Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast (23808 Views)

Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos) / Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by CodeTemplar: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
jomoh:

Kuwait is not using it for Nuclear power plant. Nuclear power plant is a whole different ball game entirely.

Nobody builds a nuclear plant hinterland. You have to consider the temperature of the atmosphere and the temperature to be generated by the reactor itself.

Would you rather have a Ruga with human beings that can be controlled or a Nuclear reactor that can wipe out a whole country if it explodes. Remember the nuclear waste will still have to be washed down the River Niger if the reactor is located in the north. All the states along the River Niger and River Benue will all have radiation contaminated water due to the nuclear waste.

Except you're going to say they should construct a pipe carrying the Nuclear waste to be disposed in the Atlantic ocean. even if you sat that, have you considered a situation where the pipe is intentionally sabotaged by enemies of the south?
And all these concerns will be gone once it is sited in the south right?
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by Onlyonebuhari: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
This thread is the biggest lie I have seen.... I stay in ikeja cantonment.... Only three big blocks were renovated..... Not built.... Renovated.... Then the smaller blocks, three as well... This renovation as been going on for years not jux buhari's administration.... Chai bloggers Dey lie.... 288 blocks built..... Wait were d people for Barracks Kum dey stay bfor if the Barracks was abandoned??
Big liar come and let me take you round the buildings with video evidence cos I stay in Ikeja and Ikeja own they have gone far than thought.
Children of hate
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by willyjacs(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Another bribery towards the Ruga. Settlement?

I have one pressing question unrelated to the topic. Why is it that the govt is leaving the whole land mass in the north to go site nuclear power plants in the southern state where they have gas readily available and within a short distance?

This to me is another attempt at lording it over the south by locating dangerous technology in the south which has better prospect of alternative but pumping gas up north to power plants.
Vegetation....no much grass nd water there.
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by willyjacs(m): 12:46am On Jul 09, 2019
9jaunite:
grin Lobby if you know

smiley What are really like this government for is the lobby skills
when the lobby action is a good step....applaud it.
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by willyjacs(m): 12:48am On Jul 09, 2019
Lokoyen:
You don't celebrate such cos its the People's money not his personal contribution.
which people's money?
E get money u keep with FG? U must be a thief for claiming what u don't have.

U dat is soaked in poverty.
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by Lokoyen(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2019
willyjacs:
which people's money?
E get money u keep with FG? U must be a thief for claiming what u don't have.

U dat is soaked in poverty.

High level of stupidity!

So it is Buhari personal money that was used to execute this project.

Imagine this mumu wey we dey share country together!

In developed countries such projects don't get this public attention cos it is the right of the people (officers cantonment) to get renovated or completely built if destroyed.

Oponu dat doesn't know he pays TAX directly and indirectly.
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Big liar come and let me take you round the buildings with video evidence cos I stay in Ikeja and Ikeja own they have gone far than thought.
Children of hate
you stay in ikeja.... Wow... I can tell you jux 3 blocks were renovated in oshodi Barracks..... Then blocks 52, 53, 54 were also renovated... You stay in ikeja not inside the Barracks.... Civilian spitting nonsense... I don't blame you
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by willyjacs(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2019
Lokoyen:

High level of stupidity!

So it is Buhari personal money that was used to execute this project.

Imagine this mumu wey we dey share country together!

In developed countries such projects don't get this public attention cos it is the right of the people (officers cantonment) to get renovated or completely built if destroyed.

Oponu dat doesn't know he pays TAX directly and indirectly.

U are here talking about what goes announced nd what goes unannounced in another country.

It is not a crime to give accounts to what u do as a government...especially in a place like naija where cockroaches like u will turn blind eyes by saying the government has done nothing at all.

When I said u have nothing with the government,I know wetin I de talk.
Shey na who get work de pay tax?

U are jobless nd senseless altogether,so what money do u have with the government? Nonsense nd isiewu.
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by Lokoyen(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
willyjacs:
U are here talking about what goes announced nd what goes unannounced in another country.

It is not a crime to give accounts to what u do as a government...especially in a place like naija where cockroaches like u will turn blind eyes by saying the government has done nothing at all.

When I said u have nothing with the government,I know wetin I de talk.
Shey na who get work de pay tax?

U are jobless nd senseless altogether,so what money do u have with the government? Nonsense nd isiewu.

ure dump! Dump as Bleep!

Go and read up about Indirect Tax- u no kuku go school to understand even a day old baby pay tax in this country. Ode oshi!vat

Go and read what VAT means before you reply. Seriously it is worthless arguing with a f0ol who doesn't know govt projects are not executed from personal finance.

I will feed u for the rest of your Life! Jerk!
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by willyjacs(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lokoyen:

ure dump! Dump as Bleep!

Go and read up about Indirect Tax- u no kuku go school to understand even a day old baby pay tax in this country. Ode oshi!vat

Go and read what VAT means before you reply. Seriously it is worthless arguing with a f0ol who doesn't know govt projects are not executed from personal finance.

I will feed u for the rest of your Life! Jerk!
Don't cry too much, I still stand by my words.

U are jobless nd senseless.....u nor get shishi.
Na the air u de breathe be the indirect tax u de pay?
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by Lokoyen(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
willyjacs:
Don't cry too much, I still stand by my words.

U are jobless nd senseless.....u nor get shishi.
Na the air u de breathe be the indirect tax u de pay?

Only jobl as call anoda jobless.

Omo irankiran dat doesn't know difference between people's money and personal money.

Go and finish up school and get a life. Better still, drink SNIPER for ur sorry 'depressed' life.
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by willyjacs(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lokoyen:

Only jobl as call anoda jobless.

Omo irankiran dat doesn't know difference between people's money and personal money.

Go and finish up school and get a life. Better still, drink SNIPER for ur sorry 'depressed' life.
u are even more senseless nd jobless.
There's nothing u can do about that.
Re: Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast by Lokoyen(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
willyjacs:
u are even more senseless nd jobless.
There's nothing u can do about that.

LOL! E pain am! Kids of today and lack of sense are 5&6 oponu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons / Obi, Umeh, Obiano & Chidoka Pictured At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.