Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time (47197 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career / Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by DonBenny77(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
There is only one Zlatan.

The rest are wannabes

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by frankmoney(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Earthquake3:
Some facts of Zlatan Ibrahimovic:

1 - When he was 10yrs, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house.
2 - Zlatan lost his virginity even before his parents.
3 - One day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.
4. When Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.
5 - When Zlatan goes to your place to visit you, you're the guest.
6- The father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.
7 - One day Zlatan passed a red light and the police stopped his car. Zlatan charged the police.
8 - Zlatan helped the nurses when he was born.
9 - Zlatan never lies. The truth is what is wrong.
10 - When Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Zlatan.
11- Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive.
12 - It is impossible for Zlatan to have a heart attack. Nothing is stupid enough to attack Zlatan.
13 - In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.
14 - One day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.
15 - One day Zlatan arrived late at school. The other students were penalised because they arrived too early.
16 - Zlatan can kill two stones with one bird
17 - Zlatan doesn't call the wrong number. You
answer the wrong phone.
18 - Some people wear Superman pajamas.
Superman wears a pajama Zlatan.
19 - Zlatan plead guilty to murder and was acquitted.
20 - Zlatan can cut through a hot knife with butter
that's a Chuck Norris joke
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by 989900: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Osyxcel:
So Carlos Vela is still playing professional football shocked

Carlos Vela for Football Manager that year, very sharp striker. cheesy Na injury spoil im career sha. sad

“He’s a player who, if he wanted, could have been in the top 10 in the world. But for him, the most important thing was just to be happy in his own way. He was happy with his life at Real Sociedad.”

Vela was so talented, his calmness in front of goal is mesmerising. I had thought he could be half of what Messi is, but he's kinda too complacent for the competition. If he had half the work ethos of CR7, he would have been at the least, a balon d'Or nominated player!

He wanted to enjoy life, he wanted to play basketball, etc.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
When Zlatan was much younger, he said Arsene Wenger asked him to come for trial in Arsenal. He said he Zlatan doesn't do audition.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by roqrules04(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zlatan the Lion.
Lions don't compare themselves to human

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by JubrilBuhari: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Earthquake3:
Some facts of Zlatan Ibrahimovic:

1 - When he was 10yrs, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house.
2 - Zlatan lost his virginity even before his parents.
3 - One day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.
4. When Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.
5 - When Zlatan goes to your place to visit you, you're the guest.
6- The father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.
7 - One day Zlatan passed a red light and the police stopped his car. Zlatan charged the police.
8 - Zlatan helped the nurses when he was born.
9 - Zlatan never lies. The truth is what is wrong.
10 - When Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Zlatan.
11- Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive.
12 - It is impossible for Zlatan to have a heart attack. Nothing is stupid enough to attack Zlatan.
13 - In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.
14 - One day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.
15 - One day Zlatan arrived late at school. The other students were penalised because they arrived too early.
16 - Zlatan can kill two stones with one bird
17 - Zlatan doesn't call the wrong number. You
answer the wrong phone.
18 - Some people wear Superman pajamas.
Superman wears a pajama Zlatan.
19 - Zlatan plead guilty to murder and was acquitted.
20 - Zlatan can cut through a hot knife with butter

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol... My favorite team of all time though

Dino Zoff

Dani Alves. Beckenbauer Maldini R.carlos

Patrick Viera

Maradona Zidane

Messhit R9. CR7
Great team!!

Mine (Because I watched them and they were/are excellent)

Oliver Kahn

Cafu Maldini Terry R. Carlos

Makalele

Zizou Scholes

Messi Ronaldo C. Ronaldo

GOAT 11 ( I don't watch most of them. All time is a very long time tho tongue)

Lev Yashin

Cafu Baresi Moore Djalma Santos

Beckenbauer
Maradona Di Stefano

Messi Pele Cristiano

Honorable mention Cruyff, Best, Gerd Muller Platini, Puskas, Garrincha etc!!!

Football is the best sport in the world for real cool

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Icon79(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
LOL. Here's my list:

Dino Zoff

Cafu - - Franz Beckenbauer - - Franco Baresi - - Paolo Maldini

Zinedine Zidane - - Johan Cruyff - - Ronaldo DeLima (the real Ronaldo)

Diego Maradona - - King Pele - - Leo Messi (aka da GOAT)

O pari

Jokerman:
Lol... My favorite team of all time though

Dino Zoff

Dani Alves. Beckenbauer Maldini R.carlos

Patrick Viera

Maradona Zidane

Messhit R9. CR7
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by macho44(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
post=80071249:
Zlatan The King!

