Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) (52557 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by mezarddinny: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
ipob again

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why do africans go on senseless killing spree
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Jacob168: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just Remove his Pri..ck
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Deaf and dumb way go kee am they should put hot iron inside his diseased ass and let’s see if he is gonna stay dumb

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
straighttalk:
Castration & Hanging in my humble view

Nigga should be allowed to bleed out to the point of anemia, before hanging what's left for the birds to feed.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oloriburuku oloshi, omo ale, omo irare jati jati.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jobac:
This is the height of wickedness. Why would you raped a lady and still killed her. You will rot in jail insha'Allah! I suggest posting of Corp members to Igboland should be stopped for at least 2 years. Although, some Igbo are good, but I don't trust Catholic Igbo.
You don't know how ridiculous you sound

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by fidelis12345(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
he should be kill
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by FengChui(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
...when girls wan kill me with pussy here, some people are still raping. Nawa o

Abeg which soap you take dey bath?
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Na dem Igbo savages again. angry

Don't be stupid you son of a Skull Miner
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
...when girls wan kill me with pussy here, some people are still raping. Nawa o
Pass some of dem to me bro
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Agugbadin: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kill him immediately

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by stamapro(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
You stole from her, you went ahead and raped her and you now killed her. You would have completed the cycle as a Savage that you are by eating the dead body. Spits

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Idiot..they should be posting them to bornu and nasarawa or even sambisa forest since those areas are more secured than igbo land. Stewpid modafuka.

Jobac:
This is the height of wickedness. Why would you raped a lady and still killed her. You will rot in jail insha'Allah! I suggest posting of Corp members to Igboland should be stopped for at least 2 years. Although, some Igbo are good, but I don't trust Catholic Igbo.

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
Please don't kill Him, just cut off his hands and legs, then remove his eye bulb ..
ahahahh eye bulb����

Abeg make someone help me create local is bamboozled ����
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Frankipine042: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
why is he still alive?
� go and kill him
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
oh
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
ipodoPIGS are Killer N RAPIST.HANG his fl@thead.Baztard

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Na dem Igbo savages again. angry
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Frankipine042: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Depicts how iniquitous and evil humans can be. Killed a fellow being just for a cell phone and also raped her.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jobac:
Idiot but corpers are still being posted to the North.
Like we have forgotten how those sai barbarians murdered scores of corpers in 2011 because this dullard we have now lost election.

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by yeman1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
See his face like a gentle guy. mad man

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by unapologetic147: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Igbo's can you see how much hypocrisy has envelope u people if he is a Westerner u will be spilling sperm everywhere now u have all withdrawn into ur shells

Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by PBundles(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
For the record let me say that the act he is being charged for is truly discpicable, but my ppl, dont be so quick to judge. The title is also wrong as it should state Police Arrest suspect. No matter what or how, a trial should be held. This is how my friends acquantaince was killed years ago in Lagos. Upon entering a bus he noticed a guy trying to pick his pocket, he then grabbed the guy and wanted to raise alarm, not knowing that the guys gang was around. Before he knew it they surronded him and started beating him call HIM the thief. Didnt take long before a crowd came and he was beaten by the crowd only to die days later due to the beating. It was a small girl selling by the roadside who later relayed the story claiming she was afraid to speak seeing the way they beat up the guy. Sadddest was that he was the moms only child and his dad passed away some years earlier. The mom died after a year due to stress and grief, so my ppl be slow to judge, remember this is Nigeria where they do and undo.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
jimcaddy:
Why do africans go on senseless killing spree

The question should be, why do crazy people go on senseless killing sprees? In American they have all kinds of crazy killers & many of them are white. The other day I heard a new word from an FBI profiler- Family Annihilators. He described them as being white males in their 20s & 30s. That's the type that wipes out their entire families for one reason or another. We've had plenty such cases here in SA. I think some people are predispositioned to be killers & we most definitely don't fit the profile, unless one is crazy.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by mightyhaze: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kindly negotiate his kidneys,heart,liver, hip bones and joints ,cornea and any other transplantable organs with any interested hospital abroads ...proceeds ,which should run into tens of millions should be given to the girls family /relatives,as part compensation
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
He deserves any of these options; a mob lynching or slow and painful death.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by denjjy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
imagine if it had happened in the north, many would have threw several dirts by now
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jobac:
This ABOKI boy sounds really stupid. who would even want to come to the North?
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
orjisblog:
Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed Copper In Imo State - Photos

Chukwuemeka Eze from Mgbidi in Oru west is been paraded by Imo Police command for raping and murdering a female corper member Lilian Ngbanwe from Delta State who was due to pass out last week. According to the police he was apprehended where he was trying to charge the phone he stole from the lady. when interrogated by the press he formed deaf and dumb.

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/08/police-arrests-man-who-raped-and-killed-copper-in-imo-state-photos/

Heartless shenanigans!

He never knew the police can track the phone mnei number with sophisticated tracking device.
Re: Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
This man should be buried alive in an upside down position

Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / SARS Officer Who Raped Ochanya Samson Arrested. Photos / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport