Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

#Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected (6525 Views)

BBN: See What Boma And Angel Where Caught On Camera Doing At The Middle Of The N / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Mrop(m): 5:08am On Jul 09, 2019
In the ongoing bbn 2019 tv show, While the bbn housemates were eating frodd was trying to kiss Esther but then she quickly shift back a little as to avoid the kiss from frodd. The third party sitting with them Diane pretend as if she didnt see that. Lol

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/see-the-moment-frodd-tried-to-kiss-esther-but-got-curved-and-rejected/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Mrop(m): 5:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Watch Video => HERE

See reactions

Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2019
This MrOp sef!

1 Like

Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Mrop(m): 5:22am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80079458:
This MrOp sef!
wat av i done oo
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Jul 09, 2019
Mrop:
wat av i done oo
Notin o. cheesy
Keep up d job!

1 Like

Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by delugajackson: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2019
This one's for all the lost children.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Mrop(m): 5:27am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80079519:

Notin o. cheesy
Keep up d job!
thank u oo
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by MJBOLT: 5:58am On Jul 09, 2019
chai,that thing dey pain

1 Like

Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by nicolartsdesign: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2019
he wan chop free kpomo
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Davash222(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2019
My love for Diane . I can trade 50 Nairaland feminists for her. She’s calm and I think she must be brilliant also.

1 Like

Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Yuceeluv(f): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2019
grin since the whining and grinding on the dance floor, dude's been having fantasy.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Like Mercy like Frodd, why force yourself on people that don't want you. This Esther is clearly into Nelson.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin since the whining and grinding on the dance floor, dude's been having fantasy.
Even that was caused by highness, Esther clearly is not feeling this guy.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by meobizy(f): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
The girl probably can’t kiss or is pretending to other housemates that they aren’t hooked up.
Under the covers they’ve already done things so I don’t see the point hiding the affection.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Chipink(f): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Frood is such a fool I used to like him but his matter is Esther makes me know he is lacks sense.
Why making a fool of urself for a gal that doesn't want you.
No be say u guy ugly oh, a very handsome boy.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Chipink(f): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:
The girl probably can’t kiss or is pretending to other housemates that they aren’t hooked up.
Under the covers they’ve already done things so I don’t see the point hiding the affection.

It's clearly pretence, but instead of the boy to ignore her and act like she don't exist, focus on the game and with HOH or Vito challenge like 3 times, then watch as the girl starts developing interest in him.. rather than making fool of himself .
I'm shocked that some1 as big and handsome as Frood don't know this secret about women.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chipink:

It's clearly pretence, but instead of the boy to ignore her and act like she don't exist, focus on the game and with HOH or Vito challenge like 3 times, then watch as the girl starts developing interest in him.. rather than making fool of himself .
I'm shocked that some1 as big and handsome as Frood don't know this secret about women.
I think the guy is more used to women throwing themselves at him.
This is likely the first time he has tried making moves on a female.
He was very popular in school so the girls he always came across were flashy ones with high interest so he didn't bother learning the way.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Chipink(f): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:

I think the guy is more used to women throwing themselves at him.
This is likely the first time he has tried making moves on a female.
He was very popular in school so the girls he always came across were flashy ones with high interest so he didn't bother learning the way.

Then That reason alone should have gave him the confidence of alpha male To respect himself .
seriously he used to be my favorite, Now I don't even think he is in my top 3,.
How could u lose urselv just within a week, to allow women treat u that way in public TV.
I'm sure the gals who used to fall head over hills for him outside will be disappointed and lose interest in him, he is making himself look desperate for gals and that's not good.
Mercy, Kim, and Esther have all complained about him. In the diary room
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by meobizy(f): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chipink:

Then That reason alone should have gave him the confidence of alpha male To respect himself .
seriously he used to be my favorite, Now I don't even think he is in my top 3,.
How could u lose urselv just within a week, to allow women treat u that way in public TV.
I'm sure the gals who used to fall head over hills for him outside will be disappointed and lose interest in him, he is making himself look desperate for gals and that's not good.
Mercy, Kim, and Esther have all complained about him. In the diary room
It's a learning process. He'll get there eventually.

How could u lose urselv just within a week, to allow women treat u that way in public TV. I'm sure the gals who used to fall head over hills for him outside will be disappointed and lose interest in him
This hive mentality is one thing I'll never understand about females.
So far they sleep on the same bed tonight all hope is not lost.
I'm sure there are some other girls in the house still dying for him but watching close for success with Esther before moving in.
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Chipink(f): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:

It's a learning process. He'll get there eventually.

This hive mentality is one thing I'll never understand about females.
So far they sleep on the same bed tonight all hope is not lost.
I'm sure there are some other girls in the house still dying for him but watching close for success with Esther before moving in.

U don't get my point do u? Frodd is behaving like a sissy I'm telling you.
When u throw urself on women u became less attractive to them no matter how handsome u are, it goes both ways THO.
If he has sense, try 2 or 3 times an it didn't favour him just ignore and focus like she don't exist and watch her feel sorry and will start seeking attention from him.
This how women are wired.

In fact as it is now
Nobody is dying for fraud anymore if u really watch the show, even the ladies have started talking down on him that no women will be interested in him in the house., not that he is not handsome but it takes more than being handsome to have ladies tripping.

How can u desperately call a gal to come and cuddle with u in bed.. Then she refuses And got angry, like really? undecided
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
So this what you people have been practicing in this BBN!
Immorality and sinful lust has become a way to make a name.
Both the participants and those cheering them, will receive equal judgement.
Repent!!!!
Re: #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected by Nche95(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hahaha. he kissed air

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday On Twist Of Fate, Zee World Drama Series And Celebrities / WOW! Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful In Séxybikini / Beyonce Turns Muslim After Death Of Friend And Photographer???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.