Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech (29687 Views)

Wahala For INEC - Tech Guru Expose How INEC Deleted Results From The BIVAS / The Same Election That Claimed It Was Not Transmitted By BVAS / Tribunal Blast Inec, How Can You Say Presidential Pool Were Not Transmitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

Unfortunately,the role of transmission is solelyvfor the presiding officers.therefore,rates role of transmission is unlawful

You still don't understand do you? He never said he transmitted the result. He said his role is to work with APOs when they have issues with the SCR and part of his training includes issues that may come up during transmission of results. There's another thread where the APO said they transmitted results. This RATECH's testimony is to establish the ability of the SCR to transmit results electronically and the intent of INEC to do that during elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Daboomb: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
tech18:
This RATECH doesn't know his job oooh

The main job of RATECH is to troubleshoot ,replace and reconfigure the card reader if any technical issues erupts.

E-collation was part of the training manual and even the card reader.But NOBODY did any e_collation ,because it was not supported by law.

I believe there are many people that served as RATECHs,POs and APPs here

The RATECH guy suddenly assume the role he was not employed for an turned himself to a presiding officer. shocked shocked shocked
I tell you, that RATECH guy just bought himself a Kirikiri jail uniform. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Kenturkey048(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Daboomb:

Not so Sir!

INEC basis of defense is that IT DID NOT TRANSMIT nor Authorise anyone to TRANSMIT Election results ELECTRONICALLY ......which is something prohitted by the Elelctoral Act 2015 (the law in effect and guiding the 2019 elections).

So, even if Atiku and his team can prove that election results were transmitted electronically, (which is like proving that God does not exist!), the best that can happen is that all those who did so, will go to jail for breaking the law but INEC itself has said it before the election that OUR SERVES HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFFLINE (synonymous to a shutdown) because we cant transmit election result electronically, as it is forbidden by law.

if you "transmit" election results electornically, it does not take a computer genius to know that if that Server is shut down, your "transmission" will not be DELIVERED and it is as good as "lost in transmission"
grin grin grin
senior,no server was shut down sir..the transmission was successful sir...you dear not leave the RAC as a P.O without completing your transmission sir.....
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by decub: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Daboomb:

He is certainly not an illegal "adhoc worker" of INEC.
(He is not a Staff though, staffing goes beyond "employment", even if not adhoc, it involves "probation and confirmation of that employment"wink

he will be mor eproperly defined as an "Adhoc Employee" of INEC.

But the crux of the matter here is that INEC, which reserves the right to stipulate the the duties, responsibilities and SCOPE of SUTIES" of anybody it hires, albeit temporarily or permanently, has said that this "RATECH" employee has gone beyond his "SCOPE OF ASSIGNED DUTIES", if he actually "transmit results electronically" to a supposed INEC Server!

This RATECH might also he opening himself to jail time, for contravening the Electoral Act, which forbids the transmission of election results, ELECTORNICALLY.
I just hope, in his zeal to support a "partisan policy" (he is Igbo and we know where the allegiance of most Igbos lie, between APC and PDP), he wont land himself in jail, after the election Petition has been decided, because he is making his testimony ON OATH!

If it is true testimony => he breaks the Electoral Act 2015 => JAIL TIME
If it is false testimony => he is guilty of lying to the Court under Oath (Perjury) => JAIL TIME

It takes a really stupid individual, to emesh yourself into this kind of "power play" by Politicians, no matter how much they promise you!
It wouldn't also be wrong for us to understand the role of the RATECH employee so we can truly determine if he actually went beyond his scope of assigned duties; not just to swallow what INEC told us.

