Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos (22396 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by kernel01: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Blackfire:
Leave this man of God alone...

Which man of God? If he's a man of God let him issue a statement on the matter on ground. Last ten years ago, he promised a robust reply on Ese Walter saga, till today.

I wish you can remind him to issue that one first.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by kernel01: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Neddstark:
You idiots are not seeing the weekly cases of men raping underaged and pre-puberty girls. You are just getting orgasms on how to pull a popular man down. Someone all the males in your family may never be like. Go on.

May that popular man rape your Murder. Since you're more interested in reputation, against balancing judgment.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
kernel01:

Which man of God? If he's a man of God let him issue a statement on the matter on ground. Last ten years ago, he promised a robust reply on Ese Walter saga, till today.

I wish you can remind him to issue that one first.

Robust reply to you Robust reply to the situation?
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by kernel01: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Blackfire:

Robust reply to you Robust reply to the situation?

If you call him a man of God, then... Ask him to honor his promise of responding to the allegation of Ese Walter, over manipulating her into sex 10 years ago.

Please you may need to know that your Pastor, was the Chief Priest of Aye in Ilorin. Ask people how to attain that position, it takes lifes. He comfessed to that. The video is online.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
kernel01:

If you call him a man of God, then... Ask him to honor his promise of responding to the allegation of Ese Walter, over manipulating her into sex 10 years ago.

Please you may need to know that your Pastor, was the Chief Priest of Aye in Ilorin. Ask people how to attain that position, it takes lifes. He comfessed to that. The video is online.

How are you sure it wasn't ESE who manipulated him.??

He has given his robust reply to her personally.... That is why everything died down.

He was a cultist,.....yes, he used his involvement to advice you to stay away from it.

Any questions OK bye
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by kernel01: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Blackfire:

How are you sure it wasn't ESE who manipulated him.??

He has given his robust reply to her personally.... That is why everything died down.

He was a cultist,.....yes, he used his involvement to advice you to stay away from it.

Any questions OK bye

He said publicly that he will reply, I challenge you to show a sample of his rejoinder. If he had met her in private to settle it, that means he's as guilty as charged.

In fact, he would have filed a libel suit against Busola, if he's innocent. There's an English adage that says "Silence is consent".
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
kernel01:

He said publicly that he will reply, I challenge you to show a sample of his rejoinder. If he had met her in private to settle it, that means he's as guilty as charged.

In fact, he would have filed a libel suit against Busola, if he's innocent. There's an English adage that says "Silence is consent".

According to you.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by kernel01: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Blackfire:

According to you.

You don't deserve to defend anybody, you're empty.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
kernel01:

You don't deserve to defend anybody, you're empty.

You are frustrated

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by kernel01: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Blackfire:

You are frustrated

No! You're highly depressed. Trust me, I'm not your problem.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
kernel01:

No! You're highly depressed. Trust me, I'm not your problem.

You have a problem only you don't know you do..... You are frustrated in life with problems here and there ... I sympathies with you.... Get well soon.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
I want them to conduct serious investigation on this Case. If the pastor is later found to be guilty, let him be punished. I prefer the case b tried in Kwara since thats where the incident occurred and ket both parties present their Witnesses.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
Anything u can not say or prove in court, please keep it with u and ur family.
Unless u are ready to go to court, until then shut up!

Rumor mongers

Really?

My intention is not bring anyone down...I desire that he truly repents
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Brain08(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
So Mrs Busola Dakolo was traumatized for 20 years? Even as we know that women are way stronger than men when it comes to such matters. There's no gain in bringing a man down so gerrout the Dakolo's.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Appetizerbmaz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
this guy no well oooo. You want make daddy frezie freeze the MAN OF GOD?
Natoski5:
thunder fire that lawyer.....let first hear his own interview with daddyfreez first grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
marvin906:

the way you carry this matter for head sha

Hope u no be Biodun grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by marvin906(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Graduateacher:

Hope u no be Biodun grin

Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by makewetalk2: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
If to say dem born you with sense you for no be mumu today. sadly, your sense follow your placenta go. ode. rotten teeth way never see food chop
BabylonCruise:

Look at you talking about Fair Trial and yet calling someone a Rapist already in an 'Alleged' rape case.
Capital Stupidity.
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by BabylonCruise(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
makewetalk2:
If to say dem born you with sense you for no be mumu today. sadly, your sense follow your placenta go. ode. rotten teeth way never see food chop
Am still waiting for the part where you show me how sensible you are.
Common sense is shaa not common.

Oya Rant away! tongue
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by makewetalk2: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
ode
BabylonCruise:

Am still waiting for the part where you show me how sensible you are.
Common sense is shaa not common.

Oya Rant away! tongue
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by XTHRONE(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2019
kernel01:

I pray such fate befalls your sister, at that, she wouldn't have anything to prove. You accused her of libel, she's filing suit, you're saying her defense is insubstantial without going through her exhibit.

GTFOH
Re: Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos by Taskty1(f): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
One of my friend needed an event planner to plan her wedding..I read the advert about the referral program organized by Tushmyhall Event ,I contacted them confirm if it was real,so I decided to talk to my friend about it.

Read the remaining story on

tushmyhallevents..com

If it has worked for me it will work for you also...

Kindly thank me later..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church / Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.