Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging (36444 Views)

Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by edupedia: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2019
opus2like:
Why take ur life?

No be Buhari cause am?.....RIP..
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by mostyg(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2019
Poor lady
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2019
basty:
If she has been a Nigerian, Buhari would have been blamed. R.I.P to the dead.

Doesn't matter... Most will still blame him. People that blame Buhari for the earthquakes in parts of Asia, volcanic eruption in Hawaii, even the current flooding across the world is his fault...

I even know one or two people that blame Buhari for Brexit.

Blaming Buhari (BB) is a fad among the frustrated and misguided. grin

2 Likes

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Chuknovski(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2019
hmmmm, what can I say
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Globalistic(f): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Depression is real! We need to combat it because so many people are facing it on daily basis. May God help his children.

1 Like

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by NotComplaining: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2019
MrTrend:
Congratulations to her shocked

HEAVEN is hers cry

And have you been to heaven and seen such people there?
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by SuperBlack: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
Could be due to job related stress. I know working in the bank can be stressful sometimes cry

No, I doubt this one, someone must have had a hand in this, Imagine Hanging herself naked? What if she was raped, strangled and hanged for a cover up?
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2019
women are very good at hiding problems, beneath the smiles, charms and liveliness are hidden scars of damaged daughters of eve.

who knows what manager did to her?

1 Like

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Megatrix: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2019
This looks suspicious, might be murder
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Mangi: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2019
OK
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Mangi: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Pls I hope it's not because of de afcon knacking by Tunisia...lalastical
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Mangi: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Chuknovski:
hmmmm, what can I say
Pls say something
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by thesicilian: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Only a mentally lazy person would conclude that she committed suicide, looking at the pictures alone. That girl was murdered and set up to look like that.

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Mangi: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2019
DemolaAjayi:
nawao

ibo people work
AKPA amu..see him head..
No go and face your tinubu and His RuGa

1 Like

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2019
see as toto take waste
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Neddstark: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Naked?? Damn. Bad way to go
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Nawa o, e don enter ghana too..... Nigeria own na sniper while Ghana na hanging. both are equally terrifying grin
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by spencekat(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2019
She was murdered.
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by brilliant07(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2019
STOP RIGHT THERE. !!!

This is not the best solution to your problems,what you are thinking is absolutely off the fence my dear.

Death is not the next thing, why do you reach a conclusion like this, you don't even think of your parents...

Please you think this is the very end, No you are getting it wrong, I will suggest this go and ask your parents how they manage to triumph through there darkest time..

Mohammed Ali will always says that "this life is full of up and down "this means that you have to witness this situation because you are human not an angel.

Have you ever look at the mirror for ones,and have you ever imagined how handsome and beautiful you are... If not I suggest you go to the mirror and look at your image,start from ur black or white shining hair, your beautiful face, your beautiful body.. My dear drop that thing in your hand and do what I ask you to do.

Wait... Why do you want to end your beautiful journey
* Is it a breakup ? If it is my dear please someone better is looking for you outside,very beautiful /handsome and caring..

*Is it finance? If it is my dear your help is right beside you.. Just trust God, youself and me... Then thank me later

*oh oh oh is it that you unemployment situation? My dear you are already a graduate be thankful for that some want to be in your position but not privilege..but I can assure you that your appointment letter is on the way... A dead body can never use the letter... Pls drop that thing in your hand an wait patiently then thank me later

*you are academic set back? That not an enough excuse to end your journey.. I will first blame you,you caused it all along.,you never burn either afternoon or midnight candle but u always complain that is difficult..dear drop that thing in your hand first. Book are written for you and I to read not for beautification so why is your book always beautiful and your results are ugly just think of it common, you have the ability and I believe in you..
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2019
hopsydboi:
This might be a murderer
hmmmm

If not how would she ve chooses to die naked
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Pelumi75(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2019
crafteck:
See what buhari caused

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2019
SuperBlack:

No, I doubt this one, someone must have had a hand in this, Imagine Hanging herself naked? What if she was raped, strangled and hanged for a cover up?
it could still be sucide.....at dat level nothing make sense to her
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Bahddo(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2019
Why does it look like her feet are touching the floor? You can't successfully hang yourself if your feet can touch the floor.

Perhaps someone did this to her?
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by senchibi: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2019
GMbuharii:
What a pretty lady...
Rip
That she's deceased doesn't make her pretty. She's not fine. But rip . Only God knows what happened .
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Shalommy(f): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Someone kill the innocent lady. Fake news
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by lomprico(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2019
It's murder!!
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Bar1941(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2019
MrTrend:
Congratulations to her shocked

HEAVEN is hers cry

Heaven is her for commiting suicide? What are you waiting for, abi you no like heaven ni?
Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Nigeria don import suicide go Ghana be dat, Buhari is working

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2019
edupedia:

No be Buhari cause am?.....RIP..

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2019
crafteck:
See what buhari caused

Re: Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging by godofuck231: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2019
That's not suicide who's this dumb cop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.