Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

The State Of Ajeromi LGA Roads(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Ajeromi LGA Roads(pics) (23725 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Ajeromi LGA Roads(pics) by abbaashiru(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Igbobyblood:
But they have president for 8 years, vp for 4 years and now speakership.

So why is there flood or bad roads in south west? I'm curious

PRESIDENT 8 YEARS - OBASANJO
VICE PRESIDENT 5 YEARS and counting... OSINBAJO
SPEAKER 9 YEARS and counting... BANKOLE/ GBAJABIAMILA

1 Like

Re: The State Of Ajeromi LGA Roads(pics) by Ttipsy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
since fashola till date no road has being constructed there. I don't knw what we hv done to them.
Re: The State Of Ajeromi LGA Roads(pics) by actualization: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
YES....that is the true situation....but all manner of fees are collected... from vehicles.....@. achakpo junction...,near the local council... boundary. etc... Some one should tell. us. what. Gov.. Ambode.
did in Ajeromi Ifelodun .. Local Govt......but d most amazing one. is. l where I Mr.. Ayoola....the local Government Chairman... what Palative measures has he taken... the.??..about 2yrs gone.. these are facts...
Re: The State Of Ajeromi LGA Roads(pics) by do4luv14(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
All what highmood d OP wrote is the truth, currently part of Ajegunle, if not All of Ajegunle will bi thrown into black out, if the electric pole resting on the fence of peter zion falls,

the council chairman should be ashamed of himself, there is a pothole right infront of the secretaries what had he done nothing,

what are the fees being collect by those agberos being used for?

Since the coming of Ayoola Ajegunle had not remain thesame again,
from okoya to Aduke junctio to Itire to owoyemi to ifelodunt secretary,

its one big pothole after the other,

not to talk of the endless fight every time,

if i could turn back the hands of time ,i would love AJ to go back days of our council chairman and baales, from 1996 to the time of Ayoola,

so much peace, motorables roads, with unity in diversity

1 Like

Re: The State Of Ajeromi LGA Roads(pics) by AnthonyAk(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
lol this one is even good
Re: The State Of Ajeromi LGA Roads(pics) by olamikhail(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Too bad i didn't take pictures. Work has started on the boundary-->achakpo route.
and don't forget that Uzor street and ago hausa-->Mechanic bustop is passable.
Doesn't mean your wrong bout the roads though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate / Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.