Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos (22393 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by yeyeosoronga: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Everybody should go back to Ilorin. Scene of the crime..
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2019
grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Abeymills:
Enough of all this rape issue already pls

It will not go away so use this as an example, if you're one and you get caught you will be taught this same lesson
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2019
E don happen. Buhari will not speak on this issue now until the International community will start placing sanctions on Nigerian men travelling out of the country
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by karma2000: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2019
Nairaland should please sop wasting their time on this issue it happened, 15yrs ago she is a cunt who enjoyed going to have sex with the man so he who is without sin should cast the first stone
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Graduateacher:

It will not go away so use this as an example, if you're one and you get caught you will be taught this same lesson
see as you just dey hungry me like shawarma. To Fatoyinbolise you just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Abeymills(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Graduateacher:

its obvious u a big fool n don't u ever tag me oh u without sin cast d stone 1st hypocrites u judge n condemn others bloody hypocrite
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Abeymills:
its[s] obvious u a big fool n don't u ever tag me oh u without sin cast d stone 1st hypocrites u judge n condemn others bloody hypocrite[/s]

When you see people supporting rapists one can guess they're also one
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Abeymills(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Graduateacher:

When you see people supporting rapists one can guess they're also one
i don't exchange words with fools
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Abeymills:
don't exchange words with fools

Get lost
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by marvin906(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Graduateacher:

the way you carry this matter for head sha

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by ehissi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Them no get transport money go Abuja........................... grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by BabylonCruise(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
makewetalk2:
yes
that rapist should be given a fair trial like every other citizen in this country. we cannot let every rich criminal go free.
All these idiots supporting the man are the same people that mob thieves in the streets with stone, wood, petrol, and tire. But when it comes to false prophets, they will defend them even against their family. All because they are scared of stupid superstitions. these fake prophets have instilled so much fear in their hearts that they have lost their senses.
Look at you talking about Fair Trial and yet calling someone a Rapist already in an 'Alleged' rape case.
Capital Stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by tiger28: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
XTHRONE:
Baseless and waste of time. The illegality don start, it happened in Kwara as they said,now they trying it in Lagos. Bukola should just go and sit down, She have nothing to prove.
most ppl defending this serial guy have raped someome before in their lifetime..... Kudos to the Dakolos for having the courage to speak out especially in this very MYOPIC AND BACKWARDS continent.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Wettoid123: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=XTHRONE post=80087908]Baseless and waste of time. The illegality don start, it happened in Kwara as they said,now they trying it in Lagos. Bukola should just go and sit down, She have nothing to prove.[/quote

Keep quiet there stop typing thrash,do u think it is easy for a married woman to come out and confess something of this nature,,,even if it happens in kwara it can be tried in Lagos.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Neddstark: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
HeyCorleone:

This is stupid.

First, I sincerely hope no male member of my family, including myself, be like this guy. What is the attraction there? Because he climbs pulpit? That is your definition of success? So you feel it's hard to achieve such thing? If anyone ends up that way, such a person is an underachiever. A serious one. Why would I want to be an ex cultist turned pastor with no idea of the Hallmark of being in the Lord's vineyard, which is moderation? Someone who sees Gucci clothes as fulfilment? That is who you are masturbating to?

"someone who the male families in your family can never be like". Fatoyinbo. You have serious self esteem issues. It is disgusting. Because you don't see yourself amounting to anything doesn't mean everyone is in your shoes. Most of us are on for great things. Why would we want to be like Fatoyinbo?

Can you swear with anything you cherish that Fatoyinbo raped her. If you cannot, then dont judge based on one side of the story. Yeah he was an ex-cultist who renounced and made others renounce too. Before you start getting hard over my opinion. Check Punch news metro section for child rape cases you can put your energy on

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by 752hub: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please do you have the other side of the story
noble71:
Nigerians please learn not to judge from one side of a story.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by akdjr(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is waste of time. Take both of them to Shrine to swear and watch happen within 3-7 days. A smart lawyer can help you win a case even if you actually committed the crime. Not all Western idealogy should be applied in Africa.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by AMI3(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Honestly, I keep wondering how some body not just somebody a Pastor in that matter will drove down to a family house of a Lady with intention of raping a young.

