Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? (9570 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Mstick: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
So from all I wrote that's all you can deduce? So you spending time with wife you couldn't deduce that?

The date you guys are going on is your wife going to be the only one eating or drinking? The holiday you guys would take is she going to be the only one relaxing?

I am married and I know how refreshed and more relaxed myself and my husband feel whenever we leave the house even for a day. It helps bring back the spark in our marriage.

We try to have a date night twice a month and it helps us bond without kids yelling.
Korllami007:

I deduce that statement from what you wrote. Read what wrote again.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Mstick: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
I know your mom is a prostitute but the doesn't mean I am one. Your father doesn't even wash up his girlfriend's pussy juice before he pounces on your mom doesn't make me as cheap as her. Of course you've after all I've seen mad people having sex so what's the big deal?
FreeSpirited:

Lols. Look at this new wife. I've fvccked pussy tighter, deeper and older than yours. She's there forming one old lady cos she feels I'm a bachelor. Lol. Who gives a Bleep about twisted logic.
If for anything, at least, start giving that man sex as from tonight, stop denying the poor man, you wicked soul. When your not a prostitute cos you call yourself a wife, yet you want money, date, beer, suya before u open ur legs for your hubby? So if he goes broke for a year, he's therefore not entitled to your dry pvvsy?...smh..lols

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Korllami007: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mstick:
Before you and you types misquote me lemme make you understand something perfectly. I never said you must take your wife out before sex. OK? I know it's Hard to grasp why you're not used to but romance plays a part in sex.

Then why are you comparing everyman to rich men?
It's not everyone that's rich. Some family only have money for feeding, house rent and kids school fees so they don't have extra money to go on trip, restaurants talk more of going for vacation outside Nigeria. If you fall into this category, that means you will be denying your husband sex.

As hard as this country is, I don't think anyone should be thinking everyman is rich enough to do what you listed on what you wrote earlier.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
seething
Mstick:
You're an idiot you know that right? Read the bullshît you wrote and tell me if it makes any atom of sense or relate to my comment in anyway. If you get married and you want to cheat please do. Like I said we don't give a fûćk. Cheating is super easy. So many women selling pussy. So we don't care! Cheat! later some fools here will say women are weak now the weak ones a the ones making you guys powerless? You're a dirty dog. It's a man that has no regard for his body that goes around sticking was is meant to be a private part in random women.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Very true, so many Nigerian women are going through a lot of shittt...... Almost everything you said is correct.
Mstick:
In the US I see couples with kids having date night. Some times they go on holiday alone and leave their kids with trusted family members.

But in Africa a man will sit comfortably his wife will wake up clean, cook, feed the kids, make him breakfast,wash before she will finish washing it's noon another round of cooking. Before she would bathe she still needs to feed the kids again meanwhile oga is sitting comfortably watching TV. You make dinner, serve him and feed the kids again, bathe them and make sure they are in bed and after doing all this, then you want to rest before alarm clock rings then he would start touching you. When you refuse then the next thing he wants to cheat. Ah ah oga please cheat!

Are you the first? Come on! Nigerian women are going through a lot jor.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mstick:
I know your mom is a prostitute but the doesn't mean I am one. Your father doesn't even wash up his girlfriend's pussy juice before he pounces on your mom doesn't make me as cheap as her. Of course you've after all I've seen mad people having sex so what's the big deal?

That's the usual line for your low thinking bitter type. Nothing new. You can't even grasp what I wrote. But its obvious how you frustrating your Man cos of your gold digger instinct you never shed off even after marriage.

Continue..sex denying wife. As if your pvvsy brings wealth

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Mstick: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Really so taking your wife on a date means you've to be rich? Choi!

So take YOUR WIFE even to a bar once a month means you've to be rich but you've money to take a girlfriend out, hire a hotel and pay her bills? Then if he doesn't have money to spend on a once a month outing with his wife then why does he need a girlfriend?

Denying husband sex? What about men that deny their wives sex? Are they allowed to cheat?
Korllami007:

It's not everyone that's rich. Some family only have money for feeding, house rent and kids school fees so they don't have extra money to go on trip, restaurants talk more of going for vacation outside Nigeria. If you fall into this category, that means you will be denying your husband sex.

