Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (40352 Views)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Dididrumz(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
condemn:

Mark today's date. You will live to regret this decision.

No I won't

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Iyajelili(f): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
toks208:
Sexual indecency.

I can overlook any fault of a lady if she is sexually decent.

Can you elaborate on your point, please?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Dididrumz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Neurotika:

She will still cheat. Emotionally at least. And you won’t probably find out until several shiits has gone down. You don’t teach a full grown woman the basic creeds of a relationship. It’s either they have it in their nature or they don’t. So blue pill or red pill...it’s your choice eventually

Nothing good comes easy....... Red pill
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Bruno3000(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Andrea042:
I dont like it too it turn me off [Quote author=Bruno3000 post=80138159]Then u are not capable of truly loving someone.
ok
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Billy99: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:
Everybody has that particular thing/habit that turns him or her off. What is yours?
Also, how many times can you overlook or forgive before taking final decision?

Mine: I hate it when a lady is not straightforward or being cunning. It gives me wrong perspectivetongue
I just hate yeyeness

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Bruno3000(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
FreeSpirited:
Bitchiness, nagging too loud and creating scenes either in public or at home when we have issues....I hate those lousy traits in woman..it makes them looks like shit to me no matter their beauty I quickly start contemplating break up. I want peace, I hate stress or avoidable quarell.

Some women no get sense, small issue like this and they start shouting and cussing up and down..... If u try that with me and after warning u, u dint heed, then your days are numbered with me. All I need is peace.
ur just like me... I love my peace of mind
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by desvi: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
dirtiness lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by ope15375(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by DameB(f): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hate the following in a man
Nagging
Being manipulative
Being emotionally abusive (coercive control)
Poor decision making skills
Passing the blame (for errors) to everyone else
Keeping malice
Unforgiveness

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by blessing1402(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
I can't tolerate a man that lies a lot, I prefer you telling me the truth and let it hurt, instead of lying even when you are caught...

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Coolgent(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence
Chai is that possible?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by vickydevoka(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Gambling should be considered too
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Deepthoughts: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:
Everybody has that particular thing/habit that turns him or her off. What is yours?

Mine: I hate it when a lady is not straightforg cunning. It gives me wrong perspectivetongue
pretence others are lying,anger,greed n ego.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by babatee90(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mine is disloyal mouth and body odour...
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by chii8(f): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
A talkative and unromantic being... Can't stand them
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

You for no comment at all, now I can't sleep :/

Lol
Why?
Insomnia don catch you abi wetin? Hanty, try and catch some sleep, you need it.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by cho25bc(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:

Mine: I hate it when a lady is not straightforward or being cunning. It gives me wrong perspectivetongue
Violence

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by jelel6: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
FreeSpirited:
Bitchiness, nagging too loud and creating scenes either in public or at home when we have issues....I hate those lousy traits in woman..it makes them looks like shit to me no matter their beauty I quickly start contemplating break up. I want peace, I hate stress or avoidable quarell.

Some women no get sense, small issue like this and they start shouting and cussing up and down..... If u try that with me and after warning u, u dint heed, then your days are numbered with me. All I need is peace.

Bros, this is the most dreaded trait of a woman I fear the most. I'd prefer a cheating woman than someone who can literally drive me crazy by doing all those things you have said above.

I'll be looking to deliberately provoke any prospective partner just to see how she reacts to disagreement, disapproval, and disappointment.

People can be generally peaceful and nice when things go their way. It's when it goes against them that you discover the REAL PERSONALITY under the hood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by ajayiopy: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:

MEDIOCRITY

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

There is a difference baby.

They use persuasion, I use submission.

I have never run after him for the money. Submit to a man and you will have him eat from your palm.

Ha! shocked na wa oh
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Just one only, PRIDE.

Feeling too big to apologize because you think you're not wrong, I cannot tolerate it.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by happyfm: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
physical and verbal abusive attitude.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by useful4us(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
omo, see Dah freekick from etebo
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by ideatoprince18(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eating like a glutton

Behaves like a lil child the needs petting!!!

Inability to hold a meaningful conversation!!

Having a stupid mindset of equating sex to Money!!!

Not having you're own transport money when coming around!!!

I can forgive cheating once because we all are human beings but when you do it twice then u are gone!!!

inability to spice up sex life!!!

GOSSIP!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Larrykaysail(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lack of funds!

When he is always telling me he is broke.

are you a life time dependent ? cant you work for ur own money? she goat

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Chiefqueenn(f): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
ladiesreject:

Lol
Why?
Insomnia don catch you abi wetin? Hanty, try and catch some sleep, you need it.
Me, I want to know what's on your mind o
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by jelel6: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Over sharing.

I know men only share things ( talk about everything that happens in their everyday lives) with someone they are comfortable but sometimes I just can't deal. cry Most times I pretend to listen and enjoy it.

Example

Boo: bae today was nice, do you remember my friend I told you about? The one I attended the same high school....... we met today, he's the new CEO of......

Me: (in my mind : 'can you just shut it please') Oh yes! what's his name again?

Boo: Ted! he played a prank..........

Me: (Oh God, shoot me already) That's gross !

Boo: Today he blew me off at the *** meeting , his speech on *** was splendid...

Me: (sigh) Nice.

Boo: Are you okay?

Me: (Hell no! shut your mouth!) I'm fine, I'm sorry just that I have a lot on my mind. I think I need some rest.( actually my ears need some rest grin )

Boo: Alright, I will gist you later nah.

Me: (I hope that later never comes) Thanks love.

Sometimes ehn relationship is a big work. cry

Aha? Really? And I'm hoping there's someone out there who wouldn't assume something is wrong if I don't say a word to her from morning till night, even while being in the same room.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

Me, I want to know what's on your mind o

Sorry dear, no chance!
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
No ask me for Favors. Simple

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Not being truthful, I hate liar's
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by atuanya123(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Telling me she is broke every time I call her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.