Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Weird Way To Cure Vaginal Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weird Way To Cure Vaginal Odour (473 Views)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Eliminate Vaginal Odour And Dark Patches 100%effective with customer reviews / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Way To Cure Vaginal Odour by Midas01: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Does your vagina have an offensive "fish" smell?

Are you anxious and embarrassed due to the repugnant smell?

A mildy "sour" smell is quite normal but a fishy or rotten smell calls for serious concern as it could predispose you to sexually transmitted infections, pelvic inflammatory disease and other infertility problems.

With my proven and tested home remedies, this problem will be a thing of the past.

You no longer need to spend hard earned money buying drugs and washing your vagina with substances that contain dangerous chemicals that will do more damage.

For just a token, you get to have a complete guide on how to permanently eradicate this problem.

Remember, health is wealth. Don't play with your health. Call or Whatsapp the number below now.

Whatsapp: https:///2347086637969
Re: Weird Way To Cure Vaginal Odour by Midas01: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good evening

(1) (Reply)

Leonid Rogozov: First & Only Man To Perform Appendix Surgery On Himself (photos) / Massages For Pregnant Women / I Am Unable To Defecate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.