Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai (31350 Views)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
If the statement attributed to the "Janjawid" of Kaduna state, Mr. El-rufai, that "Northerners are rarely arrested for advance fee fraud" is true, then I guess I've been giving him more credit as an informed politician than I should. In the history of graft, the Fulanis that have been ruling the country have been the greatest thieves the world is ever known. Talk about "419," the massive looting of the treasury by these Fulani bloodsuckers and ingrates was the genesis of the ills that currently pervade the Nigerian landscape. But for Mr. El-rufai and his people draining the treasury and bankrupting the country [thus leaving the citizens with no other options than to resort to all kinds of illegal activities], there would be no advance fee fraud. And the irony of it all is that the poorest amongst them continue to support and would die for these leeches while having nothing to show for it. So, for the FOOL that occupies the governor's mansion in Kaduna state to make such a statement is not only shameful but downright bereft of truth.
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Maslib: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
grandstar:
El-Rufai spoke frankly about the travails facing his people without mining words and did not dance around the abject poverty plaguing them.

Reno Omokri has now with his characteristic childishness is bringing sentiments into it.

Jonathan's government was very corrupt but he, a clergy man praises it till high heavens. El-Rufai no matter how much you hate him stands tall for speaking the truth here while people urge to be frank with Reno to remove the log in his master's eye before he hypocritically condemns others.

You are a continental and intercontinental stupid man, listen El rufais loot is bigger than anything you think Gej or he's cohorts stole . Am from zamfara so use your brain . North is so backward that am the 10th graduate from my local government . These guys have looted the north and they are playing blame games . Why because their kids can't withstand the heat that will come .

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by 1sttruth: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
danjumakolo:
El rufai has Saud the truth about the north in terms of her problems.He has also said the truth about the bad Image the other parts in Nigeria are unleashing.
Military is different from Civilian rule.
A military man can still the state treasury because they rule by decree.
From 1999 when we returned to democracy,btw OBJ,YARADUA,GEJ AND BUHARI,whose gvt has stolen more?
A man that said Abacha never stole is ?
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Greatzeus(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
kalvoken:

Oga to slap you just dey Hungary me, which buhari brush teeth

If na play abeg stop it. Person no dey brush teeth, yet you are accusing him of brushing teeth.
Is that the picture of your mother or sister or wife grin damn I gatto tell you,she is one fugly mo ther fuka tongue You guys should keep her in doors like for life grin even better lock her in chains.
No wonder you lack respect,with this kind of mother I'm sure you contemplate suicide daily lol
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by naijajobx: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
True
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Maslib:

You are a continental and intercontinental stupid man, listen El rufais loot is bigger than anything you think Gej or he's cohorts stole . Am from zamfara so use your brain . North is so backward that am the 10th graduate from my local government . These guys have looted the north and they are playing blame games . Why because their kids can't withstand the heat that will come .

Why resort to insults to drive home your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by orisa37: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Supported.
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by wink2015(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
tongue
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by chinedumoooo: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Omokri in severe pain because el-rufia mentioned Yahoo boys which was popularly known as yoruba business and livelihood hustle.
The governor said the simple and concised truth which should receive accolades not criticism.
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by omerukokwuru(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
grandstar:
El-Rufai spoke frankly about the travails facing his people without mining words and did not dance around the abject poverty plaguing them.

Reno Omokri has now with his characteristic childishness is bringing sentiments into it.

Jonathan's government was very corrupt but he, a clergy man praises it till high heavens. El-Rufai no matter how much you hate him stands tall for speaking the truth here while people urge to be frank with Reno to remove the log in his master's eye before he hypocritically condemns others.
in your wrapped analysis el rufai spoke the truth by labelling southerners as dishonest people while his northern people are honest, so Abacha is a southerner right?, a blatant criminal like Sani Abacha is a saint in the north bloody barawo banaza people
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by MikeBetty(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
leksite120:
This Reno get savage for mouth like,
You mean RENO SAVAGE?
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by teniolav: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
remababy:
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has identified the late former military Head of State, Sani Abacha, as the biggest thief in world history, stating that 21-years after, more loots linked to the former dictator were still being uncovered.

