Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) (16001 Views)

President Buhari Officially Unveils The New NNPC Brand / Abba Kyari: New Video Contradicts Ndlea’s Claim / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by BleedingPen: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
The new Group Managing Director (GMD) of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mallam Mele Kyari, has promised to fix the country’s four refineries before the end of 2023, Igbere TV reports.

He also pledged to put an end to the importation of premium motor spirit, otherwise known as petrol, before the end of his four-year term.

Igbere TV reports that the new GMD made the pledge while taking oath of office at his swearing in ceremony held yesterday, in Abuja.

His words:
“There will be no corruption without discretion. We will work with all stakeholders within the NNPC Group to ensure there is no discretion in the system.

“I recognise the weight of being a GMD of NNPC Group. If anything I know there's eternal accountability when I will stand before my Creator to give full account of all my actions.

“We will build this company to enable it compete with its global peers. We are not saying we will not make mistakes along the way, but we will not make deliberate mistakes.

“To my family members, from today, if you accept any gift from anyone, then it is not from me. So those who want to give my family members gifts, let them know that my family members can never influence me.

“To the GMD Emeritus, Dr Maikanti Baru, I can't thank you enough. I will like you to just sit down and tell yourself that you have done the right thing.

“In the last 3 years, we have made giant trides under Baru. I am an insider in many of the laudable achievements recorded under him. We are going to deliver on the expectations of Nigerians from this great Corporation.

“It is a promise that we shall remain more open, more credible, more focused and more accountable to all Nigerians.

“We will deliver all our four refineries within the life of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration. We shall seek strategic partnerships to ensure Nigeria becomes a net exporter of petroleum products.”

Igbere TV reports that Kyari assumed office as 19th GMD following the retirement of ex-GMD Maikanti Baru, who clocked statutory retirement age of 60, Sunday, July 7.

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari had on June 20, announced the appointment of Mele Kyari as the new GMD of the NNPC.

http://igberetvnews.com/823096/nnpc-gmd-baru-retires-at-60-photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2019
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2019
President of nigeria ABBA KYARI

GMD OF NNPC ABBA KYARI YOUNGER BROTHER

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Na dem dem
Only Northerners are trusted.

Do well for this country o

12 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2019
North ti take over....

6 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by kereman1: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Blackfire:
North ti take over....

ontop our oyel.

13 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Realist5: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2019
Inaugural stealing.

5 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2019
This country is in trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2019
grin

Buhariiiii...we will yet survive you...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2019
Nawa, southern oil but Hausa is in charge

22 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
sad
Dauras and Kyarris everywhere!
Obasanjo will be well remembered for the prompt awareness on the ongoing fulanization and muslimization agenda.
That singular act unified Nigerians on rejection of any Trojan horse to usher in the agenda. And we will continue to fight it till the Mad Madhu leaves by hook or crook!

15 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by maxtop(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Another scam from APC ....

16 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Sincerely this post has really changed the way I view life..... I showed it to my Pastor and he said I can sin forever and still make heaven..... silver and gold I have none but in appreciation I just wanna say "WOW COOL POST THANKS FIR SHARING"
Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by otijah(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Every where you go now is kyari

14 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Zaikon(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Era of kyaris their time though it has been some bfore.

4 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Toscarel: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2019
Dd
Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2019
ezenwajosh:
President of nigeria ABBA KYARI

MDG OF NNPC ABBA KYARI YOUNGER BROTHER

POINT OF CORRECTION

GMD and Not MDG

and

ABBA and MELE are NOT brothers, both from different STATES... kaji ko ??....u hear ??

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2019
kereman1:

ontop our oyel.

Surrounded by RUGA

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by DameB(f): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2019
kereman1:

ontop our oyel.

Na wa o.
Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2019
Northern people running nnpc back to back

..and one dude somewhere is oshogbo is shouting one Nigeria

undecided

6 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2019
Kyari the name that open doors in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2019
Danwakae:

POINT OF CORRECTION

GMD and Not MDG

and

ABBA and MELE are NOT brothers, both from different STATES... kaji ko ??....u hear ??

Na you sabi. All we can see is the Kyari's every where.
Government of the Kyari's, by the Kyari's, for the Kyari's undecided

8 Likes

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Bold move
Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Edyice: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Nawa, southern oil but Hausa is in charge

Na so Na

Northerners in every post .. top post , low post , side post , behind post ... Choping money continues..

But solar energy will change all things ..

Just a little time left . You will see how many of them will die .. their sales will drop as well as the six figures grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Hausa enjoying southerner wealth Buhari God will punish you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by Edyice: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2019
This is the main reason why northerners won't allow separation..

Oil money sweet die but oyibo people go change am for them ..

Solar cars are out
Solar panels are getting stronger by the dey ..

Very soon sales from crude oil will drop and all the northerners that want to die on top fuel will eventually die on top it grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Knocks PDP Over Gunmen Invasion At Primary / E-Results Transmission: Why Senate Can’t Subject INEC Power To NCC - Tambuwal / Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.