Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (218926 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adiahakiet: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Omo this scores are scaring me!!! Hope it's not used as a criteria for the recruitment o.
I had 1seven in drive, 2 six in dependability and assertiveness , 2 five in creativity and supportivenes and 1 four in adaptability.
Please guys is this a criteria for recruitment too
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Omo this scores are scaring me!!! Hope it's not used as a criteria for the recruitment o.
I had 1seven, 2 six, 2 five and 1 four.
Please guys is this a criteria for recruitment too

Yes, it is
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fweshspice(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hello Guys.. Trust u all are having a great time cuz i am bt a bit worried angry.. So I applied yesterday morning and i got a mail with a link in it to write the online assessment and personality test (that was in the evening).. I haven't gotten the other link for the on-demand video interview, probably bcus i haven't done the assessment tests.

So my question is this "Is there anybody sent d on-demand video interview link? If yes, have you done the assessment tests? When did u apply? Make e no be like say na Only Me Waka Come.... Thanks in advance!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by mathology5431(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Damifest:
they didn't rate it with number tho
Got:
4 sevens
1 six
1 five
..........looking forward to the next stage by God's grace o

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adiahakiet: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Enireqx20:

Yes, it is
chai see as my scores just low. My average score is 5.5/10.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Futminna is not on the list of schools. What's the way out
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Donfasa: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
get shell assessment test questions very legit, from good source WhatsApp me on 08021095155
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Predstan: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
mathology5431:

Got:
4 sevens
1 six
1 five
..........looking forward to the next stage by God's grace o

They didn’t rate it with number. How were you able to analyze this
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
maybe they counted the arcs
Predstan:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Predstan: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
ExpertNLer:
maybe they counted the arcs
ok.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by LadyELcode: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Enireqx20:

Yes, it is
Hi dear, please what course did you study?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
LadyELcode:

Hi dear, please what course did you study?

Linguistics

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by kandydude1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
can I do the video with my phone?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by osiawa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
How did you check your scores? or was it mailed to you guys?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Predstan:

You dey mind them... Why do you guys like putting unnecessary pressure on yourselves.

If you read the summary well, Wherever you have high bars doesn't mean. These guys have what they are looking for in line with the position you applied for.

Roles or jobs vary in terms of what they
require. Your only consign should be tallying the position you applied for with factors required... simple

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
EbunGift1:

I was logged off when I clicked the link
Try again, use chrome browser
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Has anyone receive ODV interview invitation?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Onyinyebee(f): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please those who have taken the online assessment test... Cognitive test and part B. How was it? I haven't taken mine yet.. Pls what is to be expected in the questions in part A so I can prepare properly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by qanda: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tender2Cherish:
Please what materials can one use to prepare for the aptitude test
- Download 729 paged Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. (Logik Numerical, Verbal and Abstract Questions and Answers included)

-Download Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) job interview guide on Q and A App.

Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Share this information with your loved ones

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Qpetz: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Onyinyebee:
Please those who have taken the online assessment test... Cognitive test and part B. How was it? I haven't taken mine yet.. Pls what is to be expected in the questions in part A so I can prepare properly. Thanks

Logic/Word and Opposite/Number sequence/Basic Maths (Addition, Subtraction, Division).
That's all I remember for now.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adimz: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Onyinyebee:

Just brush up yourself on words and opposite
That concussion of a thing (all trees are green all plants are trees plenty.com

Numerical is sequence, multiplication and the rest
Quite easy but time wasn't smiling

Abstract
Shapes... Which one comes next...

Part B
We don't really know what they want Sha
But it's meant to address your working skills
So be consistent cos some questions were asked more than once and some where also rephrased...

We hope for the best
Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adimz: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Scholar94:
Has anyone receive ODV interview invitation?

Not yet time for that
Some people will be dropped after this stage,while those who passed will move on to tge ODVI

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Akperhe: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
I just finish my stage one. Am yet to see the invitation for stage 2, meanwhile am still not clear what actually are they up-to by given test invitation before the dead line of this application, maybe that seem to be that we ought to be patient till the deadline before everything can be scrutinize and filter for the next round.? because even on the very last day some persons may just be submitting.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
It may take some time yes
Akperhe:
I just finish my stage one. Am yet to see the invitation for stage 2, meanwhile am still not clear what actually are they up-to by given test invitation before the dead line of this application, maybe that seem to be that we ought to be patient till the deadline before everything can be scrutinize and filter for the next round.? because even on the very last day some persons may just be submitting.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hello good evening, please can one use a phone for the online assessment..or pc
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thatnawtichick:

Both
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by BCYemz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Burchester:

And you’re the one that mark my test. So you know I failed. You’re really awkward, I didn’t know it’s your father company that you can determine who can employ who ?
Gbis gbos gbas

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Onyinyebee(f): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
I need the past questions too please.. My email address is onyinyebee@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Onyinyebee(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Enireqx20:

Both
... Use a PC O.. I used phone and it didn't work until I used laptop

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Onyinyebee(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thatnawtichick:
... Use PC
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Onyinyebee(f): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Adimz:

Just brush up yourself on words and opposite
That concussion of a thing (all trees are green all plants are trees plenty.com

Numerical is sequence, multiplication and the rest
Quite easy but time wasn't smiling

Abstract
Shapes... Which one comes next...

Part B
We don't really know what they want Sha
But it's meant to address your working skills
So be consistent cos some questions were asked more than once and some where also rephrased...

We hope for the best
Good luck.
.... Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Donfasa: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
for latest shell assessment questions WhatsApp me on 08021095155

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.