

Like I said to one, I have a life outside football trading. It is just a way of earning passive income.

Bro how can i join the ship

(1) (2) (Reply)

European Football Academies Invites You For Trials / Kenya Wants To Host 2024 Olympics. Nigeria Nko? / Cameroon V Togo - WC Qualifier On March 23rd At 3:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.