Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once (13772 Views)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
I used to be the wanking type ,and not so much into women, but i decided to stop anything soapy.
In fact i stayed more than a year of no soapy. No sex, i was happy that ive stoped wanking,, but one evening after work, i went straight to a nearby bar to take some bottles ,I'm not the olosho type, cause I find them irritating, I met this sweet looking babe she was talking with the bar man i quickly went to talk with her , as we spoke she told me she's not a an runs babe, that she came to check someone, so we talked for some time, she gave me her number ,so since that day we continued talking on the phone,
One day I invited her over ,she later came and we charted for some minutes and later we were close to each other ,one thing lead to another we had a nice sexx , after that day she often come around to visit me, and we continued doing that sweet thing, but we always use cd because I can't do any girl without protection, because I'm scared of unwanted outcome,
One day she came to my place we were banging , all of a sudden the condom burst, I quickly withdrew my dickk and rush to the bathroom to wash it because I don't trust her, well she left my house that day,
After about 4 days I started having some weird feelings. My testis started paining me so bad, my dickk was so painful, I developed fever, , I went to visit a family friend that runs a medical lab, after some test they found those specimen in my system
1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom

I dissociated myself from her from then henceforth the worst part is she was healthy and no sign of fever, but just 4 days of getting infected i was already down with many symptoms
I suffered in treating this sturbon infections and it cost me a lot of thousands ,jumping from one hospital and lab to another, so many sleepless nights due to pain and sicknesses but I thank God she didn't infect me with hiv, it's upto a year now,, I also thank God for healing me

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jesu

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nostradamus: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na God save your life oo..

Anyways,am first to commentus!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by bravy: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nostradamus:

You are not undecided, look up someone is above you grin
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
She chop you immediately you believed the statement, I'm not a runs girl oooo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But you sef for alert am say she be culture medium for microbes make she for no pass the thing around like football.

With your action, she go go dey talk Men are Devil Upandan.

But wait oooo 1 person give you 4 of these? These people strong ooooo.

Thank God say na treatables oooo

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
I've said it many times.. Joining the Vaseline crew is the best thing that can happen to a man.

Ask General Jerkules grin

22 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
booscy:
She chop you immediately you believed the statement, I'm not a runs girl oooo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But you sef for alert am say she be culture medium for microbes make she for no pass the thing around like football.

With your action, she go go dey talk Men are Devil Upandan.

But wait oooo 1 person give you 4 of these? These people strong ooooo.

Thank God say na treatables oooo

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
It was a Very terrible experience, God save me o finally grin

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
only 1 man four diseases, na only you waka come

i am no more having sex again as from today.

12 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2019
If you see ten girls pass your street ehn, eight inside carry infection. 80% of 9ja girls are infections themselves. The remaining 20% are the few virgins and the highly hygienic ones.

E no de show for face oooo.

Forget all those forming, packaging and make up whatever, na infection de go so.

So guys, abeg play safe.

Just hustle one fine girl marry save yourself the stress.

But before you marry her, still treat her ooooo because I know say she get infection too.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2019
grin
ladiesreject:
If you see ten girls pass your street ehn, eight inside carry infection. 80% of 9ja girls are infections themselves. The remaining 20% are the few virgins and the highly hygienic ones.

E no de show for face oooo.

Forget all those forming, packaging and make up whatever, na infection de go so.

So guys, abeg play safe.

Just hustle one fine girl marry save yourself the stress.

But before you marry her, still treat her ooooo because I know say she get infection too.
Girls don cast,even the good ones,since gone bad too. Free food,lust for material things,free money yav finish most of these girls... We even dey talk of infections o,some dey wen yahoo boys done take subscribe.. To find wife now dey hard o...

16 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Rosay15(f): 5:03am On Jul 09, 2019
A lady with 4 infections shocked
This one weak me oh, @ op thank God for your life.
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by DemolaAjayi: 5:37am On Jul 09, 2019
Oga sure say u no get some before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by DemolaAjayi: 5:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Rosay15:
A lady with 4 infections shocked
This one weak me oh, @ op thank God for your life.

Kai those your bo0bs just make my prick stand, Abeg if u get any infection borrow me no problem.

Imagine those your lips on the head of my john thomas tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2019
One thing must kill a man cheesy
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Skmoda360(m): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2019
Nostradamus:

You better grow with this your "first to comment" shitoo...
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Skmoda360(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Ahr!!! You alone, she wan kill you ni? Kilode? That girl na bad child.

