Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (40356 Views)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Sarang(f): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cheating

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by TotoNaRubber: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
Smelly pvssy

Some girls are that stupid even when you give them sign that it stinks down there, they still feel that its not a big deal, HELLO. It's such a big deal.

13 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
ladiesreject:

Lol
Na.
I don ever talk am for Facebook I get up to 70 replies, all insults
You for no comment at all, now I can't sleep :/

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by stubbornman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
I can't tolerate nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Sportwin(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Flirty cheating

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Adejal: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Trust trust trust I don't joke with this five letters word.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by CaptainMitch: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hate disturbance and disrespect

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Apepworm: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lack of trust
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by michlins(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Indecisive woman. If you are someone who takes a decision based on what people say then we have no present not to talk of future
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by israelmao(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Unfaithfulness

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by tobtap: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
NAGGING.......... I hate it
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by hatedisplace: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:
Everybody has that particular thing/habit that turns him or her off. What is yours?
Also, how many times can you overlook or forgive before taking final decision?

Mine: I hate it when a lady is not straightforward or being cunning. It gives me wrong perspectivetongue
Are you straightforward?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Thegamingorca(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lack of funds!

When he is always telling me he is broke.

Is it your broke

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Soul47(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief
A thief is after my salary
A liar is after my reality"

_50 Cent.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by ogolinks(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hate emotionally and physically abusive women. Can't deal at all.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Exodora: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

I see no difference between you and those little northern kids that run after someone begging for money..

What is wrong in her saying her mind. What of the person that says low sex drive , is he a dog that he would want to be having sex always like is food.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Exodora: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:
Lol, you don't mean it

Mumu angry

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Mryacks: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
bigmic111:
a lady that talks about their ex(s), like they are missing them or still keeps close contact with them.

Same here....disrespect too
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dididrumz:
A week after I told my girl about my stance on cheating I realized she had cheated on me 2weeks earlier....... She apologized, begged it won't happen again, I forgave her and now we are cool again, I even love her now more than ever.....

Not that I trust her that it won't happen again but that I love her and I can't judge her by one mistake.

I believe people change

PS: I'VE NEVER CHEATED ON HER

Mark today's date. You will live to regret this decision.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Bruno3000(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence
Then u are not capable of truly loving someone.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by CableWire: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

I see no difference between you and those little northern kids that run after someone begging for money..
Better put, the almajiris
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Smelly pvssy

Some girls are that stupid even when you give them sign that it stinks down there, they still feel that its not a big deal, HELLO. It's such a big deal.
Jesusu! Bad boy... What are u doing down there...Dont corrupt me please. grin
Let our nairaland bosses and mods tell us their own..I dont think he is married. Mine is emmm...betrayal..I cant stress how I dislike that.
Cc Seun
Cc mods
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Andrea042(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
[A big turn off for me too ]. quote author=Cutejaelyn post=80076995]A partner that farts in my presence[/quote]
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Neurotika: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dididrumz:
A week after I told my girl about my stance on cheating I realized she had cheated on me 2weeks earlier....... She apologized, begged it won't happen again, I forgave her and now we are cool again, I even love her now more than ever.....

Not that I trust her that it won't happen again but that I love her and I can't judge her by one mistake.

I believe people change

PS: I'VE NEVER CHEATED ON HER

She will still cheat. Emotionally at least. And you won’t probably find out until several shiits has gone down. You don’t teach a full grown woman the basic creeds of a relationship. It’s either they have it in their nature or they don’t. So blue pill or red pill...it’s your choice eventually

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by laughitall(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
bigmic111:
a lady that talks about their ex(s), like they are missing them or still keeps close contact with them.
This one is 100% turn off for me
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Andrea042(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
I dont like it too it turn me off [Quote author=Bruno3000 post=80138159]Then u are not capable of truly loving someone.[/quote]
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by BabaIbo: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dirtiness, Odour, Cheating, a lady that won't give me peace of mind, asking too much etc e plenty.. make I just mention these few ones.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Bruno3000(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin
lilwetdick:
to be fair, i can not tolerate when a woman is broke, at-least have some money to take care of some of your needs without asking me, i cant be the one buying your womanly stuff like pad, toothbrush, soap, pants, bra. you are a grown up, act like one.

secondly, i cant tolerate a woman that is lazy, dirty and disorganized.

thirdly, i also cant tolerate an imprudent woman especially when it comes to finance

fourthly, i cant tolerate woman that sit all day watching african magic or stupid indian series, pls get a job

fifthly, i cant tolerate an obese woman in my house, that relationship will never work..obsessed people die young and i am not ready to bury you when you reach 29 years of age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.