Omokri was responding to the claim by Nasir El-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State, that Northerners are rarely arrested for advance fee fraud, popularly known in local parlance as Yahoo Yahoo.

Speaking at the Northern Youth summit organised by Northern Hibiscus Initiative in Kaduna on Saturday, El-Rufai said although the North was the most backward and uneducated region in Nigeria, it was a thing of pride that Northerners were rarely arrested for Yahoo Yahoo and other financial crimes.
The biggest fraudster aboki .. Come agege dem plenty there.
El-Rufai had said: “Nigeria consists of two countries; there is a backward, less educated and unhealthy northern Nigeria, and a developing, largely educated and healthy southern Nigeria. We have to speak the truth to ourselves and ask why is it that northern Nigeria has development indicators similar to Afghanistan, a country still at war?

“We have the largest number of poor people in the world, most of them in northern Nigeria. Nigeria also has the largest number of out of school children, virtually all of them in Northern Nigeria.

“We are being considered as the parasite of the federal economy, even though, that is not entirely true. Because northern Nigeria still feeds the nation. The richest businessman in Nigeria is still Aliko Dangote, not someone from Southern Nigeria, thank God for that.

“So, we still have a lot to be proud of. We should be proud of our culture and tradition, as well as unity. You hardly can find someone from northern Nigeria convicted of 419 or being a Yahoo boy. That is something we should be proud of.

Responding in a post on Twitter, Omokri said: “Dear Elrufai,

“Before you label Southerners fraudsters, note that the biggest thief in world history is Sani Abacha. 21 years after, his loot is still being recovered, though @MBuhari said ‘Abacha never stole’.

“There are good and bad Nigerians in North and South!”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/abacha-biggest-thief-world-history-omokri-replies-el-rufais-northerners-not-fraudsters-comment/
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=iAudio post=80068371][/quote]

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by grandstar(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
omerukokwuru:
in your wrapped analysis el rufai spoke the truth by labelling southerners as dishonest people while his northern people are honest, so Abacha is a southerner right?, a blatant criminal like Sani Abacha is a saint in the north bloody barawo banaza people

I have to be honest with you, Hausa's are more trustworthy doing business with -that is if you remove the political class.

Many Southerners can testify to that.

Please don't twist his words. I'm apolitical in the first place and speaking from an unbiased point of view. I'm Yoruba by the way. For me therefore to see the objectivity in his speech must tell you something.

What hurts you is that the statement comes from a Fulani. Focus on the message and not the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
the persin is a man of integrity grin
You mean Integrithief?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Yusman316(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nigerian youths are seriously lazy and never take time to research anything. Rather they believe anything they are been told, especially when it is against someone they dislike. Abacha stole this, Abacha stole that, and they just believed. How much was Nigeria making that so much money was stolen and the country didn't go bankrupt? The second issue is how was Abacha able to stash so much cash in countries that have cut diplomatic ties with Nigeria? Abacha looted funds no doubt, but there is something fishy about the narrative out there
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by RTSC: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
grandstar:

I have to be honest with you, Hausa's are more trustworthy doing business with -that is if you remove the political class.

Many Southerners can testify to that.

Please don't twist his words. I'm apolitical in the first place and speaking from an unbiased point of view. I'm Yoruba by the way. For me therefore to see the objectivity in his speech must tell you something.

What hurts you is that the statement comes from a Fulani. Focus on the message and not the messenger.
But the northern rulers come from the people.
Atiku was once a poor orphan boy.

Southerners steal with conscience. They look at what is remaining before they steal.

Northerners steal to the bare bones.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by kalvoken(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Greatzeus:

Is that the picture of your mother or sister or wife grin damn I gatto tell you,she is one fugly mo ther fuka tongue You guys should keep her in doors like for life grin even better lock her in chains.
No wonder you lack respect,with this kind of mother I'm sure you contemplate suicide daily lol

I will never stoop to your level by reciprocating your remarks to yourself towards your parents. I know it's never their fault that you chose to be stupid in life. I advice you to change now that you have the time, because tomorrow you might meet someone that won't be kind as I am.
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Uzee24: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abacha simply saved for the rainy day! grin
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by codedguy1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
stinflame:

How educated are most people doing yahoo? Yahoo shows how Ill the society and such region have become. Pressure are been mounted on the youths and the patient principles of life is truncated.

