Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? (688 Views)

Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Why Do Religions Have Different God But Same Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2019
I need answers.
Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by respect80(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Because different planets have different names but one solar system grin
Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
respect80:
Because different planets have different names but one solar system grin
very funny grin grin
Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Just the same reason why many read the same bible yet have 100 different meaning for it.... religion is a scam!

The idea is to create an imaginary monster, from which they will save you, but only if you follow-follow them and become a slave to their BS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by respect80(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2019
seyi371:

very funny grin grin

Well, on a more serious note, the concept of every religion in grounded or rooted in the rivalry between the forces of good and evil.
Therefore, in every religion, the good force is perceived as the godly entity which supremacy is attached to in such religion, while the negative force is seen as the evil or satanic entity.
I hope you would understand the way I put it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2019
respect80:

Well, on a more serious note, the concept of every religion in grounded or rooted in the rivalry between the forces of good and evil.
Therefore, in every religion, the good force is perceived as the godly entity which supremacy is attached to in such religion, while the negative force is seen as the evil or satanic entity.
I hope you would understand the way I put it
Very good explanation, I understand you clearly.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2019
grin grin grin

some people are just thoughtful.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by respect80(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin

some people are just thoughtful.

grin

How do you mean sir?
Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
respect80:

How do you mean sir?

I liked the OP's observation...

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Sorry my reply is in late,the truth is,religion was created by men just as the laws of a country is created,that being said it also means it has its negative and positive sides,the negative side is known as extortion and exploitation the positive part is known to give hope to those who don't know where to stand.every religion would agree there is only one God because there are no two Satan's,at least thats what they believe.
Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2019
seyi371:
I need answers.

God is One spirit being and Satan is also a spirit being. But Satan has been disguising himself for thousands of years to deceive people while God is unchangeable!

So all the religions on earth are worshipping Satan UNKNOWINGLY except one single group.

A, young Jewish teacher from Nazareth who lived almost 2,000 ago once said 'By their fruit you will know them' Matthew 7:15-20

According to this young Nazarene, the TRUE God is one personality {Mark 12:29} so all those worshiping that same God must speak and do things with one accord {John 17:20-23} there should be no difference in the way and manner they do things because they'll all have one single line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

So while all the peoples under the Sun are been deceived and blindfolded by Satan's manipulations {2Corinthians 4:4,1John 5:19} with his two major weapons "POLITICS and RACISM"

Satan's weapons have been quenched amongst God's worshippers {Isaiah 2:2-4, 54:17} So we are like one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers. Of course you'll recognize us by the LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating our midst! John 13:34-35 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2019
That One devil is responsible for the many gods.

He is only trying to shield humans away from the truth.

He created those many gods to discredit that True and Only one God.

Simply put, he created thousands of counterfeit to discredit just ONE ORIGINAL.

My advice?

Look for that original. No matter what it will cost you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Maximus69:

God is One spirit being and Satan is also a spirit being. But Satan has been disguising himself for thousands of years to deceive people while God is unchangeable!

So all the religions on earth are worshipping Satan UNKNOWINGLY except one single group.

A, young Jewish teacher from Nazareth who lived almost 2,000 ago once said 'By their fruit you will know them' Matthew 7:15-20

According to this young Nazarene, the TRUE God is one personality {Mark 12:29} so all those worshiping that same God must speak and do things with one accord {John 17:20-23} there should be no difference in the way and manner they do things because they'll all have one single line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

So while all the peoples under the Sun are been deceived and blindfolded by Satan's manipulations {2Corinthians 4:4,1John 5:19} with his two major weapons "POLITICS and RACISM"

Satan's weapons have been quenched amongst God's worshippers {Isaiah 2:2-4, 54:17} So we are like one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers. Of course you'll recognize us by the LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating our midst! John 13:34-35 smiley
Nice explanation,( quite complicated tho).
Re: Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
seyi371:
Nice explanation,( quite complicated tho).

Certainly! It will surely sound complicating!
Because the logical reason of truth about God has tree factors!
The THEORIES
The PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and
The BENEFITS

All my write-up is based on the theories, you need to know the practical application before you can experience the benefits.
There's no group on this earth that's free from theories even atheism will tell you a lot about evolution which is just the theory of their group, but where all other groups fail is when you demand for the practical application of what they're teaching so that people can benefit from the THEORIES. Then you'll discover that all what they're exhibiting is Futility and complete FOOLISHNESS! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Assembles Half-naked Women To Pray For Him. Watch Video / Year 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria And Beyond / If You Are A Christian, Make Jesus Trend Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.