Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (57802 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by olumalcolm(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Idris Abdulkareem you are a muslim and i dont think i have heard any muslim leader speak about leah sharibu. Baba fryo u r a christian so i dnt knw wat else to say to you but whether u like it or not, if Adeboye is truly a man of God, you and your generations would fight hard to cleanse this menace u just unleashed on urselves including d nigeria jagajaga crooner. angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Aaronsrod: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2019
Seunnzy:

To judge the man of God is not the duty of man.. remember when Elijah commanded a beast to eat the kids that were making fun of him..God is the only person to judge his announced.. remember Saul and David
Good morning
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Abeymills(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2019
greatman247:

If the president is president of cows then you are a cow cos he is still a president over you and I grin grin grin
u are a cow because of ur reasoning
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Aaronsrod: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2019
FireKing:
Please it is wrong to challenge a man of GOD..... Please my friends let GOD be the judge because the Bible says touch not my annoited & do my prophet no harm.... Only GOD has final say

Never speak against a man of GOD!!

They are men of unknow power and might.

We cannot fight dem.

Your generations will be curse and you will go into Hellfire.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Aaronsrod: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2019
martowskin1:

Do u think thats how God operate?

Kill them and send them to hell?

You forget the truth of Sodom and Gomorro.

Where are this people now?

HELL!

Read your Bible well o.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by 989900: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2019
foreshore:

[s]You better shut up your rotten mouth, see yahoo boy wey dey call Man of God 419 as if say your papa don fall victim before[/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by 989900: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Leonbonapart:
[s]most of you deserve this current Nigeria and buhari as the president[/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by 989900: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Realbelieveer:

[s]
Shut your dirty mouth up.. Nobody force u to join any religion. Leave them[/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by 989900: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Leonbonapart:
[s]most of you deserve this current Nigeria and buhari as the president [/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by emmahardgun(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2019
StPete:

Your parents are the real mumu for allowing you become a mental slave
mumu
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by 989900: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2019
foreshore:

[s]You better shut up your rotten mouth, see yahoo boy wey dey call Man of God 419 as if say your papa don fall victim before[/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by 989900: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Never speak against a man of GOD!!

They are men of unknow power and might.

We cannot fight dem.

Your generations will be curse and you will go into Hellfire.

How do you know he is a man of God, 'cause he claims so? Read the Gospels.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by martowskin1(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2019
Aaronsrod:

You forget the truth of Sodom and Gomorro.

Where are this people now?

HELL!

Read your Bible well o.

Demn... U are a lost case

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Nuelstar(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2019
StPete:
But when it concerns tithes, Adeboye would stretch his neck so long and make curses and threats. Now that it’s about Leah, he is old and weak. Nonsense black wolves in sheep clothing.

Fake foolish pastors everywhere with very gullible followers
FOOL
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Seunnzy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
emmnprince:

I disagree with you. That Bible passage did not support your position of "judge not." The kids in that passage were making fun of the prophet but not judging him. If is proven that a so called "man of God" is not doing right, his action(s) should be condemned and it is expected of him (the so called man of God) to amend his ways. Remember when Paul rebuked/condemned Peter, one of Christ's apostles, act in Galatians 2:11-15! Remember?
Now who rebuked Peter,was the person a man of God or not?
In those days the prophets didn't question the rulers,Paul a mighty man of God respected the authorities (Act 24 :10
Not at on point in the Bible did Jesus query the authorities for scarcity of food or killings that was happening
They can decide not to air their opinion cos a true man of God sees life beyond the earthly realm their main focus is reigning with Christ ..they might be living in the world but truly they re not of the world..
This is the new testament (the one that focuses on living by the promise of God's word)
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Goke7: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
it was more like because baba adeboye is quite and open to everybody stupidity that's why they have boldness.

Some one like ibetoyemi that sent kemi to prison has no time to tolerate nonsense

Ibiyome did that cos he knew his hands were clean but did he made noise about it or abuse anyone for that matter? He simply went for his false accuser directly and dealt with her but folks like Suleiman love to always be in the media for issues that do not concern him at all. He has insulted adeboye and rccg in trying to be on their side. Is this wisdom? I tire for the guy abeg. Why e no open mouth for the coza matter? He for hear am wallai
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Marvfem: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good wil forgive dis musician for disrespecting a man of God...... I don't even hw manage the fool enter camp.... make dey lock the the mumu up.... looking for a way to revive is music career.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters by Blackicegold(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
How about the God of adeboye and the God of Kumunyi or the God of lazarous. Shey be all of them have diff gods undecided undecided angry

Aaronsrod:

Let them make noise.

The God of Apostle Suleman will kill all them with thunder and fire and send them to Hell!

It is well.

Rejoice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS / Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.