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by WoeBetide666: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2019
E coli?
Were you eating ass?

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nostradamus: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Skmoda360:

You better grow with this your "first to comment" shitoo...
but I be first to comment na. Abi you're pained ni?

#proudofbeenfirstdecommentus.
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by domino4211(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2019
D
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by QueenSekxy(f): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Next time, learn to close your legs.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:
I used to be the wanking type ,and not so much into women, but i decided to stop anything soapy.
In fact i stayed more than a year of no soapy. No sex, i was happy that ive stoped wanking,, but one evening after work, i went straight to a nearby bar to take some bottles ,I'm not the olosho type, cause I find them irritating, I met this sweet looking babe she was talking with the bar man i quickly went to talk with her , as we spoke she told me she's not a an runs babe, that she came to check someone, so we talked for some time, she gave me her number ,so since that day we continued talking on the phone,
One day I invited her over ,she later came and we charted for some minutes and later we were close to each other ,one thing lead to another we had a nice sexx , after that day she often come around to visit me, and we continued doing that sweet thing, but we always use cd because I can't do any girl without protection, because I'm scared of unwanted outcome,
One day she came to my place we were banging , all of a sudden the condom burst, I quickly withdrew my dickk and rush to the bathroom to wash it because I don't trust her, well she left my house that day,
After about 4 days I started having some weird feelings. My testis started paining me so bad, my dickk was so painful, I developed fever, , I went to visit a family friend that runs a medical lab, after some test they found those specimen in my system
1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom

I dissociated myself from her from then henceforth the worst part is she was healthy and no sign of fever, but just 4 days of getting infected i was already down with many symptoms
I suffered in treating this sturbon infections and it cost me a lot of thousands ,jumping from one hospital and lab to another, so many sleepless nights due to pain and sicknesses but I thank God she didn't infect me with hiv, it's upto a year now,, I also thank God for healing me

Do you know this song...everything na double double

5 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by partnerbizz5(f): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:
1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom

How many labs did you visit? How competent or reputable were they?
Which sample was taken? Blood? sperm,? stool? What?

I am inclined to say you had no infection.

Your problem was psychological.

The lab attendant that said you had staff was incompetent, in my estimation.
Staff can be found even on your phones, chairs, etc

Nothing you stated here coupled with the duration of exposure shows you had it. Except there are other symptoms.

Again, most labs are worse than criminals. They must give you an ailment to justify the money you paid.

18 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

How many labs did you visit? How competent or reputable were they?
Which sample was taken? Blood? sperm,? stool? What?

I am inclined to say you had no infection.

Your problem was psychological.

The lab attendant that said you had staff was incompetent, in my estimation.
Staff can be found even on your phones, chairs, etc

Nothing you stated here coupled with the duration of exposure shows you had it. Except there are other symptoms.

Again, most labs are worse than criminals. They must give you an ailment to justify the money you paid.

How can u possible say that I had no infections,
Don't repeat that again abeg,
I visited hospital many times
And many labs,,I
To the extent that the doctor became my friend
They were seeing the same thing,
One of my testis was swelling up as a result of the pain,
From scanty growth of stapg to moderate till those those this were all gone,
diffetent Antibiotics, oral ,veins and in the ass the infection was resistant to some drugs that was given me, because the symptoms was still coming after , , it wasn't easy then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by bularuz(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2019
These infections are not STDs, I will advise you to see a good doctor before you conclude on anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by partnerbizz5(f): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:

I visited hospital many times
And many labs,
They were seeing the same thing,
From scanty growth to moderate till those those this were all gone,

Which samples were taken?

I still feel it wasn't from here.

There is a fallacy of false cause here.
I have seen similar issues before.
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Which samples were taken?

I still feel it wasn't from here.

There is a fallacy of false cause here.
I have seen similar issues before.

Blood, urine ,sperm, (I was told to masturbate to harvest sperm sample]

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2019
E
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:

1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom [/b]

Which was the hardest to treat?
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

dreamwords:

1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom [/

Which was the hardest to treat?

It took close to 7 months for all to be treated
2>3>1> 4 (4&1being the most sturbon& last to go)
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Jerkules: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2019
ceeroh:
I've said it many times.. Joining the Vaseline crew is the best thing that can happen to a man.

Ask General Jerkules grin
grin Nothing sweet pass u cook ur own food chop ..fast food fast death grin One man four infections **Laffs in Cherokeedass**

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.