The only Zlatan we know!!

Any other Zlatan is a counterfeit!!!
if i say "I" you say "BI" anoda man say "LE" sisi na u sabi ooo

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by harryjunior17(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ibracadabra... A very good player.. a very strong striker in play station.. he powers any player he comes across.. it's cus of him i always choose psg when playing play station ..
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Adakintroy2: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
facts about zlantan.

#1. Zlantan has counted from one to infinity twice.

#2. Zlantan does not need to cheat death.zlantan wins fair and square.

#3..before the boogeyman goes to sleep he checks the closet for zkantan.

#4. There are no Ctrl buttons on zlantan computers. Thats because zLatan is always in control.

#5. Google search for zlantan is a waste..you don't find zlantan, zlantan finds you.

#6. Zlantan has save the avengers from Thanos twice.

#7. Zlantan does not have to wear a watch, zlantan decide what time it is.

#8. Zlantan died many yrs ago but death still afraid to come and claim him.

#9. ZLantan once strangled a man to death without touching him.

#10..death once had a near zLatan experience.

#11. If zombies apocalypse start. ZLantana does not need to survive, the zombies do.

#12..zLatan knows Victorias secrets.

#13. Zlantan dogs picks up its own shiiit. Zlantan does not take shiiiit from anyone.

#14. Zkantan calender goes from 31st may to 2nd april. No one makes a fool of zlantan.

#15..zLatan never have a heart attack..no heart is foolish enough to attack zLatan.

#16. Zlatan can divide by zero.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by crazygod(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
eni4real:
Great team!!

Mine (Because I watched them and they were/are excellent)

Oliver Kahn

Cafu Maldini Terry R. Carlos

Makalele

Zizou Scholes

Messi Ronaldo C. Ronaldo

GOAT 11 ( I don't watch most of them. All time is a very long time tho tongue)

Lev Yashin

Cafu Baresi Moore Djalma Santos

Beckenbauer
Maradona Di Stefano

Messi Pele Cristiano

Honorable mention Cruyff, Best, Gerd Muller Platini, Puskas, Garrincha etc!!!

Football is the best sport in the world for real cool
No captain fantastic? No Stevie G? undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
macho44:
if i say "I" you say "BI" anoda man say "LE" sisi na u sabi ooo
Lol cheesy.
Catch the drift bro!

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by lereinter(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
If Zlatan comes to your house, you are the guest

Zlatan lost his Virginity before his parents

Zlatan kicked a horse neck, the horse descendants were known as girrafes

The father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.

One day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.

Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive

One day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.

When he was 10 years old, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house

In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.

Zlatan doesn't call the wrong number. You
answer the wrong phone.

Zlatan beat Monalisa in a staring
competition

Before Mark Zuckerberg coded facebook, he already had a friend request from Zlatan

Zlatan Gmail account is gmail@zlatan.com

When Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.

When Zlatan Ibile saw Zlatan , He went back home as Ibile

When Zlatan gave a handshake to Banky W, Banky W started plaiting dada

When nairaland moves Zlatan topic to front page, they experience server error.

When Zlatan saw Naira Marley's soapy dance, he was disgusted, EFCC called Naira Marley back

When Wizkid met Zlatan, He became WizMan

When Zlatan wanted to vote, INEC servers started working

When Zlatan visited Aso Rock, Buhari was not lifeless

When Zlatan entered BBnaija, he evicted Big Brother.

When Zlatan came to game of thrones, Tyrion Lannister became a tall person

When Zlatan entered X-factor, he voted Simon Cowell out

When Zlatan is watching a movie with people at Silverbird cinema, and his phone rings, he pauses the movie

This na strong eulogy
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Femeto: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Stupid man. I tree cannot make a forest.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by TriggahMan(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tripitaka:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic chooses his favourite team of all time... and picks HIMSELF 11 TIMES!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been up to his usual antics after choosing his favourite XI of all time.

Ibrahimovic has played for European giants across the biggest leagues, including Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.

So it comes as no surprise that over the years, he has certainly developed a massive sense of self-belief.

KAnd that has shown once again on Monday after he revealed to his huge following on Instagram - who makes his favourite team of all time.

