Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries (3009 Views)

The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / About 50 Job Positions Opened At The Edo State Civil Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by teejah03(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
UAE Taxi Companies recruits 50 - 100 Male Taxi Drivers on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis from Africa and this month, the interview will be held in GRA-Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria for immediate employment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Interested persons should be able to afford to pay their Processing Cost and flight ticket, which cost between ₦600,000 › ₦850,000.

› Package: United Arab Emirates Recruitment Package.

› Processing Cost: ₦600,000.

› Processing Timeframe: 30 working days (excluding weekends and holidays).

› Interview Date: 20th and 21st of July 2019. from 8am prompt.. Dress-code is White and Black. Registration Fees: ₦15,000.

› Payment Plan: To be determine during the interview with employers.

› Validity: 2years and subject to renewal, depending on employers.

› Package Includes: 2years Job Contract + 2years Work Visa + Airport PickUp + 2years Accommodation + Transportation (to and from work) + Medical Insurance + Uniform & Laundry + Allowance (during training) + UAE Driver's license assistance. Flight ticket is available on request (from ₦161,000 upwards).

› Eligibility: Aged 21-45years. Any Nationality can apply, however this is a male only position.

› Jobs Available: Meter Taxi Drivers.

› Salary Range: AED800 / ₦80,000 Monthly Salary + up to AED5000 / ₦500,000 in paid commission.

› Requirements: Valid Passport ID (International Passport), White background Photo Passports, A Full Picture, an updated Resume / CV (in pdf/doc file), Academic Credentials (if any), and ₦12,500 Asian Jobs Registration fees, etc.

For more information, visit tourdubai.club/uae-jobs or contact +234 803 279 4743
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
NIGERIANS, NIGERIANS, NIGERIANS, THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!
there are no jobs in Dubai, and if they really needed 50 drivers, they could find them today, with the thousands of unemployed Africans begging for work in the streets of dubai.

lets be clear: if ANYONE in Dubai want to employ you, THEY will show you a contract to sign, with that contract, THEY will pay and get a "working" visa for you, THEY will pay for travel and THEY will pay for accommodation when you arrive there. if you have to pay any money to anyone then ITS A SCAM!!!!

this scam is simple: they pretend that you will get a job in Dubai, you pay them, they get you a (free) tourist visa, then when you arrive in Dubai they either A) vanish and let you become homeless in a foreign land, B) they offer you to become a prostitute where you will be fukced by 100s of men monthly for ₦50k salary per monthly or C) they will just turn you into human slave like the man below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3DlleIz-os

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3AvB0iXoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnNMfCSRXoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2WM3E8J4Tg

4 Likes

Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by Drey1: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
If you're good at typing, then you can earn more by joining this link. No money is required, but just your skill and commitment.

https://pillowbux.com/join/e8e4f5ce
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by teejah03(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
NIGERIANS, NIGERIANS, NIGERIANS, THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!
there are no jobs in Dubai, and if they really needed 50 drivers, they could find them today, with the thousands of unemployed Africans begging for work in the streets of dubai.

lets be clear: if ANYONE in Dubai want to employ you, THEY will show you a contract to sign, with that contract, THEY will pay and get a "working" visa for you, THEY will pay for travel and THEY will pay for accommodation when you arrive there. if you have to pay any money to anyone then ITS A SCAM!!!!

this scam is simple: they pretend that you will get a job in Dubai, you pay them, they get you a (free) tourist visa, then when you arrive in Dubai they either A) vanish and let you become homeless in a foreign land, B) they offer you to become a prostitute where you will be fukced by 100s of men monthly for ₦50k salary per monthly or C) they will just turn you into human slave like the man below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3DlleIz-os

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3AvB0iXoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnNMfCSRXoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2WM3E8J4Tg

Hello,

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

I HAVE MANY DETAILS TO PROVE MY AUTHENTICITY.

But if you really have interest contact me on teejah03@gmail.com.

Dont be discouraged!!!!
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08am On Jul 11, 2019
teejah03:
Hello,

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

Dont be discouraged!!!!

Bro if this rubbish was not a scam then:
A) you would NOT need to charge them anything in advance, and instead would take your cut directly from their paycheck!!!
B) if the company was genuine then they would make him sign a VALID contract, which states beforehand how many hours they will have to work, how many days a week, breaks, lunch fee etc etc....
C) And with that signed VALID contract, YOU will therefore go to the UAE embassy and get him a "working" visa, that YOU would pay for, instead of a useless free tourist visa scam.
D) with all the Nigerians in Dubai desperate for work, why don't you give THEM a job? Are you saying you can't find in Dubai any African/Indian/Pakistani willing to work as taxi drivers, really?!

