Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos (59090 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / This Is Lagos; A City Swimming In Filth (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by mixta140: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dis is nice...
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yesterday i took a walk around alpha beach. See the results of the so called wall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Benekruku(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
Zontage:
In the next 20 years time, it will still be under construction. No be Nigeria again?
[/s]
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by YorubaWarrior: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rubbish! Celebrating mediocrity... 9ja way.. angry
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Ifexontop(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Where is China own?
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Felincous(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
WinningSun:
Nice. Is there a place for the poor
Mind what u say and think abt cos they control our lives. Do u want to be poor for ever?
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by jaxxy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wall?
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by akdjr(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
At times I feel those rocks we see were actually placed by our ancestors but because it was not documented we just believe it was place there by God.
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by TundeBricklayer: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Igbos will come here now and say "PLOUDLY DEVEROP BY IGBOS." grin grin
Being funded and develop by Lebanese and Igbo man is the first and only tenant now in Eko Atlantic city
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by YorubaWarrior: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by MetaPhysical: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abeg lets stop this nonsense about Great Wall of Lagos. There is nothing comparable with Great Wall of China.

Its a Water Wall, agreed....but we are stretching it by annotating it to China's wall.

2 Likes

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Fantastic. Eko o ni ba je.

1 Like

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by IamCharles123: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
nototribalist:
I hope they raise this thing high cos of tsunami in the future
Does Tsunami occur in Nigeria?
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by MetaPhysical: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Being funded and develop by Lebanese and Igbo man is the first and only tenant now in Eko Atlantic city

That Igbo man has been paying property tax on a empty structure just to claim first. Where is your enterprising sense, i thought you are entrepreneurs? grin

3 Likes

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Rockyrascal(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
There as been vast pace and progress so far in building the eko Atlantic City. Most of these music entertainers have already started using the location for their video shoot.....nice research autojosh.
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by TriggahMan(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Take ko give nii
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Auxtin85(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
dcrown13:
*Take kii you.

you no fit allow person to be first to comment.for your own post kwa. cry cry cry cry cry

Laugh wan burst my belle
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Starhearts: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
EXLOVER:
I'm not convince until a step my foot on the great wall of China�� and the great wall of Lagos.

That's the great wall of Jericho with a corper uniform�

Chaii
Diz is Erebente
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by AutoReportNG: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rockyrascal:
There as been vast pace and progress so far in building the eko Atlantic City. Most of these music entertainers have already started using the location for their video shoot.....nice research auto.josh.

Its AutoReportNG sir... Thanks for the compliment

2 Likes

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by MobilityExpress: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
Yesterday i took a walk around alpha beach. See the results of the so called wall

Within 50 years, the ocean will reclaim whatever they are collecting from it.
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Thor2025: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Omonaijani: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by olumalcolm(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
EXLOVER:
I'm not convince until a step my foot on the great wall of China�� and the great wall of Lagos.

That's the great wall of Jericho with a corper uniform�
These kinda pple shuld be exempted from service pls. Her fellow corpers (guys) wuld not concentrate while the ladies wuld be intimidated. Soldiers...let me just leave dose ones out of d comment grin y'all knw d drill sad
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by okogbemyk(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mammi water go just dey laff dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Its AutoReportNG sir... Thanks for the compliment
https://www.nairaland.com/5289154/aftermath-ocean-surge-alpha-beach great wall indeed
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by ScotMisile: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
WinningSun:

Is it by force to be poor?
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by flex04(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
nototribalist:
I hope they raise this thing high cos of tsunami in the future

Lol In China or Lagos

Tsunami Know wetin be wall?
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by 989900: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:

Exactly my thoughts. #rippleeffect
Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by TundeBricklayer: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

That Igbo man has been paying property tax on a empty structure just to claim first. Where is your enterprising sense, i thought you are entrepreneurs? grin
He bought 1st Afren Tower, and has moved his firm to Alpha 1

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by debossng: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
WinningSun:

Are you allergic to wealth?

1 Like

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mtcheew..
Ẹkọ atlaatlán kò kuro lójú kan ná.. lati igba Láì láì

1 Like

Re: Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos by obinnajr(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
MANY PEOPLE HERE DONT KNOW THAT EKO HOTELS AND EKO ATLANTIC BELONGS TO A LEBANESE MAN,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) / Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.