Amusingly the former Sweden international posted a graphic of his team, named 'Zlatan FC - the Hungry Lions', which consists of 11 headshots of himself.

The LA Galaxy star captioned his social media post: 'My favourite team of all time. I only have to decide the coach. Maybe will be Zlatan.' He just will never change, will he?  

After tormenting defences across Europe, Ibrahimovic is continuing to strike fear throughout his opponents in the United States.

The 37-year-old is currently the second highest goalscorer in MLS with 13 behind the 19 of Los Angeles FC's Carlos Vela.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7224323/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-chooses-favourite-team-time-picks-11-TIMES.html

Baba too much..

At age 37, still kicking and very relevant

*GOAT*
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by enemyofprogress: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ibra the best goalkeeper England has ever produced
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by kereman1: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Earthquake3:

Hey why did you copy my post?

the guy copy ur post come gt more likes than u, it's called unmerited favour grin
Earthquake3:

the guy copy ur post come gt more likes than u, it's called unmerited favour
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Pablonkor: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
The only Zlatan I know
Any other person associated with the name 'Zlatan' is a Yahoo Boy.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Duru009(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
The most under rated striker in Europe !!
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by grandstar(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
This guy is just a nuisance. grin grin

When he left Milan, they asked how he felt the club perform.

He said "poorly".

They asked why and he said"because they've just sold their best 2 players.

Cheeky boy : grin
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by vincixpresso: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
If Zlatan comes to your house, you are the guest

Zlatan lost his Virginity before his parents

Zlatan kicked a horse neck, the horse descendants were known as girrafes

The father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.

One day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.

Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive

One day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.

When he was 10 years old, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house

In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.

Zlatan doesn't call the wrong number. You
answer the wrong phone.

Zlatan beat Monalisa in a staring
competition

Before Mark Zuckerberg coded facebook, he already had a friend request from Zlatan

Zlatan Gmail account is gmail@zlatan.com

When Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.

When Zlatan Ibile saw Zlatan , He went back home as Ibile

When Zlatan gave a handshake to Banky W, Banky W started plaiting dada

When nairaland moves Zlatan topic to front page, they experience server error.

When Zlatan saw Naira Marley's soapy dance, he was disgusted, EFCC called Naira Marley back

When Wizkid met Zlatan, He became WizMan

When Zlatan wanted to vote, INEC servers started working

When Zlatan visited Aso Rock, Buhari was not lifeless

When Zlatan entered BBnaija, he evicted Big Brother.

When Zlatan came to game of thrones, Tyrion Lannister became a tall person

When Zlatan entered X-factor, he voted Simon Cowell out

When Zlatan is watching a movie with people at Silverbird cinema, and his phone rings, he pauses the movie

When Zlatan met Frank Edoho, the show was renamed Who wants to be a Zlatannaire

When Zlatan wants to write an exam, he is the one invigilating the invigilator

When Zlatan saw Local Man Can Can, Zlatan was still not impressed
Cos local man dy craze
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Topmaike007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
post=80071249:
Zlatan The King!

The only Zlatan we know!!

Any other Zlatan is a counterfeit!!!
baba Zlatan ibile na fake
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by IamSoProlific: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
harryjunior17:
Ibracadabra... A very good player.. a very strong striker in play station.. he powers any player he comes across.. it's cus of him i always choose psg when playing play station ..

Is it FIFA or Pes, and what year?
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
You never jam Ibra for Pes 2018? shocked

IamSoProlific:

Is it FIFA or Pes, and what year?
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by yucydezzy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Which your quote? Are the OP?
Earthquake3:

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by yucydezzy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Him dey score from anywhere for pes2013, na terror hin be aswel
alexistaiwo:
You never jam Ibra for Pes 2018? shocked

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Clashy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Ibra the best goalkeeper England has ever produced
i taught you were kidding. No be lie.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by Jokerman(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Icon79:
LOL. Here's my list:

Dino Zoff

Cafu - - Franz Beckenbauer - - Franco Baresi - - Paolo Maldini

Zinedine Zidane - - Johan Cruyff - - Ronaldo DeLima (the real Ronaldo)

Diego Maradona - - King Pele - - Leo Messi (aka da GOAT)

O pari

Lol.... Cr7 hater..... grin... Putting delima in midfield

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi / Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022 / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.