Since you believe that this Is not ADVANCE FEE FRAUD and all the Nigerians/Africans in Dubai are all "supposedly" gainfully employed, and it's so difficult to find taxi drivers over there, then pls tell us all what the 600thousand Naira are for exactly?!

9 Likes

Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by teejah03(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
[
First of all, the fact that you called it rubbish then no comment. Still bold!!

sup][/sup]
MrBrownJay1:

Bro if this rubbish was not a scam then:
A) you would NOT need to charge them anything in advance, and instead would take your cut directly from their paycheck!!!
B) if the company was genuine then they would make him sign a VALID contract, which states beforehand how many hours they will have to work, how many days a week, breaks, lunch fee etc etc....
C) And with that signed VALID contract, YOU will therefore go to the UAE embassy and get him a "working" visa, that YOU would pay for, instead of a useless free tourist visa scam.
D) with all the Nigerians in Dubai desperate for work, why don't you give THEM a job? Are you saying you can't find in Dubai any African/Indian/Pakistani willing to work as taxi drivers, really?!

Since you believe that this Is not ADVANCE FEE FRAUD and all the Nigerians/Africans in Dubai are all "supposedly" gainfully employed, and it's so difficult to find taxi drivers over there, then pls tell us all what the 600thousand Naira are for exactly?!
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by Rollitout: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2019
teejah03:

Hello,

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

Dont be discouraged!!!!

You are a thief
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by teejah03(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2019
I will not build my thread with words like this but I can only advise you not to start your day with mistaken words like this cause it brings misfortune anyways we are happy to see you around.

But trust me,its not fake and if you really want to know forward your mail and I will respond to you.

Thank you

Rollitout:

You are a thief
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by Ernesthugo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Is this real or a joke.
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by undefeated(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
it' s no scam I concur give your family members

4 Likes

Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by Uyigue12(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Where is this thief calling me for Dubai job now are you dead
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by teejah03(m): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2020
Uyigue12:
Where is this thief calling me for Dubai job now are you dead

Hey, hope you are not wishing me wrongly, pls be careful with your words.

Why have you used such a word with me.

Have you made research about my post and you now have the guts to tell me words of being dead.

I know obviously you are a young boy but understand that you are talking to a mature and elderly man.

Pls mind your words!!! If you are not contributing to the progress, pls quit and mind your business after all if you have nothing to talk about, just venture into political journalism.... So many gist to talk about there.

Thank you and respect yourself
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by Hausa(m): 1:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Drey1:
If you're good at typing, then you can earn more by joining this link. No money is required, but just your skill and commitment.

https://pillowbux.com/join/e8e4f5ce
What's up with this stuff?
Is it still going on?
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by Uyigue12(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
teejah03:

Hey, hope you are not wishing me wrongly, pls be careful with your words.

Why have you used such a word with me.

Have you made research about my post and you now have the guts to tell me words of being dead.

I know obviously you are a young boy but understand that you are talking to a mature and elderly man.

Pls mind your words!!! If you are not contributing to the progress, pls quit and mind your business after all if you have nothing to talk about, just venture into political journalism.... So many gist to talk about there.

Thank you and respect yourself
Oga u no well I never wish you dead .... Ooooh u were now mature Uno well when ur were calling sending me your fucking mails u did not know u dey craze I look like your mate idiot go die for jungle
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by teejah03(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Uyigue12:
Oga u no well I never wish you dead .... Ooooh u were now mature Uno well when ur were calling sending me your fucking mails u did not know u dey craze I look like your mate idiot go die for jungle

Be like say you no well....pull over abeg
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by Uyigue12(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=teejah03 post=92866532]

Be like say you no well....pull over abeg!!! Ur generation dey craze i blame you psychiatric patient like you........ Wasted fool
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by teejah03(m): 2:07am On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=Uyigue12 post=92917689][/quote]

Frustrated bastard!!!
Re: Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries by Uyigue12(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2020
teejah03:

Frustrated bastard!!!
indeed that is what u are cos u just got busted fucking frustrated junkie

(1) (Reply)

Willers Solutions Executive HND/Bsc Job Recruitment (200K Monthly) / Exxonmobil Graduate Internship ( Engineering) / N-PUSSY Beneficiaries Check Now, October Stipend Added On Dashboard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.