As hard as this country is, I don't think anyone should be thinking everyman is rich enough to do what you listed on what you wrote earlier.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
flexxyworld:
I only pray and wish for you too marry a woman, that will not close her honeypot on you regardless of the issues or quarrel you guys have. There are other means of settlings dispute as couple. Those are some of the cracks the devil uses too exploit a good home.
The worst is even when the man is trying hard to solve the problem. Even the sex is boring as fvvck with no spice or anything, yet their pride is denying him sex that he has to beg all the time. If they can't fvck why marry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mstick:

So take YOUR WIFE even to a bar once a month means you've to be rich but you've money to take a girlfriend out, hire a hotel and pay her bills? Then if he doesn't have money to spend on a once a month outing with his wife then why does he need a girlfriend?

Denying husband sex? What about men that deny their wives sex? Are they allowed to cheat?

Stop clinging on lame excuse that men don't treat their women right. I've seen men do everything for their wife, gets her house help, buy her car...yet she prefers to fvck the driver or a random boy from the internet than giving him sex....Most times for reasons unknown to the man. My grouse is I can not continue to solicit a wife for long after my effort and yet not getting sex...I will forget about her and look else where

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Mstick: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Actually you're the bitter one and it's written all over your post. You're not even married yet, instead of you to make money so your family will be comfortable, ask questions on how to build your family you're here opening a juvenile topic. Am sure everyone reading will be able to tell who has the higher IQ between you and I.

My husband loves my gold digging after all he didn't meet me in the dump. I was doing very well before we married and he's keeping to that standard.

Meanwhile you can go on thinking about how you're going to frustrate the innocent woman that would marry you the same way your father frustrated your mother.

Oh BTW your mom is a prostitute and your father is an abusive douchebag because if your parents brought you up with love you wouldn't come to the internet to type such trash.

FreeSpirited:

That's the usual line for your low thinking bitter type. Nothing new. You can't even grasp what I wrote. But its obvious how you frustrating your Man cos of your gold digger instinct you never shed off even after marriage.

Continue..sex denying wife. As if your pvvsy brings wealth

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Mstick: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
I've also seen women that sacrifice everything for their husbands and at the end he impregnates the maid.
It's a two way thing.
FreeSpirited:

Stop clinging on lame excuse that men don't treat their women right. I've seen men do everything for their wife, gets her house help, buy her car...yet she prefers to fvck the driver or a random boy from the internet than giving him sex....Most times for reasons unknown to the man. My grouse is I can not continue to solicit a wife for long after my effort and yet not getting sex...I will forget about her and look else where

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mstick:
Actually you're the bitter one and it's written all over your post. You're not even married yet, instead of you to make money so your family will be comfortable, ask questions on how to build your family you're here opening a juvenile topic. Am sure everyone reading will be able to tell who has the higher IQ between you and I.

My husband loves my gold digging after all he didn't meet me in the dump. I was doing very well before we married and he's keeping to that standard.

Meanwhile you can go on thinking about how you're going to frustrate the innocent woman that would marry you the same way your father frustrated your mother.

Oh BTW your mom is a prostitute and your father is an abusive douchebag because if your parents brought you up with love you wouldn't come to the internet to type such trash.

Your fish brain believes you have the right to deny your husband sex as long as u want. Just go ahead. You must have learnt the trade from no one than your mother. I grew up in a very decent and harmonious home. but one wakes up nowadays to hear those thrash and nonsense from our women of today, and be like what the hell is happening. Reason most guys arnt even moved to marry anymore.

Ode. I can type whatever I want and hold whatever idea I wish as an adult.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Another one. Just fk D maid!
Lols. I know men have a lot of coping mechanism nowadays. But maid is dangerous being part of the house... and hope she's not a minor. Then most maid aren't quite presentable...so it better one goes far

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Mstick: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Your peanut brain didn't that when your wife refuse to have sex with you,you can talk to her and find solutions to problems instead of distributing your STDs.

Trust me child many women don't even want marriage anymore. Who wants to be a slave to a man that can't even keep it in his pants?
FreeSpirited:

Your fish brain believes you have the right to deny your husband sex as long as u want. Just go ahead. You must have learnt the trade from no one than your mother. I grew up in a very decent and harmonious home. but one wakes up nowadays to hear those thrash and nonsense from our women of today, and be like what the hell is happening. Reason most guys arnt even moved to marry anymore.

