Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal (27834 Views)

Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / Empirical Evidence That Atiku Defeated Buhari In The Last Election / Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
PDP and Atiku are just grasping at straws... All I have heard since the beginning of this case are allegations with little or no evidence, hard evidence at that.

How can you expect to beat an incumbent who has the judiciary under his palm without solid, hard and irrefutable evidence?... Someone is lying to Atiku and giving him false hopes, or maybe he is the one lying to himself. Either case, his lawyers are ripping him off.

16 Likes

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Malawian(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
But why "Buhari" left ear no cut for this picture?

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by nwakibie3(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiWailer:

PDP will defeat Buhari in Katsina his state ?

"APC scored 872,000 and PDP scored, 905,000."

M0r0ns na only money dey Sabi steal. Next time this is a believable figure

APC scored : 826,682 while PDP scored 905,327

I pity Atiku. So he is wasting all this money for eediots to come and testify ?

is it your money

i wonder what you said when buhari was also wasting his money going to court for losing an election during obj era

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by tiger28: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
ROUND figures PDP didnt package that LIE well

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by tuniski: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiWailer:

I pity Atiku. So he is wasting all this money for eediots to come and testify ?

He was defeated there in 2007. Buhari's mojo is gone the election was massively rigged with the guise of cult followership in the north for the failure buhari.
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Bruno531(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
incminx6130x:

Does this really work

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by bizzibodi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Why did PDP don't package this lies very well,no small figures in 100s just 905,000 & 872,000 d result according to chairman is not even from atiku's server.

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
PDP - reduced to trolls grin grin grin

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by MrMou: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
tuniski:

He was defeated there in 2007. Buhari's mojo is gone the election was massively rigged with the guise of cult followership in the north for the failure buhari.
Dey try talk smart sometimes, ehn PDP sycophants! Is Atiku from Katsina like Yar'Adua?
Yar'Adua definitely added rigging, but rigging or no rigging, he still has the right to defeat Buhari as e be say him na from Katsina & him party dey power.

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by LookSharp: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lmao ..... APC yawa go gass oo
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by 35824L: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
heskeyw:
Some witnesses needs to cross examined privately before they appear as witness in court.
“These are our own results, we collated in our state not the ones from the server.” he already shot himself in the leg.

Atiku was given 14 days to prove his case, so the ibo man mobilizing them for Atiku would just pack them in one room, pay them 2k each and give them one paper to memorize as their testimony. But almost all of them have been speaking off script so far when they mount the dock. Don't know whether it is panic attack or their conscience distorting their thoughts grin

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by SaintLucia: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
This one no Sabi lie sef, so the two parties had round figures on thousands according to your calculation? The chance of such is very slim
I tire o, I even do my own calculation is like Atiku and his server dey tell us say na only PDP and APC contested for that election and other political parties no get votes.

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by tuniski: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
bizzibodi:
Why did PDP don't package this lies very well,no small figures in 100s just 905,000 & 872,000 d result according to chairman is not even from atiku's server.
Yes their own state situation room. And yes it is possible. The round figure is not literary.
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by newandsharp: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dorischuks:

“These are our own results, we collated in our state not the ones from the server.”

The case should be dismissed for lack of creative, logical or sound evidence.

These are your results , fabricated to meet with yearnings of your supporters!!!

Team Atiku, I did not vote for Buhari but you disappointed in your defence... Seems Buhari will win with the evidence . your Evidence you are presenting

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by tuniski: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
SaintLucia:
I tire o, I even do my own calculation is like Atiku and his server dey tell us say na only PDP and APC contested for that election and other political parties no get votes.
They have no business discussing inconsequential parties.
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by abbeynism(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nchenches:
Let the Judiciary remove Buhari as president, if not, next four years, there shall be no more Nigeria.

Learn to say something reasonable in public places. Neither Atiku nor Buhari is our messiah. You have been kn the empty threat for years.

Having Buhari is a great error for this nation having Atiku will be the worst.

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by adekennis(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
This guys are joker
.How come the two results are round figure..I dont get..This PDP people arent smart at all..smh

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by tuniski: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
newandsharp:

The case should be dismissed for lack of creative, logical or sound evidence.

These are your results , fabricated to meet with yearnings of your supporters!!!

Team Atiku, I did not vote for Buhari but you disappointed in your defence... Seems Buhari will win with the evidence . your Evidence you are presenting
Quite a shallow perspective.
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by tuniski: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
adekennis:
This guys are joker
.How come the two results are round figure..I dont get..This PDP people arent smart at all..smh
Lame
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Dandavido: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Just listen to yourself. Idiot

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Henrichemeka(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
We are watching, only if we have judicial independence in this country.
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by SaintLucia: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
tuniski:

They have no business discussing inconsequential parties.
See me see this orangutan. So other parties no participate in the election ba? And Sowore that won his polling unit was voted by ghosts ba? See why u should emancipate your brain from that latest IndecentStar and start to reason like us.

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Hillzy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
dignity33:
BUHARI IS USING THE MAN TO RUBBISH THE SERVER THINGS. PDP SHOULD BE CAREFULL
Seriously there is real sense in this.

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by GoodGovernance: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiWailer:

I pity Atiku. So he is wasting all this money for eediots to come and testify lie ?
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by MYHUBBY: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
PDP fighting a lost battle

Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Eteka1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
This man dey yarn okpata!
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by Kingspin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Our judiciary has a lot of work to do in this country
Re: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal by fredoooooo: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hallucinations grin

Kano Rerun: APC Stakeholders Meet In Nasarawa LGA, Strategize How To Win / Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)