Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over (44402 Views)

INEC Directs Sokoto REC, Dr Nura Ali, To Stay Away From Office / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by gmaribel(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
People are due for retirement but are allowed to stay on.

People's tenure have elapsed but they continue as if nothing is happening

Madness is the language a mad man understands

7 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by inspector44(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nigeria is a shit hole country where anything can jst happen

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by toprealman: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
More to follow ke.....all I see is his village people following him
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by AntiBalaka: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari has buried this country

Isn't it obvious that he isn't involved in any way and form with his own govt?

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Dantedasz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Here is Dahiru's Facebook page where he claimed President Buhari appointed him Comptroller General of Nigeria customs service. Notice his real rank which is two pips. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Edyice: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Northerners has finally finished this great nation and I blame lord lugard for this...

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
agbalej:
Funny Country. Who did we offend o?
You offended Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by tech18: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chaii ds guy is very high on Jamaican weed o ;Dooo grin angry
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by jrusky(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
agbalej:
Funny Country. Who did we offend o?

Bro I keep asking same question day and night.
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by article1: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
From Assistant Superintendent of Customs (2stars) to Deputy Comptroller General? Well, anything can happen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Vic74real: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
With Buhari anything is possible.the man might be from Daura

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by whirlwind7(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
MANNABBQGRILL:
Nice

Do you care to elaborate what's nice about this?
Don't just support whatever bizzare event associated with your lord Bubu. You are permitted to have a mind of your own, and to analyse issues before you post the default comment induced by your BMC allowance of a few naira notes.

I ask again, confused mai- suya; what is nice about this?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by megareal: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Very funny. He should be taken for psychiatric evaluation. He's probably interacting with the president in a parallel world. grin

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by megareal: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rayd502:
Assistant superintendent to Comptroller General of Customs service.What kind of progression is that?

The weed he smoked must be from Oshogbo.

Modified:The rank he is wearing is Deputy comptroller general of Customs.He promoted himself to DCG and now wants to assume the position of CG.

The weed is even stronger than I thought.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
alekside:
These days I hardly watch movies. The happenings in Nigeria alone is enough to entertain any movie lover.

New storylines keep coming up on a daily basis. grin grin grin

This was my exact thought yesterday.

No be small thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by alexvic12: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Looks like the principal at my PPA ���
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by deltateam: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
That's how things are done in military regime. I won't be surprised if Buhari still does things military style.
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Dunskibaba: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Endless drama in 9ja
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by AntiBalaka: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dantedasz:
Here is Dahiru's Facebook page where he claimed President Buhari appointed him Comptroller General of Nigeria customs service. Notice his real rank which is two pips. grin

Yahoo boys don use this guy head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by deomelo: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
“Sometime in May, he had posted on Facebook that he had been directed by the president to take over from Hameed Ali, and today when we saw him in the new rank, we thought, indeed, he has been promoted and so directed by the president. He went inside the CG’s office, sat in the waiting room, expecting the CG to handover to him.”

You saw the man wearing the new rank and you automatically concluded that he promoted himself?

So, the man just showed up to claim the top post all by himself without appointment and direction to take over the office and the new position even though in your own useless article, he was directed to take over as the new CG by the president, now you thought maybe he was promoted.

Instead of peddling rumors, gossips and worthless info, why not as a media orgernization do your job by asking questions and report credible info?

How hard is it to do basic, not even investigative journalism, I mean basic journalism by seeking clarification from Nigerian customs, the presidency or the ministry in charge? How hard?

Worthless Nigerian news blog site and Lazy Nigerian youths are a dangerous and comedic combination.

It's really troubling these lazy, low mentality and lack of intellectual curiosity bums are really going to be in charge of this country one day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by tealaw(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
He just lost his job. Mentally unstable.
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Dearlord(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol,this Is Very Funny. For Me I Will Welcome Him With 2 Bullet In His Tommy
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Wettoid123: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Home people at work!
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by AntiBalaka: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
deomelo:

You saw the man wearing the new rank and you automatically concluded that he promoted himself?

So, the man just showed up to claim the top post all by himself without appointment and direction to take over the office and the new position even though in your own useless article, he was directed to take over as the new CG by the president, now you thought maybe he was promoted.

Instead of peddling rumors, gossips and worthless info, why not as a media orgernization do your job by asking questions and report credible info?

How hard is it to do basic, not even investigative journalism, I mean basic journalism by seeking clarification from Nigerian customs, the presidency or the ministry in charge? How hard?

Worthless Nigerian news blog site and Lazy Nigerian youths are a dangerous and comedic combination.

It's really troubling these lazy, low mentality and lack of intellectual curiosity bums are really going to be in charge of this country one day...
[/s]

Why not just repeat your usual anthem of "fake news" instead of all these unnecessary rants.

Zombot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by deomelo: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
AntiBalaka:

Why not just repeat your usual anthem of "fake news" instead of all these unnecessary rants.

Zombot
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent fake news peddling ipob ZOMBIES bore me.
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by kernniejay(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Buhari must have, at one time or the other, erroneously raised his hand up as the CG which makes the guy believes he has automatically become the CG. (Just like Buhari did somewhere during the electioneering campaign, presenting the wrong man as APC gubernatorial candidate).
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by AntiBalaka: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent fake news peddling ipob ZOMBIES bore me.

See, it wasn't that difficult or was it?

Afonja clown

When you die and it is posted here, I will say it's fake news too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Yahoo boys don use this guy head.

u are the smartest of em all... Keep it up.. All the comments since have been disappointing though... However they reaffirmed my observations that my dear country has been overrun with low IQ people, educated illiterates, brain drain is gaining stance people no longer have discerning minds..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
deomelo:

1 zillion likes till Infinity...

There's hope... Found one more.. U have been counted bro... Ur days will be long..
Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by sterlingD(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
YorubaHero12:
This is astonishingly crazy. Many are mad but few are roaming.
Truly many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over by deomelo: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
AntiBalaka:

See, it wasn't that difficult or was it?

Afonja clown

When you die and it is posted here, I will say it's fake news too.

[/s]

It's never difficult for me to qualify Ignorant and unintelligent fake news peddling ipob ZOMBIES, always very easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles / Ten Most Popular Governors In Nigeria 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / EFCC Storms Enyinnaya Nwafor's House In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.