Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (218870 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ndi osochiegbu is telling me to screenshot as if na them be my PA. Chaiiiiiiii!!!!!!? 9ja no go kill person
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by qanda: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Melodymike4u:
how do they expect us to answer correctly all the questions in such short time? Pls I need answers oooo
- Download 729 paged Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. (Logik Numerical, Verbal and Abstract Questions and Answers included)

-Download Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) job interview guide on Q and A App.

Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
this is correct
Emzenoz:
Fellow applicant, I think this selection process is don from shell's headquaters and not nigeria base on the recruitment process , but it will get to a stage the Nigeria branch will take over. But for this slecton, test, and video on demand stuff, I think its has nothing to do with the Nigeria shell HR.... What's do you think ?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Gbyms: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
atu1:
Guys I just got my mail now. My stage 1 assessments was successful. To God be the glory, am so happy now. Next thing on my mind. Video things. God pls help me
You are now acting like a hungry liar. If it’s true, show evidence. Please nobody should meet this guy. Shell change their questions regularly and check the thread. There are plenty free links here rather than paying 5k or 3k or whatever to this one.

15 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2019
atu1:
Guys I just got my mail now. My stage 1 assessments was successful. To God be the glory, am so happy now. Next thing on my mind. Video things. God pls help me
this is a lie....please ignore
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fweshspice(m): 12:42am On Jul 12, 2019
atu1:
people are still thanking me. What are u still waiting. for your shell 2019 questions. pm on whats app now and thank me later. 07032885381
Oga we don hear Abeg... You no dey taya?? SMH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Guzel:

That’s the mistake most applicants make. They think that intermediate answers will portray them as accommodating.
Can you throw more light on this? What do you mean by an intermidiate answers that portrays one as accommodating? Guess you're talking about the working skills test 2.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Orlayinkahh: 4:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Please let do trade by bata,give me your shell question screen short then I will give you my free,I have about 60 of the screen shorted questions,so that we can both practice more questions and increase our chance of success. If you are interested contact me on what app 08094738269
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2019
Good morning Everyone. How una dey
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2019
The only thing that is keeping Nigeria the way it is today is just act of jealousy from we Nigerians. I dnt still understand why my thing dey pepe most of the people here. Anyways, Onyebuluebu ebugo. Am not surprise. Na 9ja we dey.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TheCvBank: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
For those qualified for the ongoing shell graduate recruitment you have a better chance of advancing to the next stage after the online assesment tests. 

This is by simply practising!

The total Time allotted for the exams is 12 minutes and for how many questions? 50 

The only way to attempt to answer most of (if not all) of the questions correctly is to have a view of the question types and practice with them. 

We have two batches of this ongoing 2019 questions for candidates willing to go through them before they take their own test. 

We arent saying all the questions will repeat themselves. 

No. They wont. 

Instead, a few would repeat in some sections (about 25-30%) .

So this not only allows you to practice before your proffered date to write the test but the chance to see questions that'll likely repeat itself. 

In addition, we have had these tests answered correctly and ready for you to just revise with. 

Read more :

https://www.nairaland.com/5294285/shell-nigeria-spdc-graduate-trainee
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MEERLEEQ: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
People delaying application till they have all the expo they can get are at the risk of not getting shortlisted at all. Once they get the amount of success they need in the test they won't even shortlist others.

Be warned, this is from experience.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
People delaying application till they have all the expo they can get are at the risk of not getting shortlisted at all. Once they get the amount of success they need in the test they won't even shortlist others.

Be warned, this is from experience.

Tell them bro.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Felitsa187(f): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Chasingpapi:
Lol.... Stop looking for past questions o, E NO GO HELP UNA.
The time dey fly like lightning.
Quantitative
16 questions - 4 minutes
Verbal
24 questions - 4 minutes
Abstract
10 questions - 4 minutes
Total
50 questions - 12 minutes (first part)
The second part is just a technical questionnaire that is not timed but it contains 52 questions.

Very cheap questions but no time... I don rugged my own sha
Best of luck to you guys.
As in ehn. When I saw the questions, I was like are these people for real? But it's a trick. Who tf can answer 24 questions in under 4 mins? The timing doesn't make any sense. Did you get to finish?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Felitsa187(f): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2019
atu1:
I STILL REMAIN ATU1.
For your 2019 shell questions 100% legit
Holla me via what's app
What shell questions? Oga are you looking for a way to make money out of people? This is not like nnpc recruitment oh. Very cheap questions you don't need to study for. There will be practice questions. And you're talking about video things. How do you know if you were successful to move on to the video stage?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Felitsa187(f): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2019
Gbyms:

You are now acting like a hungry liar. If it’s true, show evidence. Please nobody should meet this guy. Shell change their questions regularly and check the thread. There are plenty free links here rather than paying 5k or 3k or whatever to this one.
Don't mind him. Scammer!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Felitsa187(f): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2019
Donfasa:
to avoid getting a regret mail get your shell past questions na at good rate, WhatsApp me on 08021095155
WTF? Past questions for wat? Something that they change their questions regularly. There are practice questions before the main test. Plus don't mislead people. Nobody needs pqs. This is not like nnpc recruitment
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2019
Felitsa187:

What shell questions? Oga are you looking for a way to make money out of people? This is not like nnpc recruitment oh. Very cheap questions you don't need to study for. There will be practice questions. And you're talking about video things. How do you know if you were successful to move on to the video stage?

That one is for me to know not u. Thanks bro
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by wisdom33(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2019
I'm stock here, since yesterday.

The 8 to 10mins loading stuff.

Any help!

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2019
wisdom33:

Any help!

Kpele
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by EbunGift1(f): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Ojuri20:

Can't access it, the response is access code error
Use laptop
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by kingsbike: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2019
wisdom33:

Any help!

Just apply. They are letting you know it not a pain in the ass registration. No much requirements. You can spend an hour registering yours, it doesn't disqualify you or anything of such. So go on and register.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ojuri20: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2019
EbunGift1:

Use laptop

Ok thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Felitsa187(f): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2019
atu1:

That one is for me to know not u. Thanks bro
Scammer oshi. You got the questions, meanwhile your previous comments mentioned how you can't have time to screenshot the questions asked. Tell us how you had access to them that you want to sell to people. And some unsuspecting gullible people will still fall for ur shit. Nigerians! Always quick to take advantage of others. Tufiakwa!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Gbyms: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Felitsa187:

He is a Fraudster! How do we ban the likes of him. He is beginning to spam here.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2019
You are not stuck, that is the default page, click "let's get started" and proceed with your application
wisdom33:

Any help!

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2019
If i say something here and u dnt like it, just jejely do as if u no see am. Than to come here and be disgracing ur entire generation. If u think u are learned, y not ignore and pass like most people are doing.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Melodymike4u: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=atu1 post=80177180]Guys I just got my mail now. My stage 1 assessments was successful. To God be the glory, am so

How did u do it? Were u able to finish in such short time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.