Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,801 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class (66114 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by GistMore9: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
22-years-old Nigerian dwarf model, Fatima Timbo graduates from Middlesex University in London with a first class degree.

The 4-feet model with dwarfism started a career in modelling in an attempt to promote body positivity for people with dwarfism and other physical conditions.

She wrote;
Over the last 4 years I’ve been studying for an accounting and finance degree. Can’t believe I graduate with a first class! Anything possible when you put your mind to it #mdxgrad19 #graduation #issagraduate

See more; http://gistmore.com/dwarf-model-fatimo-graduates-from-middlesex-university-with-first-class

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by GistMore9: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
See more graduation photos ==> HERE

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by victorian(f): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Congrats!!!!!!!

Better pikin.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Ebukawaylaid(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by crazyABO(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Which one is middlesex Oyinbo and sch name self angry congrats to her

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TANID(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
crazyABO:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

Seriously It's Sound Funny To Me, Perhaps Someone Can Explain To Us, What "MiddleSex" Mean.

Anyway Congratulation To Her.

3 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by GistMore4: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Hintona(f): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

Seriously It's Sound Funny To Me, Perhaps Someone Can Explain To Us, What "MiddleSex" Mean.

When you are in the middle of sex
or maybe when you are in ur middle age and you have a sex i.e you are not cisexual

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Congrats to her
She has successfully proved that dwarfism doesnt hinder the mind.
Neither doesnt stop one from studying further and succeeding in the chosen career path.

Many Cheers to Her

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Joystark(f): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Just wow.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Joystark(f): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hintona:

or maybe when you are in ur middle age and you have a sex i.e you are not cisexual

Nnem innukwa!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by GistMore2: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by properties4sale: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Congrats to her!!!

Down to more important news, see home gadgets you can acquire at give away price,

https://www.nairaland.com/5283231/furniture-home-appliances-very-cheap
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by nanakgh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
You won't see the so called 'celebs' here. Since she's not showing her vagina or shaking her buttocks. Well done, you strong woman.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Raydos: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
22years? Wow!!! She looked 100 already!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by GISTBL0G: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Eggovic: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hintona:

Beautiful
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Amuocha: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Fuckthamods: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin fuckin this one now is like using a intimacy gadget to service yourself.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by travelwaka: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Smart Beautiful lady, jolly happy girl more wins for you. The name of the University though middle what?? Imagine telling your Nigerian parent that you want to go and study in the University of Middlesex, I just legit heard my mom voice in my head saying you will not study in the middlesex in Jesus name. grin cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by visijo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ladies, marry a man that is older than you so that by the time u start loosing ur beauty he's also loosing his eyesight���

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by mightyhaze: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

sch for shemales and maybe dwarfs grin
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by oblaak(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
We Yoruba Muslims can’t deny our own. Too much ewedu will always affect our health. IPOB people were right.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by famzynet: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
The way everybody is graduating with first class from UK keeps me wondering if their own first class is different from the one we know in Nigeria.
Congrats to her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by holluwai(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
I have a fetish for these people tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by datola: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wow!
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by adecz: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin grin

Guyzz,

Is she 'doable' ?? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by dejio42(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Congrat girl. Keep forwarding

Middlesex university undecided
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Graphic pics
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Solidkay(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lol make I no talk wetin dey my mind cos I dey fear internet, it never forgets
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by KanuSE: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
crazyABO:

You need to travel out and visit places.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.