Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,965 members, 7,803,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (218790 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by kingsbike: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ocon:
I just did the test...

The time and Abstract ehn cheesy
lolz. It needs quick reading nd response. But all is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by kingsbike: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
3 more people to assist with the test. Have done for two. Fredchris533@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adimz: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
kingsbike:
3 more people to assist with the test. Have done for two. Fredchris533@gmail.com

Thanks for the help
God bless you
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by mrbrams: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
kingsbike:
Please I'm interested. Can you help me too?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by LALA1999: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
kingsbike:
you are welcome friend. Contact me if you need any assistance. Fredchris533@gmail.com. I dnt share my contact nomba. Am better being anonymous. Just like helping out
okay
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ujunwa64: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
pls I just got they email, your shell appreciation, u have completed stage one. is that the success Mail.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by souljar(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Just quietly learning igbo insults here, anuofia, ewu... Ubiam will kee you...
Issorite. grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Toyo10: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
ennyj01:

I had 1 eight
3 six
1 five
1 four

Nice one..

One has to score really high and and a bit low in some
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by PSVITA(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chasingpapi:
Lol.... Stop looking for past questions o, E NO GO HELP UNA.
The time dey fly like lightning.
Quantitative
16 questions - 4 minutes
Verbal
24 questions - 4 minutes
Abstract
10 questions - 4 minutes
Total
50 questions - 12 minutes (first part)
The second part is just a technical questionnaire that is not timed but it contains 52 questions.

Very cheap questions but no time... I don rugged my own sha
Best of luck to you guys.

Why do you conclud like that, have they sent you your results, I just finished the text now, the English is cheap but the maths no be hear oooooo.... with the time frame , I give glory to God, because I have faith that I will make it to the next round.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by kingsbike: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Got for a nairaland anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by kingsbike: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Adimz:

Thanks for the help
God bless you
uwc. Amen!!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by kingsbike: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
mrbrams:

Please I'm interested. Can you help me too?
ok. Send the test link to my mail.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hello guys, i just applied but i didn't get any acknowledgment mail immediately. Is this normal?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by olajigaolamide: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
When are we going to see the result?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
mosgoon:
Hello guys, i just applied but i didn't get any acknowledgment mail immediately. Is this normal?
No.
The mails come few minutes (2-3mins) after registration.
Check ur mail again, if nothing yet, better to re register using another mail.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
ujunwa64:
pls I just got they email, your shell appreciation, u have completed stage one. is that the success Mail.
No, it's just a notification of ur completion, they will get back to you
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Omotayor123:

No.
The mails come few minutes (2-3mins) after registration.
Check ur mail again, if nothing yet, better to re register using another mail.
wow, that's the only good mail I have. What could be the problem. I did all as instructed. almost 10 mins now, no acknowledgement
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
would try to use my disposable yahoomail, but isn't it risky considering my details might match and they warned against that as evidenced by the inputting of your certificate name

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
mosgoon:
wow, that's the only good mail I have. What could be the problem. I did all as instructed. almost 10 mins now, no acknowledgement
Create another mail. & re apply
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by oluwasao: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys,
To help we offer free practice tests here http://assess.aptware.io/skill/test/practice
-Numerical reasoning
-Abstract reasoning
-Verbal reasoning - coming soon. We are almost done adding the tests for this

Please check it out. We would like to know what other tests you would be interested in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adimz: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=kingsbike post=80196784]Got for a nairaland anonymous. [/quuote]

Is this a pass mark
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by loanky: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
What's address did those that uploaded cover letter address the letter to?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Felitsa187(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
atu1:

The only problem u have is the issue of not minding ur business. If u are giving material free and am selling my own material. Why are u now calling me names for God's sake. I just realise that u will forever remain a fool u are. Did I come to u directly and snatch money out of ur hand? Even people that are buy and still buying, are they complaining? Why are u now drinking paracetamol on another person headache. Ubiam will kill u.
Same to you. The thing dey pain you bcuz I said the truth. Yes, it hurts. Accept it and give up already. Efulefu. Ewu Gambia. Scammer oshi

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Felitsa187(f): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
People delaying application till they have all the expo they can get are at the risk of not getting shortlisted at all. Once they get the amount of success they need in the test they won't even shortlist others.

Be warned, this is from experience.
Don't mind them. I don't even understand why they're bothering. They have read other people's comments saying how cheap the questions are, except for the unrealistic timing. If they like, they should gather expo from far and beyond, shell will still pick who they want and they will most likely not make it. The expo ain't a guarantee to getting the job. Most of them sef if they make it to the video interview will flop.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by PSVITA(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
kingsbike:

I have also gotten this..... If I may ask where is the score written there? ..
But guy your own really full wella!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by loanky: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
damtan:

Me, I uploaded everything I could including cover letter

Oladotun189:

Yes I did. But I don't think if done otherwise, it will stop you.

What address did you guys directed the cover letter to please. Shell has contact addresses in States across the country. I'm a bit confused where to precisely address the letter to. Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
you're to use degree matcher to see where you fit, it is a graduate program
Blessedlakes:

Thank you, I was kinda confuse, since there was no particular job specification, we are applying for.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
no that is the standard mail saying they have received your test
ujunwa64:
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
this is not the key as such, so it is the description of the skills that holds the key to progression, heard if you have negative feedback in more than 2 sessions it is an automatic regret
kingsbike:

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omeleg: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
mosgoon:
I had the same issues.. i reapplied with the same email and got a mail from them.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by AMCE: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
loanky:

What address did you guys directed the cover letter to please. Shell has contact addresses in States across the country. I'm a bit confused where to precisely address the letter to. Thanks for your anticipated response.

Please someone should help out.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by qanda: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
- Download 729 paged Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. (Logik Numerical, Verbal and Abstract Questions and Answers included)

-Download Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) job interview guide on Q and A App.

Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.