Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) (50732 Views)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Gistformant: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Days after being declared missing, the body of Nigerian student, Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale, has been found in the boot of his car parked in Nicosia schools road, Northern Cyprus.
The 33-year old student of the Cyprus International University, left home on July 1, 2019, and went missing. The first examination at the scene showed that Owayale has a large wound on his body. .
His body has been taken to Nicosia Burhan Nalbantoglu State Hospital and the cause of his death will be revealed, tomorrow, after autopsy. An intensive investigation has also been launched to find out the motive behind his death.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/missing-nigerian-student-found-dead-in-his-car-boot-in-cyprus-photos

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Gistformant: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
kiss
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Murder is sure the case here...

Every parent's worst nightmare.

My heart goes out to them.

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Nukilia: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Nigerians have been advised to stop traveling to Cyprus most especially for schooling! cry cry That was how one guy was busy advertising Philippines to Nigerians. Can't we just get our acts together and stop going to countries where our citizens get killed. This is not the first time criminal gangs do this and you hardly can trace the bad guys. Cyprus is a no no

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by chukxie(m): 2:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Nukilia:
Nigerians have been advised to stop traveling to Cyprus most especially for schooling! cry cry That was how one guy was busy advertising Philippines to Nigerians. Can't we just get our acts together and stop going to countries where our citizens get killed. This is not the first time criminal gangs do this and you hardly can trace the bad guys. Cyprus is a no no

Are you alluding that the deceased was killed by a local gang? Cypriots are peaceful and hospitable. Nigerian Yahoo boys and girls hiding under the guise of schooling in Cyprus are wrecking havoc by engaging in nonsensical behaviours. Cyprus is a beautiful and peaceful country. A few bad Nigerians are the nuisance in Cyprus and in every country you find them. There are Ghanians, Ivorians, ....all attending universities there, how often do you hear negative reports about them? My close friend and his fiancee are currently pursuing their master's degree in Cyprus. If Cyprus is a "no no" it is because of Nigerians. That's the truth. RIP to the dead.

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 4:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Nukilia:
what are you saying this guy Cyprus is a very good and peaceful place with good education and amenities even the Philippines u are calling is 3 times better than Nigeria in every single way possible did you know their no1 language is English? No u didn't so stop spewing trash and do some research before talking like a fool very sure the man was killed by fellow Nigerian yahoo boys there bet Me

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by gulfer: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Why do I think he has OBJ's blood in his vein, anyway RIP Youngman. cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Seems like he was involved in something shady dat went bad...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Nukilia:
i tell you, that place isn't meant for the blacks. I have to leave there last year when i went for a short programme in one of thier school. You can't go out freely, no babe, that one na no going area as far as your aren't their citizen. I just wasted time and resources.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by prorfforo: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2019
sad
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by opus2like: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2019
Why na
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by dermmy(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2019
RIP
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by tstx(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
Ehya
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
anonymuz:
i tell you, that place isn't meant for the blacks. I have to leave there last year when i went for a short programme in one of thier school. You can't go out freely, no babe, that one na no going area as far as your aren't their citizen. I just wasted time and resources.

Why you dey lie ogbeni? undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
It's well
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2019
100% killed by his Lugard kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Gistformant:
kiss
even in death you still dey kiss the guy? Dem take prick swear for you ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Ibrahim6535454: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2019
hi
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Murder
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2019
anonymuz:
Na Dem be this.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2019
All these middle eastern European countries don't like black people. Won't be surprised if it was a racist killing just because he is black.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2019
You mean he Killed himself and put his own dead body in his car boot?

wonderful, God have Mercy!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by motionarena: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Why is nairaland so addicted to sharing bad news regarding

-Sex
-Rape
-Death
-Suicide
-robbery

and many more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2019
chukxie:

Are you alluding that the deceased was killed by a local gang? Cypriots are peaceful and hospitable. Nigerian Yahoo boys and girls hiding under the guise of schooling in Cyprus are wrecking havoc by engaging in nonsensical behaviours. Cyprus is a beautiful and peaceful country. A few bad Nigerians are the nuisance in Cyprus and in every country you find them. There are Ghanians, Ivorians, ....all attending universities there, how often do you hear negative reports about them? My close friend and his fiancee are currently pursuing their master's degree in Cyprus. If Cyprus is a "no no" it is because of Nigerians. That's the truth. RIP to the dead.
Well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2019
murder was the case
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Clinghton: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2019
Tragedy
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by Megatrix: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2019
Murdered!!!
Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2019
We are lucky one mumu blogger no first post this news. Headline would have been OBASANJO FOUND DEAD IN CAR BOOT

NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS

R.I.P

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger / Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.