I appreciate your comment, but would appreciate it more if we can analyze without looking at the ethnic affiliation of the accused or defendant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

No,unfortunately he is doing the opposite.most of you atikulators either do not know the law or did not read his petition.atiku is trying to prove the existence of a server by using ratech whose role in transmitting results were illegal.he is not challenging their use,he is supporting them

If truely there is an INEC server which we will all know later then why is the results in the server diferent from the ones INEC announced
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by tech18: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Daboomb:

The RATECH guy suddenly assume the role he was not employed for an turned himself to a presiding officer. shocked shocked shocked
I tell you, that RATECH guy just bought himself a Kirikiri jail uniform. grin grin
The guy na certified Mumu.
grin grin
How can you as a RAtech claim you transmit election result?

The judges will just dismiss d case
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by decub: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

buhari never signed anything,the supreme court verdict is the latest happening and overrules any other law
Thanks for letting me know. Appreciated!

1 Like

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by ahatson(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why most Nigerian are in so much darkness, if there is no server where did INEC store the information being downloaded into the card reader before election and how is the card reader able to access such information even when it was not used during voters registration.
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
senior,no server was shut down sir..the transmission was successful sir...you dear not leave the RAC as a P.O without completing your transmission sir.....

INEC is just playing with fire in the name of politics
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Kenturkey048(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Daboomb:

senior all RATECH guys were given a Samsung TAB,subbed with a GLO sim..basically for results transmission electronically ...meaning we connected our SCR through the WIFI of the Samsung TAB..

make we leave atiku and buhari out of this..is INEC actually playing with the intelligence of Nigerians at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
I'm here to learn; so far so good, I've not been disappointed.
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
ahatson:
Sometimes I wonder why most Nigerian are in so much darkness, if there is no server where did INEC store the information being downloaded into the card reader before election and how is the card reader able to access such information even when it was not used during voters registration.

Our education sector is in comatose that even the graduates are Nigeria major problems.....

Some APC e-rats won't like your comment
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Habeyy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Realdeals:

Maybe it is safe to say bus drivers are not eligible to work for INEC
thank you brov
Since that also is an illegal creation by inec

This yakubu is just a disgrace
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Kenturkey048(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

INEC is just playing with fire in the name of politics
I no come understand wetin dey sup again oooh.
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
senior all RATECH guys were given a Samsung TAB,subbed with a GLO sim..basically for results transmission electronically ...meaning we connected our SCR through the WIFI of the Samsung TAB..

make we leave atiku and buhari out of this..is INEC actually playing with the intelligence of Nigerians at large.

Our instutition will be at a loss after all these dramas because Atiku and Buhari will come and go but what INEC did will damage us gradually in our future elections
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by blank(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

No,unfortunately he is doing the opposite.most of you atikulators either do not know the law or did not read his petition.atiku is trying to prove the existence of a server by using ratech whose role in transmitting results were illegal.he is not challenging their use,he is supporting them

That i asked a question made me "Atikulator"? That's an error of generalization. Unfair generalization if i may add. I am just trying to make sense of the whole petition so that i can follow it logically.
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Daboomb: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Buckubuck:

You still don't understand do you? He never said he transmitted the result. He said his role is to work with APOs when they have issues with the SCR and part of his training includes issues that may come up during transmission of results. There's another thread where the APO said they transmitted results. This RATECH's testimony is to establish the ability of the SCR to transmit results electronically and the intent of INEC to do that during elections.

Please now?

- Do you agree that it is the 2015 Electoral law that guided this 2019 election?

- Do you agree that that law PROHIBITS (makes it illegal) to transmit electoral Results by electronic means (SCR to Server)?

- Do you agree that INEC said, before the Election, that it will not be transmitting election results ELECTONICALLY, because Mr. president did not sign the amended Bill (which alows electronic transmission) into Law?

- Do you agree that anything done, that is prohibitted by LAW, is illegal, nul and void and of no-effect?

If you agree with all the above, then whatever anyone says concerning that past election, is NULL and VOID and of No-effect.
A Court does not give legality to actons that are Null and Void before the law, ab initio.

