Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (81319 Views)

15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Nasige(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
NA WA OOO, OF ALL TREATMENT NA SNIPER THE SO CALLED GRADUATE SEE APPLY FOR HER HAIR, RIP ANYWAY.

1 Like

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Subcutaneous absorption sometimes is as strong as ingestion

4 Likes

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
None of which would have happened if you remove the sniper. So what's your point?
ichidodo:
What a bunch of bollocks....She might have suffered respiratory allergies exacerbated by the close proximity of the sniper to her nose....She suffered asphyxiation in her sleep.
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
buh right now drinking Sniper buh notthing is happening ....
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by YorubaEmir: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Using Monday hammer to strike your balls because you feel some itching
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by teemotee: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
is that what they taught her in school?
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by stagger: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
obailala:
How exactly does insecticide placed on the head kill a person? This story sounds wieird.

Meanwhile there're just too many dolts on the first page of this thread.

The active ingredient in Sniper and other insecticides are organophosphates, the same stuff you have in agents used in chemical warfare such as Sarin gas. They are not to be used on human skin as they are deadly. Very deadly.

I once had a rat in my store. I locked the store door and windows and used a mix of sniper and water on the floor. Opened the store next day and met the rat stretched out and dead!

Na dat day I fear Sniper. Even the name alone is enough to tell you how deadly it is.

6 Likes

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by IamCharles123: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
ornicus:
if this story is true - it is long overdue Darwinism. weeding out the stupid.
Lol, natural selection, the stupid ones take themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by ukahrawah: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
When dirtyness and laziness rule.

3 Likes

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by uuzba(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

Not Everyone uses cream crack .

She’s most likely a natural haired that’s why it was easy for lice to attached to her scalp ..
And she can't wash and comb her hair?
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by lomprico(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wow!
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by ichidodo: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dshocker:

The sniper melted and penetrated through her hair,into her head
Subcutaneous adsorption is quite farfetched to be honest especially when it comes to harmful chemical substances, example,skin lotions are harmful when ingested but why aren't they poisonous when applied on skin?...

1 Like

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Doesn’t work that way .

I have never had a personal experience ,I know for a fact that you can’t wash lice off just like that ...i think she was trying to do a home remedy (it’s backfired )

uuzba:

And she can't wash and comb her hair?

2 Likes

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by ichidodo: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
None of which would have happened if you remove the sniper. So what's your point?
The f**k you on about?...
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
#canTypeButCan'tReadGang

ichidodo:
The f**k you on about?...
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Dshocker(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
ichidodo:
Subcutaneous adsorption is quite farfetched to be honest especially when it comes to harmful chemical substances example skin lotions are harmful when ingested but why aren't they poisonous when applied on skin?...

Harmful to what extent....Bro snipers are hazardous chemicals, specifically produced to kill

1 Like

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by TriggahMan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
GistMore4:
Ayomikun Juliana, a corps member serving in Osogbo, Osun State, has died after allegedly applying popular insecticide, Sniper, to her hair to kill the lice troubling her.

It was gathered that she had gone to a salon, where it was discovered that her hair was infested with lice. On getting home, Juliana decided to get rid of them with Sniper.

Upon application, she allegedly covered her hair with a cap and slept off. However, the following morning, she was rushed to the hospital but never survived.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/corper-dies-after-applying-sniper-to-her-hair-to-kill-lice-photos

Rock your natural hair una say MBA.

Carry wig wear for head, lice build temple

U wan use sniper kill dem, u follow the lice waka.

Hard luck.. R.I.P

E weak me las las
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by ichidodo: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
#canTypeButCan'tReadGang
Whatever....
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Geesaintagape:
She may b asthmatic of which sniper precipitated a severe attack
Have an asthmatic friend who can't stay in a room that u put sniper in. Even if it's after a week gan the tin still dey bother. Not to talk of hair that is close to the nose that u can easily perceive
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by okenwaa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Educated illiterates everywhere in naija.

May her soul rip

1 Like

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by odogwu9(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gboy98:
Is sniper that deadly?

Extremely deadly..

1 Like

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by YorubaWarrior: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
ornicus:
if this story is true - it is long overdue Darwinism. weeding out the stupid.

Then in that case all Black folks should have been wiped off the face of earth.. angry
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
does lice still exist?its bn long i saw 1
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by showafrica(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
athaboi:
That stuff is just too powerful

I ignorantly did that to my birds years ago and they died.

1 Like

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
TriggahMan:

Rock your natural hair una say MBA.

Carry wig wear for head, lice build temple

U wan use sniper kill dem, u follow the lice waka.

Hard luck.. R.I.P

E weak me las las
Her hair was natural .
simple head-to-head contact is the usual culprit. Lice can spread via clothing, bedding, or other personal items, though this is not common. Head lice infestation affects millions of children and adults each year, in every socioeconomic condition. While undesirable, lice don't spread any diseases.

2 Likes

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Sterope(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
I pity your mother, GFS, wives, daughters. It is gonna be very difficult to live with an ignoramus.

Dshocker:

If lice wasn't as a result of poor hygiene,then i must say;You Are Extremely Dirty....I pity your boyfriend
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dshocker:

If lice wasn't as a result of poor hygiene,then i must say;You Are Extremely Dirty....I pity your boyfriend
It is not as a result of dirt u can Google it.
If u share pillow with an infected person u get it.
If u sleep close to an infected person u get it. So stop jumping to conclusion. Even sharing comb with an infected person or sleeping on d same bed wirh infected person. Gotten fron person to person
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by ichidodo: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dshocker:

Harmful to what extent....Bro snipers are hazardous chemicals, specifically produced to kill
I agree...But in this case it might have triggered an already pre existing condition or ailment of a respiratory nature to cause her death.
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by engrjacuzzi: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
0l 1000 ways to die... say no to sniper
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Starhearts: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gboy98:
Is sniper that deadly?

Try it be give us d result after 4 hours of d application

1 Like

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by IceColdVeins(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
ichidodo:
What a bunch of bollocks....She might have suffered respiratory allergies exacerbated by the close proximity of the sniper to her nose....She suffered asphyxiation in her sleep.
Yeah, probably coupled with the fact that the substance was absorbed into her system via the hair pores on the scalp

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.