Go and read what El rufai said then you would understand the context of my reply.

Your reply doesn't make sense.
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by codedguy1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yusman316:
Nigerian youths are seriously lazy and never take time to research anything. Rather they believe anything they are been told, especially when it is against someone they dislike. Abacha stole this, Abacha stole that, and they just believed. How much was Nigeria making that so much money was stolen and the country didn't go bankrupt? The second issue is how was Abacha able to stash so much cash in countries that have cut diplomatic ties with Nigeria? Abacha looted funds no doubt, but there is something fishy about the narrative out there

Something fishy indeed! Go and catch the fish na angry

So its until the country goes bankrupt is when you will agree he stole abi?

Smh!
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Staro: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oga Reno, I hail you
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Anaedo1: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2019
grandstar:

Come on shut up..

1 Like

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by ogbonti: 1:45am On Jul 09, 2019
grandstar:

stop attempting to make a physical midget- a literary giant ! El- Rufai is a dwarf both way!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Jadsy01(f): 1:54am On Jul 09, 2019
How to Vote on Big Brother Naija 2019

Voting lines are now opened for the Big brother Naija Pepperdem edition.

There are now four ways to vote:

SMS (Nigeria only)
Mobile site
Desktop website
MyDStv or MyGOtv App (Active Nigerian DStv or GOtv subscribers only)

Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/09/how-to-vote-on-big-brother-naija-2019/

Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by badman007(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2019
codedguy1:
But El Rufai is right na. How can an uneducated backward person do yahoo yahoo?

You need to be intelligent to do yahoo yahoo na.

How is the north feeding the south? and what does Dangote being the richest man have to do with anything.

If the north know what they are doing they can feed most of west Africa and leave oil alone but being so uneducated, backward and parochial they can never see the big picture.

Tell them.

Instead they let useless people like Elrufai fool them with his dog witsle.

Nigeria needs to flush out these bad eggs from our system. The only thing he is good at is causing friction .
Mr Inept- religious -bigot
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by badman007(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Yusman316:

I'd rather be lazy than gullible.

You must have suffered as a result of his stealing but that dirty ethnic and Religious bias we keep complaining about would not let you speak the truth.

Una go suffer more more.

Abachas greed turned Benin girls into prostitution and sent boys flying into yahoo yahoo.

Shame on anyone who takes sides with this thief
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Psoul(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem is not even El-rufai, but how Buhari just woke up one morning, brush his teeth, take his bath, wear his clothes and came out to tell us that Abacha Never Stole.

Please good people of Nairaland, if someone accomodates fraudsters, thieves and embezzlers what is the person??

I agree with PMB. Abacha never stole. He looted and drained the economy. The amount of money Abacha took has gone passed describing it as stealing. That was why PMB wanted to correct that understatement.
Thank You grin grin
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by TheSyndrome: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2019
There are alot of things you might not understand.
Abacha took money from Nigeria and stashed them in Private banks around the world, care to know why?
Mention one luxurious property owned by Abacha apart from money he stashed around the world.
I will give you an hint?
Abacha was an enemy to the west and the only way they could hurt him/Nigeria is by sanctions(economically and financially).
When some people close to the government of the only person in which Nigeria had the highest significant growth percentage tell you he didnt actually steal(i mean for selfish reasons), you should learn to open your brain and actually reason why such was said and not think from your anus and believe what you are been told of how bad the person was. You will be surprised the kind of person Abacha was.
Dont you think if he had executed all those he held captive as criminals maybe Nigeria will be in a better situation than we are in today?

BeeBeeOoh:
My problem is not even El-rufai, but how Buhari just woke up one morning, brush his teeth, take his bath, wear his clothes and came out to tell us that Abacha Never Stole.

Please good people of Nairaland, if someone accomodates fraudsters, thieves and embezzlers what is the person??
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by Gwandana: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Clear matters
Re: Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai by nototribalist: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Staro:
Oga Reno, I hail you
Oga Reno no gree Buhari rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change / A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.