Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (218855 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OreoPaschal(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
damtan:

Don't forget to share the next appointment/opportunity with us.

I have already gotten an offer that is in line with my background even though it's not a multinational.

God has been merciful!! smiley smiley

Your testimony is on the way!

Best wishes! smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
OreoPaschal:

I wouldn't mind.

On the 10th of July.

I am still a Corp member due to pass out next month. I applied for HR unit and Trading unit. My degree back is in Agriculture.

smiley smiley smiley
I think you were sent regret email because your degree didn't match the position you applied for.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
OreoPaschal:

I have already gotten an offer that is in line with my background even though it's not a multinational.

God has been merciful!! smiley smiley

Your testimony is on the way!

Best wishes! smiley cheesy
wow.... congrat man
My testimony is truly on the way!!!

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adimz: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please sorry to ask
Did any one here get a text from Nigeria Custom Services?
Is there a trade for it, if yes please drop the link for me here.
Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2019
My people happy Sunday o... Please I want to know if shell sends regret mail to every unsuccessful candidates at the end of their recruitment process so that d candidate can move on ... Or does the application status states," review in progress" even when they are done with the recruitment... Please someone with experience from the last recruitment should enlighten me ... Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by omokudu(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
This has been on my dashboard, but no mail yet

1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
brill1:
My people happy Sunday o... Please I want to know if shell sends regret mail to every unsuccessful candidates at the end of their recruitment process so that d candidate can move on ... Or does the application status states," review in progress" even when they are done with the recruitment... Please someone with experience from the last recruitment should enlighten me ... Thanks
Things like these will naturally take care of themselves. Albeit, I understand your worry, let's learn not to be in control of what is beyond our reach. I'm not uncertain that all applicants will ultimately get a feedback from Shell. Try to focus on other opportunities while hoping and preparing for the ODVI stage. Frankly speaking, it is advisable you put in for befitting applications even if you've gotten to the Last Stage.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by brill1: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Schrodinger1:

Things like these will naturally take care of themselves. Albeit, I understand your worry, let's learn not to be in control of what is beyond our reach. I'm not uncertain that all applicants will ultimately get a feedback from Shell. Try to focus on other opportunities while hoping and preparing for the ODVI stage. Frankly speaking, it is advisable you put in for befitting applications even if you've gotten to the Last Stage.

Alright... Thanks a lot
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Phlorah: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
brill1:

A friend that works there said until you get a regret mail, it means your application is still in view. Shell usually contacts applicants at different times; some might be 3 months later or more. Anything can happen as far as you haven't received a regret mail.

The regret mail signifies an end to the process for that individual. So, if you haven't gotten it, just pray the next mail you receive from them is a progress to the next stage.

Personally, I think we should keep on with our lives. Try other applications and keep improving, while praying for a goodnews from Shell.

Whatever the outcome, stay positive. Your life is beautiful and God does wonders. Believe.

9 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
omokudu:
Why is date showing 7 DEC 2019 ?. Does that means the process will take up to DEC 2019 ??
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fremaxx: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
When did you apply and when did you write the test?
omokudu:
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by omokudu(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
michaelians2020:

Why is date showing 7 DEC 2019 ?. Does that means the process will take up to DEC 2019 ??

I guess so
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by omokudu(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fremaxx:
When did you apply and when did you write the test?

Late July... I can't really remember, it should be before the dead line sha
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
michaelians2020:

It doesn't really mean December it's just a date glitch. You wrote or applied on the 12th of July.

Some applications show 7th Nov others 7th Oct

OCT =10 NOV =11 DEC = 12 all in July (7)
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SonOfUbunja: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Exactly one month since the end of the application. Any news on a success mail from anyone?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
SonOfUbunja:
Exactly one month since the end of the application. Any news on a success mail from anyone?
Not yet but something will show up anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
michaelians2020:
what's your source?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
michaelians2020:
what's your source?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
livinuschukwug:
what's your source?
No source but have in mind that shell encountered very large volume of applications this year and will take time to review.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by adeakin777: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Shell's recruitment has always stalled. If your application is review in progress, you best forget about this recruitment and think of your other options. I was in similar situation in 2013 and it took those guys a year and 3 months before my application status changed from 'pending' to 'declined/rejected'(Can't remember the exact phrase). I even had a friend who completed the whole process and was successful with the SRD. He was told that he would be contacted on the availability of the position he applied for. That position was never available from what he told me. He left Nigeria for his masters after a year and doing very well abroad. As fresh graduates, i implore you to work earnestly towards other ventures, if you are called(which is unlikely for many) just take it as plus amidst other ventures you are chasing/ have achieved.

Peace

7 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Iraborist(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
adeakin777:
Shell's recruitment has always stalled. If your application is review in progress, you best forget about this recruitment and think of your other options. I was in similar situation in 2013 and it took those guys a year and 3 months before my application status changed from 'pending' to 'declined/rejected'(Can't remember the exact phrase). I even had a friend who completed the whole process and was successful with the SRD. He was told that he would be contacted on the availability of the position he applied for. That position was never available from what he told me. He left Nigeria for his masters after a year and doing very well abroad. As fresh graduates, i implore you to work earnestly towards other ventures, if you are called(which is unlikely for many) just take it as plus amidst other ventures you are chasing/ have achieved.

Peace

In other words.. Move on with your life.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by adeakin777: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Iraborist:

In other words.. Move on with your life.

Pretty much. Or you can try again next year, if eligible. Not entirely sure, but i think the recruitment is conducted annually.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
I just got the ODVI invite

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by prolificP: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
mosgoon:
I just got the ODVI invite

What time Sir? Little details will help. Thanks. Congratulations by the way...
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Here's the screenshot. Just when I was thinking of abandoning shell for my Exxon/chevron offers

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
prolificP:

What time Sir? Little details will help. Thanks. Congratulations by the way...
time is in the screenshot above.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Burchester: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
mosgoon:
Here's the screenshot. Just when I was thinking of abandoning shell for my Exxon/chevron offers

When did you took the online test
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Burchester:

When did you took the online test
15th of July
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by nenye994: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Also just got the ODVI invite and now I'm panicking
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
nenye994:
Also just got the ODVI invite and now I'm panicking
haha, why?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by prolificP: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
mosgoon:

Congratulations once again and thanks for the detailed response.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
mosgoon:
Wow, The silence finally seems to have been broken, we await ours.
@mosgoon i trust you'll do well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.