Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Nose Mask Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Nose Mask Experience (200 Views)

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince / Nigerian Pastor Condemns The Wearing Of Nose Mask Says It's Demonic / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nose Mask Experience by toyinaremu(f): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
I had cold some days ago, while sneezing almost every minute. It came with a running nose and the AC at work was not helping matters. Unfortunately, I cannot switch it off and make the office stuffy for my colleagues, what then do I do?

I added robb to a tissue paper and covered my nose with it but it was totally uncomfortable. I needed a nose mask to cover my nose and inhale the ointment simultaneously. Sadly, we don't have a nose mask in my office. But I know an office where I can get a nose mask because it was a factory. But the obstacle is that I do not know anyone there to approach.

I asked few colleagues if they know someone who knows somebody in the factory (smiles). I was able to find one. As we were on our way to their office, my colleague stopped abruptly on the way and requested to know why I needed the connection. I explained my situation and she said, the person she knows can't help because he is not in the factory department.

We returned back to the office, but I was unhappy and uncomfortable, but I had to manage it. At a point, I got tired of managing and decided to go to that office again and approach anyone I see hoping to be favored.

I got downstairs and entered the first office I saw opened. I spoke to a lady asking for the mask. To my surprise, she got up and went to the factory purposely because of me, to get me the mask and yay, she brought two for me.

As I was standing waiting for her return, something dropped in my spirit about the incident. Do you know this is the exact way people relate with God?

The death and resurrection of Christ has given us free access to the Father but unfortunately, many still want a man or woman of God who will lead them to Him and table their request.

The shortest solution to a problem is to minimize the distance between your knees and the floor. Those who kneel before God can stand up to face anything and anyone in life. Quit looking for servants of God to table your request for you before God; you can also go before Him.

Another side to this scenario is this: it is not always about the connection you have, but your ability to trust in the grace of God. Connection or struggles can fail but His grace stands forever.

Question for thought: what is obstructing your access to the Father?

Good Morning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Vanishing; Everything Is About To Change Suddenly ( Video) / Do We Need Scientific Prove That God Exist / To Whom Much Is Given

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.