Ode. I can type whatever I want and hold whatever idea I wish as an adult.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Korllami007: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mstick:

Please think beyond four corners of your home. Not everyone has that kind of luxury you mentioned. So, family that's looking for money to pay rent and children's school fee and it's the same family will be thinking of going to bar or restaurant to chop shawarma and nkwobi when they have chunk of bills to pay.

Nigeria is not a developed country like USA that you can book 2020 cruise if you don't have the money at the moment and the cruiseline will start deducting the money from your account every month till the money is completed. They can do that because they have good economy. The government, companies and small scale businesses hardly owe monthly payment. But that cannot be said about Nigeria, where a government of a state can owe three years monthly payments. If you're are part of some families, something like, bar, restaurants, trips, won't even come to your mind because the money is not coming in and the money you're expecting next month is already spent. Some marriages in that category are more stronger than some couples that spend a lot on trips, vacations, going to most expensive restaurants, because they have good communication.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
MouthAction dey game
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Mstick: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
You didn't even read my reply. If you can't afford to take your wife to a bar for drinks then you shouldn't have a mistress simple!

No need going back and forth. After all you can tell your wife I have 1k only and she would understand.

You mean the marriage where the wife is just in it for the kids sake and the man is busy chasing everything that moves meanwhile when it comes to taking his wife on a date he remembers he has bills to pay?

Ask any married woman around if she would love to spend a moment with her husband away from the kids and hear her reply.

Wealth doesn't determine if a marriage will last same as poverty. I know people that left their marriage because their husbands couldn't provide. It's even more this days. All am trying to say which YOU'RE NOT GETTING IS SIMPLE! SPEND TIME WITH YOUR WIFE! OR WILL THAT ALSO COST YOU MONEY? OR WILL THE GOVERNMENT NOT ALLOW YOU TO?
Korllami007:

Please think beyond four corners of your home. Not everyone has that kind of luxury you mentioned. So, family that's looking for money to pay rent and children's school fee and it's the same family will be thinking of going to bar or restaurant to chop shawarma and nkwobi when they have chunk of bills to pay.

Nigeria is not a developed country like USA that you can book 2020 cruise if you don't have the money at the moment and the cruiseline will start deducting the money from your account every month till the money is completed. They can do that because they have good economy. The government, companies and small scale businesses hardly owe monthly payment. But that cannot be said about Nigeria, where a government of a state can owe three years monthly payments. If you're are part of some families, something like, bar, restaurants, trips, won't even come to your mind because the money is not coming in and the money you're expecting next month is already spent. Some marriages in that category are more stronger than some couples that spend a lot on trips, vacations, going to most expensive restaurants, because they have good communication.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Martinez39(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
FreeSpirited:
I swear to God I hate that rubbish. A lot of married women are fond of that nonsense. Whatever rift that might have ensued, even after trying to reconcile it, some wives still continue to deny their husband of sex.

To me I'm not ready to keep negotiating for sex because one woman is perpetually angry, bitter or has lost sexual appetite for me.

Instead of continuing to beg or cajole my wife for sex, which is a very annoying thing I believe will always hurt my ego, I will rather go out, fvck myself to stupor by cheating with a hot banging asss. And I won't even bat an eyelid cos I will feel justified. Though I'm still single, but by the time I marry, I'm not ready to put up with that nonsense for long. How can u control me with sex, a whole head of the family. Not gonno happen...

So married men...how do you cope? what's your advice especially for women that are fond of denying their husband sex , maybe I could learn one or two.?
In this topic, I touched it a little but they came for my head. grin

Smart men don't get married.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Korllami007: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mstick:
You didn't even read my reply. If you can't afford to take your wife to a bar for drinks then you shouldn't have a mistress simple!

No need going back and forth. After all you can tell your wife I have 1k only and she would understand.

You mean the marriage where the wife is just in it for the kids sake and the man is busy chasing everything that moves meanwhile when it comes to taking his wife on a date he remembers he has bills to pay?

Ask any married woman around if she would love to spend a moment with her husband away from the kids and hear her reply.

Wealth doesn't determine if a marriage will last same as poverty. I know people that left their marriage because their husbands couldn't provide. It's even more this days. All am trying to say which YOU'RE NOT GETTING IS SIMPLE! SPEND TIME WITH YOUR WIFE! OR WILL THAT ALSO COST YOU MONEY? OR WILL THE GOVERNMENT NOT ALLOW YOU TO?

