Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos (47448 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by lilyheaven: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
pankere:
"But 50 years ago she turned him down"

Ladies una see una life
She was 13 years then shocked
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
sharpwriter:

Disrespectful Pervert! Have some respect for the elders....even if what yu said is true, can't you think it and seal it in yur mind, rather than exposing yur filthy lewd mind on a public forum.
This woman go sweet for bed. Her ringtones go baaaaaaaad. If you know you know
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by naijajobx: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Really
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by koyyess: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Seeing this couple made me smile a little.

I am still recovering from the shocking, disgusting biography of HIV infested boko Abbo and his unfortunate late wife.

But seeing these two love birds enjoying their companionship is a consolation for me.

Say no to perverts and pedophiles.
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by Jerryc3(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Op get your facts well,mr Matthew owojaiye lost his wife sometime last year,he's got grandchildren and he's a renowned evangelist in kaduna,his late wife owns the secondary school I graduated from.
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
If God was ever God, He is stil God and will do for them,what He did for Abraham and Sarah. 07054142412
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by DonBenny77(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
See the result of too much forming
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by MasonKendall(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
bentwood85:
Bone knack bone..

Shrinked peniš Vs wrinkled pušśÿ
Must you post this online?
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by lomprico(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
realmedia:
Photos from this elderly couples wedding which took place in Zaria state recently has gotten Nigerians all emotional on social media.

According to Facebook user, Chinecherem Ebubechi, who shared their photos online, the groom is a 73-year-old Nigerian Evangelist, Matthew Owojaiye, while his bride is 63 year old Abosede Ayobola.

According to Chinecherem, this was the bride's first wedding. The couple met 50 years ago. The groom had asked her out at the time but she turned him down. Many years later, they met again, found out they were both single and decided to give love a chance.

They got married at the Living Faith Church in Zaria in front of family members and friends.

See more photos from their wedding below

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/07/photos-73-year-old-man-weds-his-63.html

Fuçking liar! angry
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by Joystark(f): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
True love ooo cry
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by Willdone5406: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just passing by kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
addicted268:
Nice one.me likely.congratulations

You likey

Is different from

You likely

May you not wait till this age to get married if you aren't married already .
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by Rozaytee: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
bentwood85:
Bone knack bone..

Shrinked peniš Vs wrinkled pušśÿ
ode
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by sisisioge: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chai...wise seniors. They need each other to walk the rest of the journey fa. Happy journeying papi and maami kiss

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by addicted268(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

You likey

Is different from

You likely

May you not wait till this age to get married if you aren't married already .

That was a typo.I'm married already. Thanks for pointing out.
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by awoluyi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Na one woman born this g..t sha?
Na wa o! May God not give us "Omo gba jęnsimi."-
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by mhizcutie(f): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ahhh daddy owojaiye shocked sad CAC peeps where una dey
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by mhizcutie(f): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
adecz:
cool cool

The story isnt complete..

The groom is a popular,
outspoken evangelist who
was widowed about two years back.

He has many kids & grandchildren.

Happy married life.
He's wife died last year
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
awoluyi:

Na one woman born this g..t sha?
Na wa o! May God not give us "Omo gba jęnsimi."-
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by AleAirHub(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Fearless preacher...
I'm a product of his Christian boarding school called Christ Ambassadors College , Kaduna. kiss

realmedia:
Photos from this elderly couples wedding which took place in Zaria state recently has gotten Nigerians all emotional on social media.

According to Facebook user, Chinecherem Ebubechi, who shared their photos online, the groom is a 73-year-old Nigerian Evangelist, Matthew Owojaiye, while his bride is 63 year old Abosede Ayobola.

According to Chinecherem, this was the bride's first wedding. The couple met 50 years ago. The groom had asked her out at the time but she turned him down. Many years later, they met again, found out they were both single and decided to give love a chance.

They got married at the Living Faith Church in Zaria in front of family members and friends.

Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chijeep:
Der is nothing compared to true love.

It never fades.

In der eyes der r just as young as ever.

When u fall inlove with not just the body bt each other’s mind. It’s quite beautiful

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by DECENCY3: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
The couple met 50 years ago. The groom had asked her out at the time but she turned him down.

She is 63

The man asked her out 50 years ago

Let's do this maths together:

63 - 50 = 13

So the man wooed her when she was just 13 years?

Is the man from the N...thern region?

Hmmmm! I smell lies oooo or something missing in the story.

Don't mind my inquisitive mind please.

Congratulations to them HML to them
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by Tecno66: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
realmedia:

Tough, no nonsense Evangelist. The man no send o. This type no dey defile.
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by DateMynd44(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
IYANGBALI:
na wetin be your own,leave the guy alone jo
babangbali shey u dey operate that enemyofprogress moniker
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by DateMynd44(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
sharpwriter:

Sharrap! You are birds of a feather! Both disrespectful.
one person operating that two monikers
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by DateMynd44(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
If God was ever God, He is stil God and will do for them,what He did for Abraham and Sarah. 07054142412
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by Holyvet(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na so
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by delpee(f): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
May God grant them many happy years and marital bliss.
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by sharpwriter(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
one person operating that two monikers

Lol.... Something told me inside, I just couldn't believe... The guy na bastard.
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by godofuck231: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
This man just made my love-vendor status look weak, if he can still hook this fine lady at this age it's a personal challenge to me, I need to get a wife too
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by eaglebeliever(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
The information is 100% correct. I know the family of the bride and a family friend who attended the wedding stated that it was Bishop David Bakare who joined them that spoke about she turning Evangelist Owojaiye down about 50 years ago. It was the lady who has never been married before.
Rebsy:
People & speculations! Please always verify before posting. Evangelist Mathew Owojaiye used to be married until he lost his wife. Am even surprised he remarried. God bless their Union!
Re: 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos by Uzee24: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
They were both single ke? As in them never marry before?
Ayam not understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.