Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu (9181 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Risk Jail Terms Over Religious, Ethnic-Motivated Campaigns / I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo / 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by King44(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

:-D:-Dmen dat man is a serious minded thief bt all of dem dey steal sha i sure se if u enter dat seat u go take ur own too abi i lie?;-)
ha are you expecting me to start claim holy, the truth is that as a gvt if you listen to your people, you do what is expected of you and you discharge you constitutional duties, you make the people happy, you make life easy form them, you make sure they benefit from your government both money wise, project wise, etc who would bother his or herself to start checking how much you syphoned other than opposition party, the people will just talk little and let you live your life cos they know you tried also they wont bother to dent your image example fashola n his bridge and website hope I answered you question

are you male or female u didn't specify
Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by Omoslim26: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
King44:
ha are you expecting me to start claim holy, the truth is that as a gvt if you listen to your people, you do what is expected of you and you discharge you constitutional duties, you make the people happy, you make life easy form them, you make sure they benefit from your government both money wise, project wise, etc who would bother his or herself to start checking how much you syphoned other than opposition party, the people will just talk little and let you live your life cos they know you tried also they wont bother to dent your image example fashola n his bridge and website hope I answered you question

are you male or female u didn't specify

:-Dso dat means dat falz was right gbogbowa ni criminal bt nw u segrigated it into gud criminal nd bad criminal nd frm ur post u wil b a good criminal if u enter there :-Dnd biko i m male ur score for dis post na
61/100

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by BraniacX(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Aderewah:
Hate on tinubu all you want. But you can't deny that if there was a tinubu in all 36 states, Uganda and Ghana will not be better than Nigeria. If people like Atiku, Gbenga Daniel and Ibori committed to their respective states like tinubu, lagos will not be the smallest state with the highest population.

Kissthetruth
mumu, you mean if they turned their respective states into personal cash cows like Tinubu did Lagos right? Sorry, we will pass, we no want! We don't want strong men in our states, we want strong institutions

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by King44(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

:-Dso dat means dat falz was right gbogbowa ni criminal bt nw u segrigated it into gud criminal nd bad criminal nd frm ur post u wil b a good criminal if u enter there :-Dnd biko i m male ur score for dis post na
61/100
fair game
Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos state and a national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) lamented that Nigerians are using diversity for religion and tribal diversity instead of using it to promote peace and unity.
He made the remark at public presentation of former governor of Ogun state, Olusegun Osoba’s memoir, titled: “Battlelines: Adventures in Journalism and Politics.”
The book is a 341-page autobiography of Osoba, a former governor of Ogun State, with records of his life as a journalist and a politician. It was launched to mark his 80th birthday in Lagos.
Tinubu said that the APC recognised the place of unity in diversity, which informed the ‘broom’ symbol of the party.
“When we proposed our symbol of APC as a broom, what we meant is our unity in diversity.
“Different heights in a broom. You cannot see a single broom tied together of the same height, unless you cut it.
“Our problem in this country is that instead of using our diversity for prosperity, we continue to use our diversity for division, either religion or tribe”.

https://www.independent.ng/nigerians-using-diversity-for-religious-ethnic-division-instead-of-unity-tinubu/

But you are one of the causes...
Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by Mangi: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

guy seriously its time we all stop dis afonja,ipob,conehead,Igbo trash lets shun tribalism ur score for dis post na
9/100
OK..
I won't try it again
Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by biggy26: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
.....while you are using the religious and ethnic diversity for your selfish and greedy gain.
One of the most greedy, selfish, self centered human beings I have ever known. He could steal from a 2 year old kid if he had the chance.

If all the resources of the whole nation can be his alone. He wouldn't mind.
Wicked old man. He could trade a whole nation for his selfish gains.
One gbosa for you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by expert234: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Benekruku:
Spot-on!

It just happen to be a major tool of the political elites to divide the masses.

Using same tool to make points that will benefit them "ONLY"

For example, Buhari's recent appointments are made up of 95% northerners.
Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by Banmeallday: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tinubu is a satanist and member of secret societies.

Nigeria is a lie and fake. More people have died in the last 60 years than the last 600 years because of the Nigger Area.

Say no to European names and identities and embrace your African identities!!!
Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by Babacele: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2019
plaetton:

shocked
Says the man who built his entire political dynasty on raw Tribal politics. undecided
you know you are not speaking the truth here. How and when did Tinubu start Tribal politics?
Re: Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu by Ashabbiiee: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Tinubu is one of those responsible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia To Make Ntigha Dry Port A Reality Before 2023 / Monguno: Zulum Shares ₦275 Million, Food, Clothes To 90,000 Displaced Families / South East Support: Is Yahaya Bello APC's Most Popular Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.