I pray your husband won't go broke.
Because the way you sound, you can... If he...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Joystark(f): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
No idea.
The married ones should come and answer.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
rosy1992:
Is marriage all about sex, This era sex is now overrated.

Is life all about breathing? This era breathing is now overrated.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jejely do the soapy dance cool
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by biz2get(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Korllami007:

Technically you cannot comprehend what she wrote.

Just stop writing and quoting.. And think!

To the topic.

Just know there's an Action Before the Reaction.
I would advise you try to know what is wrong with your wife (understand her better)

In esense if you take your wife out she can unwind what is really bothering her to you.

And you don't have to be rich to take your wife out.

A small beer parlour sef can do the trick.

To whom sense is given sense is expected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Mstick: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Typical Nigerian mentality. Ignore the message. I ask made my comments supporting fidelity in marriage and this is all you brain can think about?

With the way we've planned our lives we can never be broke. Everything isn!t about money. Spend time with your spouse. If you don't have money take walks and talk about yourselves. Simple!
Korllami007:

I pray your husband won't go broke.
Because the way you sound, you can... If he...

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
mrniceguyz:
Jejely do the soapy dance cool
Soapy dance as a married man? Not something to be proud of joor...Father of the house should be able to gbensh when he wants
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by somehow: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
To help yourself, don't get married because this happens in all marriages. If sex is so so so important, pls don't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by doitforyou(f): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
You do not need money to spend time with your wife. You can take walks/strolls, you can watch a tv movie together, you can go window shopping etc. There are many activities to engage in that will cost you zero.

Korllami007:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by fcdgrand(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
stupidity:
I’m not married yet and I can’t advise those in marriage or intending to marry to cheat on their spouse. But you should know when konji gets hold of you, with little data and a smart phone, head to the bathroom and do what no man can condemn you for. Your brain will calm down. Weda wifey tighten her pants or not, you won’t bother after you visit the bathroom. That shi works mehn.
jerk off cause bend penis and bad luck
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Korllami007: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
biz2get:

To the topic.

I would advise you try to know what is wrong with your wife (understand her better)

In esense if you take your wife out she can unwind what is really bothering her to you.

Taking your wife out shouldn't be a problem but the way some people are taking it as if it's only thing that makes women have sexual urge or getting wet and that's what baffles me.
Most Nigerian marriages are boring because emphasis is laid on the men to be romantic while the wife should be rigid. It's only the husband that should be surprising the wife with gifts while the wife do nothing. So, most Nigeria marriages are just one sided. Just imagine the lady that's arguing with me. She couldn't mention one thing wife should do to spice up the marriage because she thinks is only women that should romantic and it's only women that love to be given gifts.
It surprises me more when some people are saying you should buy gifts, take your wife out and give more money to your wife so that you can have sex with your her. So, that means no natural attraction. Just like a cheap slut you meet on the street and you buy her shawarma to get into her pant.
Taking your family out should be normal thing but not that you're doing it to have sex with your wife. There are even some cases, where wives are even demanding money before having sex with their husbands. If you're have the intention of having sex with your wife by taking her out or the wife can't have sex with the husband unless she gets gift from him or her monthly allowance is increased, to be candid with you, you are married to a lifetime slut.

There should be natural sexual attraction between couple not material attraction because not everytime you will be taking her out and what if the money is not coming in like before, your wife countenance will change towards you because you're not taking her out like before.
I'm not kicking against husband taking his wife out but wife using that as a reason of denying the husband sex is what baffles me.
I even wrote about something like this some days ago.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by doitforyou(f): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
He understands perfectly well, he is being ignorant on purpose. He needs to confirm his bias "only money can open a woman's leg"

biz2get:

To the topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Sluvist(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
If my wife starts denying me sex, it means we are no more husband and wife again. We just becomes plain friends, she is on her own and I'm also free from her burden until things are mended properly.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by HolyTitus(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Korllami007:

You can't ooo

Logically, If the husband is broke, that means no more sex.
Tryna put into motion this meme and your comment together - it got my friends and i reading these comments crackling amongst ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Decide To Stay Single Forever! / Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.