Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (218917 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ECOB: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
ogbads:

Sorry about that. I wrote mine on Thursday too around 1pm, no mail yet, I checked my dashboard and the date there is 7th September, 2019 now.

Please how do you access your dashboard?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by PSVITA(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
binary007:
Questions are cheap, time is limited.
Verbal got 15/24 right.
Numeric: 11/16
Logical reasoning: 9/10

And for the cubik....
3(Seven) - Creativity, Dependability, Drive
1(Six) - Supportiveness
2(Five) - Adaptability, Assertiveness

If I get a regret mail, it would only mean there are people who did far better than myself.
Fingers crossed.
#No_love_lost

How did you get the score, because I only saw the level of the circle

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is incorrect, there is a live video interview with 2 shell staff, or they invite you to their office for interview/case study
Johnfiddy:

If u are successful on ur ODVI, then u will be invited officially to Shell Office (Meaning u have been employed)

Buh have u recieved any email invite for ur ODVI?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
About to write the test this night. Should have written it much earlier so I join the current pack of people guaging their success or would have gotten regret by now if not successful.. Now I would be more tensed taking the test.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
souljar:

Interestingly very similar to Ab InBev's. These multinationals probably have one pattern. Except Mobil, mobil gave us dragnet...how did we offend them?? grin
Them dey tell us say he no easy to become a millionaire grin

Sorry about the regret mail. It's well

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ogbads: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
ECOB:

Please how do you access your dashboard?

Log in to your account, under application you'll see sent application. The details are there.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eggovic: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
mosgoon:
what do you mean by love letter?
Regret mail
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't think the change of date on our dashboard mean anything. First mine was changed to 7th August now it's 7th December.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by AMCE: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
If after 2-3 days you wrote the online assessment you didn't get a regret mail, then you have scaled through to ODVI.

Congratulations.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adimz: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gbyms:

You are wrong. I did the last interview. I passed the test but didn’t pass the On Demand video interview. That is done online. I was just a corper then. I’d easily pass the video interview now.
Just be hopeful and positive.

How did you scale through this personality test of a thing
What's really needed?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ECOB: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
ogbads:

Log in to your account, under application you'll see sent application. The details are there.

Thank you
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
AMCE:
If after 2-3 days you wrote the online assessment you didn't get a regret mail, then you have scaled through to ODVI.

Congratulations.
is this true and confirmed?

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Gbyms: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Adimz:

How did you scale through this personality test of a thing
What's really needed?
I don’t know actually. I just answered naturally.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please let me DM u...I need to ask you some questions regarding odvi you did last year
Gbyms:

I don’t know actually. I just answered naturally.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
I doubt so, it usually varies
AMCE:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by souljar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Omotayor123:

Them dey tell us say he no easy to become a millionaire grin
Sam-sam at all cheesy

Sorry about the regret mail. It's well
coolThank you, I'm alright.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Salyass555(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=mustaphagreens post=80217207]Hello house,

Congratulations to those that have written their tests. I have a quick question: Did anyone whose course of study wasn't listed receive ..

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Gbyms: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Scholar94:
Please let me DM u...I need to ask you some questions regarding odvi you did last year
There’s actually no secret lol. See. Everything is behavioral and situational questions. I advise everyone to look for solid lies so you can pop it up at an instance . Incase you actually have no experience. Questions like how have you been able to demonstrate blah blah in a team. How have you been able to resolve disputes between colleagues. Stuff like that. Displaying leadership skills.
This was in 2017 tho. I have forgotten them but that’s how it is.
I actually thought I was going to scale through because all my friends received reject letter, mine came almost a week later.
Someone said it’s because I had no Nysc certificate. Of course I was still serving then. But in my mind I was blaming my village people and maybe that babe that made me commit one or two.
But all the same, it’s not difficult.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
I also did the ODVI in 2017 and didn't scale through. I was actually serving then and I was without NYSC certificate. I can barely remember the questions asked but they are all situational question. Like you have rightly said, finding a solid lie is the key. I pray to ace it this time.