BEFORE DRAW INTO CONCLUSION, ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTIONS

If you are the Pastor can you take such risk? Knowing fully well that somebody can work into house and caught you raping her.?

IF YOU ARE THE VICTIM (BUSOLA)
Somebody force you to break your virginity, how will u feel at that or after the incident.

Will u still have the guts to see such a person your house again or in your life again?

I WILL ASK BUSOLA THESE QUESTIONS.
How did u feel when the incident occur?
I believe you must have regretted the whole incident

WHY DID U VISIT HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN?
WHY DID U KEEP GOING TO THE CHURCH LISTEN TO HIS GOSPELS

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
The face of a rapist, dog
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Blackfire:
Leave this man of God alone...
we know you're a religious extremist and apologist. So we are not moved.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
karma2000:
Nairaland should please sop wasting their time on this issue it happened, 15yrs ago she is a cunt who enjoyed going to have sex with the man so he who is without sin should cast the first stone
people like you have become psychotic with religion. The hallucinations has made it impossible for your kind to easily point out right from wrong.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Lordbukas: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
So they are now running away from expenses? Thought they opened a site where people can donate for the case? Where are all those yeyebrities that got her back? grin, una never see anything. Get ready to beg for money Timi and Busola, next time you will be careful with a man of God.We are watching

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Ezonman(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
XTHRONE:
Baseless and waste of time. The illegality don start, it happened in Kwara as they said,now they trying it in Lagos. Bukola should just go and sit down, She have nothing to prove.

She has... Not she have
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
XTHRONE:

Smh...Biodun's escaped knows no boundary ...sleeping with three siblings is sacrilegious! Sleeping with a fellow minister's ( not Busola oh) wife is outrageous... Sleeping with young girls being shipped in monthly to satisfy is inordinate passion is abominable. Spending church's money to fund this lifestyle is evil
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by OCHKESTINE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Anything u can not say or prove in court, please keep it with u and ur family.
Unless u are ready to go to court, until then shut up!

Rumor mongers

koropon:

Smh...Biodun's escaped knows no boundary ...sleeping with three siblings is sacrilegious! Sleeping with a fellow minister's ( not Busola oh) wife is outrageous... Sleeping with young girls being shipped in monthly to satisfy is inordinate passion is abominable. Spending church's money to fund this lifestyle is evil

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by gwama: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Prinxz:
...CuteBahdGuy grin
Where is his handsome, I think he looks like an idiot. cool cool
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by HeyCorleone(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Neddstark:

Can you swear with anything you cherish that Fatoyinbo raped her. If you cannot, then dont judge based on one side of the story. Yeah he was an ex-cultist who renounced and made others renounce too. Before you start getting hard over my opinion. Check Punch news metro section for child rape cases you can put your energy on

This is not about whether he did anything or not.

But saying "someone who the male families in your family can never be like". That's very shallow of you.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by kernel01: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
XTHRONE:

I pray such fate befalls your sister, at that, she wouldn't have anything to prove. You accused her of libel, she's filing suit, you're saying her defense is insubstantial without going through her exhibit.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by King44(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
GistMore9:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/rape-allegation-lawyers-want-fatoyinbo-tried-in-lagos/amp/
I agree with the lawyers instead of the case to be handled by the police, taken to Abuja or Lagos , it should be taken to Ilorin where it happened years back

but if happens like that I just hope that a matter that is just a consented x gone bad won't lead to him being convicted or rubbish is reputation more, legally o he is guilty even if consented the best thing is to deny pa when in court.... still it is a consented sexx Busola is a just ..... I don't want to call her names,

this case is a case of 19 or 20 year old having consented x with his 17 or 16 years old gf then when she is of age she start pressing charges of rape with little lies, if God no EPP no person he would end up being jailed

I hope the matter die down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics / Catholic Archbishop Of Benin City In Serious Sex Scandal / Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.