Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand (59252 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by noble2faith(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
nototribalist:
Private Jet pastors don't have time for you poor people.

But I thought Eldris is a yoruba Muslim

o BOY! Dis pic instill fear in me o shocked shocked shocked shocked

E giv me bad memories shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by omaigala(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
NameChecker:
After they tried all they can to tarnish his image but to no avail,
so this is the latest technique abi?
I trust the man, he won't be fooled

What is this one saying? Religion has eaten your brain abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by jimcaddy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
They should go to Living Faith ministries, MFM, Deeper life as well.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by KingOdart(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
madridsta007:

It is important that he speaks.

His stance has huge ramifications as a Christian Leader and a Yoruba man.
If he condemns it, the government will loose much of their moral argument on this colonialisation tactic called RUGA.
And yes, if he could speak with such detail on COZA, the he should speak on this too.

Just say Yoruba success is giving you sleepless nights

So CAN speaking against it is not enough ?

It is the same people like you that usually call CAN a political party for speaking about the Government

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by 36STATES: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why speak up?
Why not do one of his miracles to release the girl? That would have been the easiest.

Ofcourse we knew his miracles are fake.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by ElsonMorali: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
It's a shame how Nigerian Christian leaders have refused to utter a word concerning Leah Sharibu. It's a big shame. That goes to show you that all these so-called daddy GO and mummy COME are not true Christians. Nobody wants to die, yet the real Christians died for their faith 2000 years ago. Shame on y'all.

If it is to talk about rape of a celebrity, all of them will ginger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by valgbo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Unik3030:
where have ur bravery n courage taken u? I believe the so called courage make u lose millions of souls n it turned your 2 heroes to hundred metre senior boys
Dude when you're replying people like that... try to choose your words well... respect the dead... many that were defenceless children and women... pls
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Unik3030:
where have ur bravery n courage taken u? I believe the so called courage make u lose millions of souls n it turned your 2 heroes to hundred metre senior boys

It made us stay focused, solid and no nonsense developer while you have been penetrated by rascals who feel superior to you, we fought the world and no winner, the declaration speaks the truth, did you declare Victor? If not keep kwayet for generations to come... Truth is we are more Conservative than others.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
saheedbadmus:
well i believe daddy GO doesnt want to put mouth in everything happening in Nigeria and thats why pep still respect him..

He doesn't put mouth in anything and his members aren't immune from d problems facing d country. He leads d largest church in Nigeria. He should b lending his voice to national issues
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by malvisguy212: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
nairalee:
What sorry of rubbish is this?

Usually I align with these protesters but this one is taking it too far.

So because he's a pastor he doesn't have rights again?

Why always attacking Christians?

Why didn't they try this rubbish in mosques?

It's like the liberty Christians are enjoying is now being misused and taken for granted.

Nonsense and Eedris Abdulkarim
you are right bro . but in regard to Nigerian matching to revolution, don't you think this is a positive news ? at least this month alone we witness revolution in rape , ruga . who know by his Grace the next will be revolution against bad government.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is easily the dumbest thing I have seen grown men do in a long while (..and I see a lot of dumb things daily)... WTF!!!

Not even the office of the Servile senate president, or that of the "drug peddling" house of rep speaker...

Now, I agree that this nation is truly doomed.

Something youths won't do... Imagine elders being stupid in broad daylight... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Sunsets: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ok, i see. COZA happened in Mars.
saheedbadmus:
well i believe daddy GO doesnt want to put mouth in everything happening in Nigeria and thats why pep still respect him..
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
nairalee:

It's like the liberty Christians are enjoying is now being misused and taken for granted.

I have said it time and time again... People take the tolerance of Christians for granted... And it will only get worse.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Heavance(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
sonnie10:
The primary job of a Pastor is to lead people to Christ.
His stance on political issues or his indifference should not be used to taunt his personality
I hope you remember baba's stand during election in 2015?
That led to this stage......
And you remember during Buharis's 1st tenure, he said it would be very tough, but all will be well.

Now we are in another tenure

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Femeto: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
It's his word you can't force it from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by owoshuyi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Give us evidence of him chopping his cut and cleaning mouth. Mr. Omniknowest
lomprico:
Adeboye don chop him cut clean mouth. I don't expect him to say pim!

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by valgbo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
KingOdart:

Just say Yoruba success is giving you A SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

So CAN speaking against it is not enough ?

It is the same people like you that usually call CAN a political party for speaking about the Government
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by HeyCorleone(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
saheedbadmus:

True. But there are some things you have to meddle in, because they would indirectly affect you. You think the government doesn't have the right to force him to cede some of his land to Fulani men? He's subject to the laws of the land.