Gbyms:

There’s actually no secret lol. See. Everything is behavioral and situational questions. I advise everyone to look for solid lies so you can pop it up at an instance . Incase you actually have no experience. Questions like how have you been able to demonstrate blah blah in a team. How have you been able to resolve disputes between colleagues. Stuff like that. Displaying leadership skills.
I actually thought I was going to scale through because all my friends received reject letter, mine came almost a week later.
Someone said it’s because I had no Nysc certificate. Of course I was still serving then. But in my mind I was blaming my village people and maybe that babe that made me commit one or two.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Kenny4smart(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Goodevening everyone, I wrote the assessment on Tuesday with no negative feedback till now.

Just logged in to my dashboard though and saw the inscription "review in progress" with the same date I applied.

I guess my God have done it.

I wish us all success.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Johnfiddy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
souljar:

I believe that's why. A friend of mine, 2.1 economics graudate, thought she'd go thru finance but she was also turned down.

Ur frnd cnt be turned down...if ur graduated before 2015 then he/she can be turned down.....as for me i graduated in 2015 with 2.1 economics i was turned down but my common sense told me to re-apply and CHANGED my graduation year to 2016 (all die na die)..i was accepted and i have written my test and awaiting ODVI.

SO my kindy advice is tell ur friend to reapply and use 2016 as graduation year and effect d change in the CV.....

To me dis is SMARTNESS......Work hard to get for this country.
I choosed #Commercial Downstream and Finance
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thanks man...Guess it was is something like Heineken graduate program video interview
Gbyms:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
And were the questions the same for everyone or was random just like test
Gbyms:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Johnfiddy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Scholar94:
Nah dats not true. After scaling through odvi, one has final assessment including case study and one on one interview left

Yeah u right i later go to knw abt dat.....sorry for the mis-
infor
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
U are only kidding urself man...even if you scale through to the final round and gotvthe offer,they will eventually find out. After all they are likely still going to do a thorough check of the successful candidates profile...so, I guess u can't lie with such and get away with it
Johnfiddy:

Ur frnd cnt be turned down...if ur graduated before 2015 then he/she can be turned down.....as for me i graduated in 2015 with 2.1 economics i was turned down but my common sense told me to re-apply and CHANGED my graduation year to 2016 (all die na die)..i was accepted and i have written my test and awaiting ODVI.

SO my kindy advice is tell ur friend to reapply and use 2016 as graduation year and effect d change in the CV.....

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Raymeskey: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gbyms:

Tanx fr d hint though we re still waiting...
Some people wl b asking fr money b4 giving out such info here
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Johnfiddy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Scholar94:

Bro if u ask the questions on general platform Other Members of this forum will benefit..lets be our brothers keeper...i have sent SHL Past Questions to several persons here witout asking for Money.. #LetLoveLead #MyOpionThough.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Raymeskey: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Johnfiddy:

Bro u think u're SMART.
Even thought u hv been employed n dey got 2 find out u lied or presented forgery doc, i bet u, it wouldn't b funny

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Who has the link to the 2017 recruitment thread
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dont mind me boss..wasn't like that o...by d way, we never even get mail for odvi self
Johnfiddy:

Bro if u ask the questions on general platform Other Members of this forum will benefit..lets be our brothers keeper...i have sent SHL Past Questions to several persons here witout asking for Money.. #LetLoveLead #MyOpionThough.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Johnfiddy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Scholar94:
U are only kidding urself man...even if you scale through to the final round and gotvthe offer,they will eventually find out. After all they are likely still going to do a thorough check of the successful candidates profile...so, I guess u can't lie with such and get away with it

The God i serve will see me through......i believe in God's favour...i have heard of a girl's testimony on how she got a job, even when she was above the age restriction. Her interviewer later found her tru age on her CV and still offered her the employment saying she was SMART and dey need such persons to work wit...
Anyways i must thank u for believing I WILL BE OFFERED THE JOB.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Johnfiddy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Scholar94:
Dont mind me boss..wasn't like that o...by d way, we never even get mail for odvi self

God will surely see us through..Make we dey wait in Prayers as well...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.