Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (109397 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Nettybrown:

U no fit get because u no fine
softly, sofly nah, why hitting her this hard.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2019
flowx:
We're all busy body, because busy body privy to all matters! As we get in women naso we get among men...Gbam!
so then don't condemn us
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
My kind of guy Chai huge and gallant. grin

May God answer ur prayers cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by alen4smith(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
and she is 4.8
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by urahara(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
better than that face on your profile

Why are you on her case like this ? Has she offended you before ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by streetzdreamz(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Felixamos:

what I don't get is how some persons comfortably use words anyhow to people they don't even know... I'm sorry I mentioned you in the first place... I wont quote you again..
LMAO,you are really soft hearted ain't you??a forum where you get insulted oer your own opinion,or battered when you don't accept another's,that adulthood respect and maturity is missing....anything for the sixty seconds fame,but honestly I do wonder if they were being real or just foolishly fronting,I mean the act is repulsive, insult people you don't know anything about all cuz you have an access to the internet,the pleasure it gives em I'll never know.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2019
urahara:

Why are you on her case like this ? Has she offended you before ?
don't you White Knights not get tired of defending women on the internet?

Something you're not even paid to do

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Lovelyn451(f): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2019
I
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2019
streetzdreamz:
LMAO,you are really soft hearted ain't you?? nairaland is a forum where you get insulted oer your own opinion,or battered when you don't accept another's,that adulthood respect and maturity is missing....anything for the sixty seconds fame,but honestly I do wonder if they were being real or just foolishly fronting,I mean the act is repulsive, insult people you don't know anything about all cuz you have an access to the internet.
He's not soft.

He's just a defender of women.

He gets offended when women are mistreated.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by LabUdegbe(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Blackfire:
What is that on her chest

Fallen heroes..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by SMBH: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
A pretty lady that old still unmaried. Don't even wanna know the number of men she's bleeped. That pussy gotta be a borehole.

Hahaha...

Speaking from personal experience right.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by goodnewscliff(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2019
afrika:
All I haff to say is;

Thank God for make ups n .... ( ssshhhhhh)
angry grin grin grin grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2019
SMBH:

Hahaha...

Speaking from personal experience right.
You don't know how crazy that sounds

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by gentlegenius(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
these older beautiful women are run through bro. They have been overfucked you won't even feel anything
I agree with you.
When a lady is very beautiful and doesn't marry early, people will begin to think that something is wrong with her character, her body or her family.
Young Men are always careful with beautiful, well endowed ladies that are in their 30s or close to 30 and still unmarried.
They only need such ladies for sex, and nothing more. Only those men that are over 50 will easily consider such ladies for marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2019
gentlegenius:

I agree with you.
When a lady is very beautiful and doesn't marry early, people will begin to think that something is wrong with her character, her body or her family.
Young Men are always careful with beautiful, well endowed ladies that are in their 30s or close to 30 and still unmarried.
They only need such ladies for sex, and nothing more. Only those men that are over 50 will easily consider such ladies for marriage.
exactly.
Many times sex with a very beautiful girl has disappointed me. The looseness of the punay has been a let Down.

Every man wana screw the pretty girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by BobRisky5050: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2019
This one na giant family in d making... happy married life in advance #beautiful
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by oswald1994: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=GistOffer post=80082944]Beautiful endowed lady who displays her cleavage in sexy outfit, all loved up with her giant fiance in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-a-giant-man-and-his-pretty-endowed-finance

[/quote lovely pictures
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
A pretty lady that old still unmaried. Don't even wanna know the number of men she's bleeped. That pussy gotta be a borehole.
Look at her very well you will know she is a divorcee with many kids .
Such huge men always fall for expired goods!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by gentlegenius(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
exactly.
Many times sex with a very beautiful girl has disappointed me. The looseness of the punay has been a let Down.

Every man wana screw the pretty girl
I thought ubunja is a lady.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by agbonkamen(f): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2019
flowx:
As AGBONKAMEN and UBUNJA don dey craz on top another pesin matter now, who go separate them? 2 mature ladies for that matter. I can see they're both frustrated because they never get suitors. The picture on there profile shows they're hoes. Nonsensicality!
let me pretend I didn't read this thrash you wrote under the influence of Low sperm count frustration, half men don't talk when real ladies talk. Mumu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Cojoness(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Choi dis man go enjoy die
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by agbonkamen(f): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2019
majamajic:

u must be crying a river down there right now , the guy looks good.
comon I was just kidding I deal with personalities and physicalities grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by mixta140: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Dope...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by agbonkamen(f): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you get High taste...immediately I saw your statement..rushed down your profile pix..I swear you no disappoint me..babes like you sabi set ideal standards...later una go dey cry say all men are the same...
something I posted jokingly is making you guys without the features restless and stupid.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Kenturkey048(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
something I posted jokingly is making you guys without the features restless and stupid.
and who told you am without the features...am sorry sha..¿meself na joke I dey ooo.....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by goodnewscliff(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2019
gentlegenius:

I thought ubunja is a lady.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by AMI3(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
I tot that u have gone. u still HV time for them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by emonis88: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
No dey salivate on top another person food.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by emonis88: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2019
QueenSekxy:

It should tell you how short they are, that's why they are pained. They hate seeing girls say or admire what they(men) don't have.
Height

Money

Class

Stature

Sense.
And now u think u ve sense abi?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by agbonkamen(f): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2019
AMI3:
I tot that u have gone. u still HV time for them.
Dem want use mentions finish my career grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2019
By 2035... some people won't be wearing anything in the name of fashion.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by femi4: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
Dream on ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.