Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun (83524 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by victorDanladi: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2019
davillian:
The next set of people that will come out to sue him are the people he infected with HIV intentionally.
yeah, yeah, yeah

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
kinguwem:
The lady's soul should be allowed to rest in peace. The health details of a patient is confidential even after death. Exposing her status just to get at Senator Abbo is unethical & a betrayal of shared confidentiality.

So are you saying we should remain silent while senator Anno continues spreading Hiv Virus. Who knows how many innocent victim who he had knowingly infect with Hiv.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
remiopash:

Eeya..I am happy for you.

Thank you for rejoicing with me,
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by airminem(f): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Junkie1:

Drug me
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Junkie1: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
airminem:

Drug me
I'D GLADLY DO IT AND FVCK YOU WHILE YOU'RE PASSED OUT
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by airminem(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Junkie1:
I'D GLADLY DO IT AND FVCK YOU WHILE YOU'RE PASSED OUT
No NO. I never said FVCK YOU. smiley
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Junkie1: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
airminem:
No NO. I never said FVCK YOU. smiley
DRUGS AND SEX GO HAND IN HAND

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by airminem(f): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Junkie1:
DRUGS AND SEX GO HAND IN HAND
With Consent !
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Konquest: 10:04pm On May 29, 2020
Beremx:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/unending-trouble-of-senator-abbo/
Why is this guy still moving freely as of 2020 despite his foxy past?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.