It's best he speaks up now. Tho he can do so intelligently without towing the lines of some very uninformed people.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by sonnie10: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Heavance:

I hope you remember baba's stand during election in 2015?
That led to this stage......
And you remember during Buharis's 1st tenure, he said it would be very tough, but all will be well.

Now we are in another tenure
Did he break any law? I mean both secular and canon law.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by onedayatime(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
byrron:

Going by this line of reasoning, John the Baptist, Jesus christ and all other of his disciples that called out the wicked rulers of their day's must have been wrong to do so.

Jesus Christ didn’t meddle with politics when He was alive. He was against the hypocrisies of the Pharisees of his time.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by VULCAN(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Is this person awake or pinging while asleep.

Ruga that is Buhari's masterstroke to decimate Christianity in 20yrs should be challenged by Imams?

Adeboye lent his Pastor to Buhari to siddon look while Christians are being murdered so there is nothing wrong with questioning him.

Buhari knew why he chose a redeemed pastor and not one from winners!

nairalee:

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by jrusky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
AnanseK:

A sensible Pastor will know that the whole grandstanding on this issue is unnecessary.

Any state that wants ranching can have it. States that are not interested have nothing to worry about. The important thing is to stop cattle movements for grazing.

Anybody who is truly a man of God will avoid these hooligans and jobless area boys and area fathers calling for war over a non issue.

I don’t blame the Pastor at all.

Pls your age and your state origin before I speak senses to your skull
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Femiwilli: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
chuose2:
No be Adeboye give Buhari ein blessings, thereby fooling us into voting Buhari?
he helped put us in this mess

https://www.legit.ng/344893-2015-buhari-calls-adeboye-for-blessings.html

Bosun Emmanuel Spoke warning us about Buhari and Adeboye shut him down!

This is the letter Adeboye gave to shut down Bosun Emmanuel when he warned us.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

Adeboye na charlatan!

Here is the warning Bosun Emmanuel gave us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

ADEBOYE IS A FRAUD

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
nototribalist:
Private Jet pastors don't have time for you poor people.

But I thought Eldris is a yoruba Muslim
No bro I think he is an Igbo traditionalist
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
You know too well Adeboye is not your "Daddy".
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Heavance(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
sonnie10:

Did he break any law? I mean both secular and canon law.
Did anyone mention breaking the law?
It was seen since 2015 election that he supported the administration, and many believe it is because VP is a pastor of rccg
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by MorataFC: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
byrron:

Going by this line of reasoning, John the Baptist, Jesus christ and all other of his disciples that called out the wicked rulers of their day's must have been wrong to do so.

can you make mention two or three people wicked rulers Jesus called out for?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
spot-on and THUMBS UP!.... YOU ARE HEROES!

SHAME ON ALL COWARDS who refuse to assert the BITTER TRUTH, irrespective of whose ox is gored!
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by lonelydora: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Smoke2015:
RUGA: Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem, Baba Fryo, Others Storm RCCG Camp, Insist Adeboye Must Take A Stand

Charly boy, Baba Fryo, Eedris Abdulkareem, and some Nigerian students on Monday  stormed the Redemption Camp, to demand that the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God -RCCG Pastor Adeboye give his stance on RUGA and Leah Sharibu's abduction.

The protesters said that they regarded Adeboye as 'their father' and since he gave his stance on the COZA saga, he ought to do same on RUGA, and Leah Sharibu's abduction too.

Unfortunately, the protesters met Pastor Adeboye's absence. They were however addressed by the National general overseer of the RCCG Pastor Joseph Obayemi.

Because of Adeboye's absence, the protesters led by Charly Boy said they would give him one month to react. They added that if he failed to address the issues,  they will conclude that 'he is a party to the atrocities Osinbajo is committing (sic)'. 

"Daddy spoke about COZA, he must also speak about RUGA. We give him one month, he must speak," the protesters insisted.

See photos below: 

https://www.mojidelano.com/2019/07/ruga-charly-boy-eedris-abdulkareem-baba-fryo-others-storm-rccg-camp-insist-adeboye-must-take-a-stand/

Very very good! Well done, Eedris. Christians asked for it. Christians made theirselves a laughing stock, we are seeing it. When you leave your church on a Sunday morning to go and protest in another person's church, what do you think you are doing? You will see more protest on churches very soon.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by lonelydora: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
nairalee:

Check my comment above.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Daddy is at ifewara. Wrong information made them look like fools
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Urchman200: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
When u are eating u don't talk, adeboye is eating from this terrorist government so don't expect him to talk that is table manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.