I dont know why most of the youngers ones of today (not all of them o) dont sit back and reason about an issue, apply the law and then see the outcome? They just like to argue blindly!
When they were arguing on the Adelek (Osun's case), l told them that his basis for going to court is faulty and he will lose, because he was not challenging the outcome of the election in his appeal, but was challenging whenther the "absence of one of the Appeal court's Electoral Appeal Judges" is not enough grounds to invalidate the judgement given.
Did he not lose?

As sure as daylight, Atiku has lost this case because he is anchoring his appeal on an illegality, something prohibitted by the Electoral Law 2015
Please bookmark my post, cross check when the judgement is delivered and you dont even need to thank me.

3 Likes

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Kenturkey048(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Our instutition will be at a loss after all these dramas because Atiku and Buhari will come and go but what INEC did will damage us gradually in our future elections
as in,the matter no clear me...I am not looking at this from the angle of Buhari and Atiku..

am only viewing from the transparency test of Inec..how them go say they no transmit results electrically or the RATECH guys assigned to pooling units all of a sudden turns illegal staff....we P.O called the result for them(RATECH) they did the transmission..
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by olutop(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
tech18:

My brother what did you transmit? is it the details of the accredited voters or the total votes scored by each party?

Did you enter ALL THE PARTIES AND THE VOTES SCORED INTO THE SCR(Smart Card Reader)?

The party contesting in the election is already on the page, all we do is put the number of votes of each party by there acronym, we also include the Total registered voters, Total accredited voters, Valid votes,invalid votes at the top section of the page because there was a space 4 each 1 dere.....I don't understand what INEC Is saying o, because of this thing called E-Collation I missed Barca vs Sevilla entered my room 1am Sunday morning because without it we were not allowed to leave the RAcenter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Spallanzani: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
decub:

I think we also need to know what the electoral act says and whose information (combined) the Presiding officers depend on. If RATECH is not recognized by law, then who engaged them, and for what purpose? The whole thing is getting interesting cos it might dig up INEC loop holes.
RATECH are technicians employed to fix card reader not transmit result, how are you guys so dumb. You all are just shouting server up and down, what do you all know about servers. All this cock and bull comments irritate to say the least

1 Like

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
as in,the matter no clear me...I am not looking at this from the angle of Buhari and Atiku..

am only viewing from the transparency test of Inec..how them go say they no transmit results electrically or the RATECH guys assigned to pooling units all of a sudden turns illegal staff....we P.O called the result for them(RATECH) they did the transmission..

Yea, INEC is not being truthful with events that happened before, during and after the elections..... INEC TOLD NIGERIANS AND THE WHOLE WORLD THAT THEY DIDN'T TRANSMIT RESULTS ELECTRONICALLY AND THAT THERE WAS NO SERVER BUT ALL NA LIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by dadexcel: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

The actual elections and transmission were done with legally recognized staffs
.....so if the RATECH guys position is an illegal one yet appointed by inec , by this your assertion now that the election staff were all legal appointees which one do we now take and leave the other ....
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
muykem:
Olanipekun is too sound. He has killed the evidence of this witness without struggle. INEC guidelines didn't recognize registration area technicians simple.

Did inec train them or not?

don't be a sophisticated M®rron.

Did inec appoint him or not?
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by tech18: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

The party contesting in the election is already on the page, all we do is put the number of votes of each party by there acronym, we also include the Total registered voters, Total accredited voters, Valid votes,invalid votes at the top section of the page because there was a space 4 each 1 dere.....I don't understand what INEC Is saying o, because of this thing called E-Collation I missed Barca vs Sevilla entered my room 1am Sunday morning because without it we were not allowed to leave the RAcenter
thAt One na your EO problem oooh

I worked as Collation Officer, nowhere anybody transmit results via the e collation here oooh

Most of the POs don't even know how to operate the SCR talkless of e_collation

1 Like

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by Spallanzani: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
ichidodo:
Hot dog! So we know for a fact that election results were transmitted which means that for a fact servers were utilized for the exercise....The noose is tightening the necks of APC and INEC, let's see how they untangle themselves from this one.
What if INEC said they didn't utilize the server based on some technical glitches. This case will not see the light of the day. See I'm an IT expert and I know what I'm saying, infact I've worked and still work with different servers. There are alot of set back that won't allow centralized submission of the election results. The card reader was only used for accreditation not voting so how do you want to transmit result when the device wasn't used to vote?

