Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,731 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Join Pineapple Association For Farmers, Investors, Sellers, Buyers, And Others - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Join Pineapple Association For Farmers, Investors, Sellers, Buyers, And Others (367 Views)

Awka (anambra State) Plantain Sellers/buyers / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Pineapple Association For Farmers, Investors, Sellers, Buyers, And Others by mafonline(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Join Pineapple Association for farmers, investors, sellers, buyers, and others that have to deal with pineapple e.g. suckers sellers, fertilizers sellers post your information and what you do to help ourselves improve pineapple cultivation Nigeria.
Re: Join Pineapple Association For Farmers, Investors, Sellers, Buyers, And Others by mafonline(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
First Massive Achievers Limited (MAF) Farm Settlement
Contact Us for buying of pineapple
Buying of land for farming
Buying of Pineapple Suckers and seeds
Clearing and Cultivation of farmlands
Farm Management
Buying of Farm tools and Accessories
NDE Master Trainer
Agronomy Consultant

13/37 Fleming Plaza AIT Road Kola Bus Stop Alagbado Lagos
Re: Join Pineapple Association For Farmers, Investors, Sellers, Buyers, And Others by Zammzammm: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Op thanks for this forum. Pineapple farmers please I need answers. In the early 90tice i used to buy very big pineapple from benin. They were about 18 inches in height and about 9 inches in width. These species were very succulent and sweet. Of late I have not seen that size any more, but very small ones even in benin. Are the pineapple getting smaller and smaller by the day. I need to know what is happening please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 Training Of Trainers In Organic Agriculture Is Here! / Oloying Beans 14k/bag / Fish Pond For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.