Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual (52197 Views)

Ibadan Polytechnic Student Confronts Colleague For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by malvisguy212: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Truefaith:
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
are you fighting Christianity ? judgment is coming upon you very soon . bookmark this

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Chukalemon(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
The world is becoming a bitter place to live.there is nothing like doing good anymore.some people are making it really hard for others to help
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
My people my people.... we are the original skull miner republic SMR. Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by unscripted(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Awon Omo Okoros
very smart comment ..
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by unscripted(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mozenge1:
He's a Ritualist
and not a yahoo boy right ? A won brand ambassador ..

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by blaqroy: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
And man'O war finished handled him,by the way umuchima remains very rough and tough
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jubilancy:
Sometimes when people ask for things or favour it takes me time to thing and 're think if I would help even asking questions to ensure i(the helper) dont end up cryinh for help.
because of stories and people like this..... people loose destiny helpers
[b][/b]Destiny Helper??

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by BIXYBABE: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
crackhouse:
Nobody want to suffer again. Devil using people anyhow these days...
Everything na devil, as if na devil wan drive Benz and spray money on ladies. some people are naturally wicked
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Organs(m): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2019
LordKO:
This is a pure case of psychosis. They should just take him to any psychiatric hospital around.

May God bless you bros. Na kolo mental issue. I suspect the victim also has small case of psychosis as well. Cos, he couldn't tell he was dealing with someone with mental illness.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by selemo: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2019
These guys are not yahoo but full time ritualists...

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Mohdhk(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2019
Wonder shall never end!!!!
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by pelepeleb: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Just break his his two legs before police come and leave the rest for police to take care off.
Lobatan.
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Na dem.... Biafraudster
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2019
selemo:
These guys are not yahoo but full time ritualists...

Are you a yahoo boy?
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Shopatcandice(f): 1:26am On Jul 09, 2019
All these guys with hair all over their body,fear them .they can be wicked.
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by chukwuibuipob: 3:00am On Jul 09, 2019
grin grin sad sad sad behold fl@theadPig too dey do ritual
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by FireKing: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2019
May GOD set you on � fire all your remaining little days on earth.... My guy u wey be wan help ur friend not knowing say na ritualist ,GOD will always keep u safe & it shall be well with you all the days of ur life because of ur kindness Amen
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by NkayStory(f): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Very soon,the wicked Naija males jubilating when their gender uses females for ritual,accusing them of being 'gold-diggers' will become victims of ritual murders themselves..

Keep up with your anti-female rhetorics,its a matter of time

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by femiephraim(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2019
presently the Nigeria youth of our time are corrupt than our past leaders, our aim is to ride on most expensive cars, without facing any challenges. may God help our youth
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by NkayStory(f): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2019
samcus:
Until he put a ring on ur finger, ur financial burden remains ur responsibility. That you're beautiful doesn't mean he owe u money.

You are full of rubbish and have no one to tell you..Your hatred for women and your eagerness to see their demise did not allow you read the article

....The victim is your fellow male but escaped,but you will not escape when next your male gender decides to use you for ritual..

Silly things.
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by RealityShot: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2019
All for the money...smh
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by samcus(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2019
thesicilian:

What's this one talking about?
what can you understand in dis life,nothing I repeat nothing bro!
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by samcus(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2019
NkayStory:

You are full of rubbish and have no one to tell you..Your hatred for women and your eagerness to see their demise did not allow you read the article

....The victim is your fellow male but escaped,but you will not escape when next your male gender decides to use you for ritual..

Silly things.
my dear my opinion is not about d article,it just generally belief of some ladies,thanks anyway but as 4 d ritual stuff I wish u what wish urself.
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by paix(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Our youths are in a hurry to be rich by all means. Na wa o!
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Poor dude has mental issues
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by OBIPLUS(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2019
It's no joke. He should be investigated and if found wanting should be prosecuted . Others should learn from this .Truely, we are in the last days.
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Essential(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2019
All this igbo boys wey don sleep with their mama. Notin wey person non go see for Igbo land. Them go dey laugh yoruba like sey back of pot non dey black like fly pan.
Re: FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual by Shalommy(f): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2019
The mumu want carry person pikin do rituals. God punish the idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo / My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.