Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection (2132 Views)

The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know / How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection by Anas09: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

Its a realm. Its beyond you trust me
And I say, Jesus has no part in this realm, because He will not teach something else and have us do something else.

He said, I will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.

We don't fight our battles, Jesus does.
Re: Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection by peggywebbs(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Before all of you start confusing yourselves. Let me explain. To the OP, yes you can travel astrally to fight with spirits but there is error in that. Ib the astral or spiritual realm, there are a lot of wandering spirits which we usually don't see with our usual eyes. When they see you, they are not thinking of fighting you but instead occupying your body. That explains why many people end up being possessed.

As a Christian when you pray warefare prayers, it empowers angels by the authority of God and his son Jesus. They fight for us when they receive our prayers.

For the person talking about it not being Christian to fly, speed run etc in Christianity. The Holy Spirit gives each person gifts according to his own desire. Some people can see in the spirit as easily as they breathe air. Most times prophets or people with the gift of discernment. This can only happen when God wants us to see things and its not something you should close your eyes to force through meditation.

The spiritual realm operates differently from the physical realm.. that's is why most movies will show spirits or ghosts floating without legs touching the ground, or disappearing to places. When you are in the spirit realm, it is your spirit that goes there not your body, so it is possible to do anything you think of doing.

For the OP, if you have battles to fight please just pray. You can't fight darkness with darkness but instead with light. If you want to see in the spirit, ask God for the gift of prophecy, wisdom knowledge and understanding. It's simple, he will give you what you need and answer your questions better than anyone her on this forum.
Re: Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection by MrbasHH: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2022
This is a very sensitive topic….. where are those gurus …. Make una come na

Front page please

OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection by kristypipes00: 3:57am On May 25, 2023
Hi, I know it’s a little late to reply to this. But I am so fascinated by this topic. For the past year almost every single night when I go to sleep, I dream of being in battle and fighting for good often, seemingly another realms and world this Happened after I started awakening, spiritually, and going into deep meditations
Re: Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection by Wujio: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Wayback

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fig Tree Parable, COVID 19 And The Imminent Return Of Jesus / How I Joined ECKANKAR On Nairaland / 2 Nigerian Gay Pastors Arrested For Having Intercourse In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.