₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,716 members, 5,040,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 03:27 PM

I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video (196 Views)

Dropping My First Rap Cypher Video / Download Nasty C - Givenchy (instrumental) By Cypher / Uniport Demoleashon Rap Cypher Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by Tumilz: 10:57pm On Jul 08
Hey y’all, i just dropped a very clean rap cypher video with my guys. Its titled HELL CYPHER featuring Me (Tumilz) , Romie, Rulz & Kinqzbitzz

I appreciate you guys criticism on this one and I’ll be more appreciative if this can reach the front page. God bless us

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45HaazthL0

You can also listen to it on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-130287761/hell-cypher

Download video here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FKmVDuqGf9wsGW_pED-8Qhv1deeY_z0M/view?usp=drivesdk

Lyrics: https://genius.com/Tumilz-kalashnikov-hell-cypher-lyrics

Mynd44
Mayordy
Factboyz
Tamasaba
lalasticlala
Airmark
Skaibliss
emmanosyclo
bjstardom
benji93

1 Like

Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by Tesclaros(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08
Great visual i must say. You did great as well, I’ll get to see the lyrics too. The 3rd guy sounded almost like a hungry lion. Lalasticlala come see your people
Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by Tumilz: 11:15pm On Jul 08
Tesclaros:
Great visual i must say. You did great as well, I’ll get to see the lyrics too. The 3rd guy sounded almost like a hungry lion. Lalasticlala come see your people
Thank you. To surprise you more, the video was actually shot with an iphone lol. But my main focus is on the song though
Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by Cutejaelyn(f): 11:19pm On Jul 08
Tumilz:
Thank you. To surprise you more, the video was actually shot with an iphone lol. But my main focus is on the song though
I don’t believe this, how possible is that? Too good to believe. Besides, this is a very nice hiphop song. I’m in love with the beat. The lyrics were all simple to comprehend. I loved the humor in your lyrics , great job
Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by BentiBenti: 7:03am On Jul 09
Nice song
Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by Tumilz: 8:39am On Jul 09
Cutejaelyn:
I don’t believe this, how possible is that? Too good to believe. Besides, this is a very nice hiphop song. I’m in love with the beat. The lyrics were all simple to comprehend. I loved the humor in your lyrics , great job
thanks a lot for your comment. God bless
Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by Tumilz: 8:39am On Jul 09
BentiBenti:
Nice song
thanks bro. Lalasticlala please help a niqqa push it there. I don’t have any snake picture to upload pls.. if not I would’ve done it to get your attention quickly lol
Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by YahuBoi(m): 8:47am On Jul 10
You guys killed. I was able to dig all you said when i checked the lyrics on genius plus the video is cool.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by Tumilz: 8:48pm On Jul 10
YahuBoi:
You guys killed. I was able to dig all you said when i checked the lyrics on genius plus the video is cool.

Cc: lalasticlala
I appreciate bro, thank you
Re: I Just Dropped A Rap Cypher Video by Cutejaelyn(f): 8:22am On Jul 15
Tumilz:
thanks a lot for your comment. God bless
uwc

(1) (Reply)

Hit Single From Master Plan! - Mr. Pasapasa! / Singer Soul E Loses Court Case, To Pay N160million To Record Label / Good Music By Dj Chascolee/crazy Brodas Free Download Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.