1 Like

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by olutop(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
tech18:
thAt One na your EO problem oooh

I worked as Collation Officer, nowhere anybody transmit results via the e collation here oooh

Most of the POs don't even know how to operate the SCR talkless of e_collation
haaa, then there is a serious loop in the whole electoral process.

May God help our Nation.

1 Like

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by HisSexcellency(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

He worked for inec quite alright but since he's not recognized by law,he is illegal and his role wont be captured by the court.transmission of results is clearly the job of p.os legally.ratechs are unknown.
But i thought inec said there was no server
Which one is the p.o transmitting the results to, airtel server
Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by tech18: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

haaa, then there is a serious loop in the whole electoral process.

May God help our Nation.
Amen oooh
Even the mAnual result sheet many of them don't know the difference between valid votes,rejected,etc

the e_collation can't stand in d face of the law

1 Like

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by otokx(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:

Incredibly unbelievable, in my center, somewhere in Rivers State, the POs brought their polling boxes to the INEC office and submitted results with SCR to the Collation officers. Some of the POs were unable to operate their SCRs and the RACTECH guys were more interested in snapping the result sheet with their tabs. At no point was the issue of transmission of result mentioned. Even the use of SCR as a control for the result sheet was highly contested. If there was transmission some other place we are not aware.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by otokx(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
decub:

At a point, I stopped following the electoral law as amended because of the delay in signing it into law. But I know that this is what the amendment look like so the issue of the 2016 verdict might not also hold; that is, if it was later signed into law.
Insertion of a new subsection (1A)
and amendment to subsection (5)

The insertion of the new subsection
1A mandates the Commission to keep
a Register of Voters as the National
Register of Voters in its National
Headquarters and other locations as
it may determine. It also provides for
the keeping of the Voters Register in
an electronic format in INEC’s central
database, as well as in manual, printed
or hard copy format.

Now the issue of 'the exact role of these technicians' comes to mind.

If there's ever a RATECH, then there should be some kinda synergy. It's either they transmit a unanimous result as agreed by all other officers or they transmit exactly what the presiding officer announced (should announce).

What I observed was that some of this RACTECH tried to show themselves as superior beings because they are holding a tab. I however put them in their place as the manual was quite clear, PO submits results and SCR to Ward CO who collates and submits result to LG CO and SCR is returned to EO. If EO wants to give duplicate copy for transmission that is his business but nobody will make my work harder or waste my time in some remote area.

2 Likes

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by tech18: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
otokx:

Incredibly unbelievable, in my center, somewhere in Rivers State, the POs brought their polling boxes to the INEC office and submitted results with SCR to the Collation officers. Some of the POs were unable to operate their SCRs and the RACTECH guys were more interested in snapping the result sheet with their tabs. At no point was the issue of transmission of result mentioned. Even the use of SCR as a control for the result sheet was highly contested. If there was transmission some other place we are not aware.
Cc Olutop

So there was inconsistency

E_collation can't hold

1 Like

Re: It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech by decub: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
otokx:

What I observed was that some of this RACTECH tried to show themselves as superior beings because they are holding a tab. I however put them in their place as the manual was quite clear, PO submits results and SCR to Ward CO who collates and submits result to LG CO and SCR is returned to EO. If EO wants to give duplicate copy for transmission that is his business but nobody will make my work harder or waste my time in some remote area.
Thanks for making it clearer. All I wanted to know is who RATECH is, who employed them and what their job role is, in connection with what the electoral act says.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Access Twitter Through VPN - APC Warns Nigerians / Emefiele's Wife, 3 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.