Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter (21753 Views)

What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? / My Experience As A Recruiter-chika Uwazie @chikauwazie / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter by bizza45: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
TheCvBank:
Hey guys!

For those of you in need of professional help with your CV, cover letter and any form of application (job, scholarship, etc), contact Cvbank to get one for you today at an affordable rate.
They have a great team and gurantee a great job for every client.
You can send them a WhatsApp message via 07038240838 or email thecvbankng@gmail.com.

Meanwhile, you can checkout testimonial from their previous clients here : https://www.nairaland.com/5164478/testimonies-cv-cover-letter-clients

how much do they charge
Re: Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter by TheCvBank: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
bizza45:

how much do they charge

N4,000 for a cv, cover letter, LinkedIn account setup and job alerts membership
Re: Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter by sirstas(m): 2:09am On Jul 09, 2019
H n
Re: Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter by deltateam: 5:15am On Jul 09, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Story!!!

For this country

All this packaging no count oo if U know no person.. grin

If you know what you are doing and your course is hotcake, you can secure a job. Its not always about knowing someone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? / Minimum Wage: FG May Sack Workers, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.