Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) (70464 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by NanoSec: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
nwafresh:
Registered this morning and I've received the test link which will expire in 5days..please any shell PQ? Help a brother.

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by patriks005(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
I have one presently in Kaduna.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Destined2lead:
Why exactly is this car worth 1 bilion naira

I wonder o. Can someone really explain?
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by loomer: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na so them move my colleague Ferrari from him car park. The guy wan die.

Hope no be stolen car sha
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by ojietu: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Destined2lead:
One of the reasons is that it is built with an aircraft engine.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Destined2lead:
I think its become more of a work of art, coupled with limited production and exclusive offers to buy, it is projected to appreciate in value with time....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Puregold3(f): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
1 billi...Money that can change a whole generation's story.
On top one car that can lazzdent nd explode
Nd I'm owing Airtel..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by DameB(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Later people will be saying Nigeria has no money. Buhari has even je ìgbésẹ for naija grandchildren yet unborn
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by rosy1992(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
That's fascinating
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by bimgo: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
The person above me said-----Me i can't lie o I HAVE NOT SEEN IT
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by tokrizy: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy this one pass efcc ooooo e get the kind car wey you go buy the car itself go dey intimidate efcc officers unless na presidential order
.1billion naira I jst weak for d mata joor
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Harlem2(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
UceeGod:
NI billion that can change 1000 lives for good in this country, some Nigerians are just evil.

The owner doesn't know Nigeria as a country
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by DameB(f): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I think its become more of a work of art, coupled with limited production and exclusive offers to buy, it is projected to appreciate in value with time....

More often than not these exotic cars appreciate in value with time and previous ownership, so it's an investment if you can afford it
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Takinrin1: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lol...Upon on all '' the situation of this country is critical"they won't kill us sha
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

What do you expect from Nigerians when they see a car packed with over 1000hp which can clock over 400km/h? A car that can accelerate from 0-100 in just 3 seconds and again, is very expensive.

The development of the Bugatti Veyron was one of the greatest technological challenges ever known in the automotive industry. Everything had to be developed from scratch in order to achieve the performance specs and then everything had to be implemented in the car.

In this video, you’ll see how a lot of Nigerians gathered around the wonder-on-wheel designed and developed in Germany by the Volkswagen Group.

Some people are saying this is the first Bugatti Veyron in Nigeria whereas others are opposing it. Some said they have seen up to two different Bugatti Veyrons in Abuja.

Have you seen any Bugatti Veyron before in Nigeria? If your answer is yes; kindly tell us where?

Let’s hear from you in the comment section.

Watch the video

Source: https://autojosh.com/nigerian-amazed-bugatti-veyron-billion/

I get one na
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dino shocked
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Viktorino: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Maintaining that car is not easy.Hope the owner has insurance? its more of a liability if anything goes wrong.Kudos to the owner! Enjoy your life because,you only live once!
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Lonelypacifist6: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Puregold3:
1 billi...Money that can change a whole generation's story.
Nd I'm owing Airtel..
Sorry
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Originalsly: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nairalandmentor:

Some Nigerians with money can be very stupid eh. What's the use of that car on potholed roads?

..... the same kind person would be living in the middle of the desert and buy yatch. Just another poor person with lots of money.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by 4ckTOT0: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

[s]What do you expect from Nigerians when they see a car packed with over 1000hp which can clock over 400km/h? A car that can accelerate from 0-100 in just 3 seconds and again, is very expensive.[/s]

that is not why they are amazed. they are amazed because a its surprising to see someone from a shit hole that is classified as the poverty capital of the world buy a car of 1billion. an amount that is enough to get 10% of nigerians in poverty out of poverty
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
That's because it's no longer cost 1 billion naira ($4m), thanks to Arab billionares selling there's for cheap to get the latest model.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by okuwehcris: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
simonlee:
1 billion naira car on Nigerian roads?

in Nigeria we don't have potholes on roads....we have roads on potholes!
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by DJInfluence: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Assuming say we get the road to drive this car from 0 to 100km/h in even 10 seconds not to talk of the 3sec, i for jealous the owner. With the kind of roads we have, somebody is wasting money on such cars. Apart from the pride of owning that car, i don´t see the point. And even the pride is muted by the fact that before someone cough that money to buy such ride, then people already knew they are wealthy. So what´s the point? Please the Wealthy people here should enlighten me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
lonelydora:
Just an ordinary Bugatti Veyron? Why are people amazed?

How much did Diezani Allison and Patience Jonathan stole? How much did jobless Buhari's son buy his bike? How much did Babachair Lawal used in cutting grass? How did Former Naval Officer hide in his septic tank?

There is money in this country. I'm not surprised.

Bro you are right that machine is nothing infact apart from the few you mentioned above I can point to over 10 people I know and who are not even in the class of Dangote or Adenuga or Otedola etc I mean people not even near to these ones I mentioned who can buy 2 or 3 of these machine at a go without even shaking at all.

There are damn f u c k i n g bloody silent billionaires out there. If you know you know. Im not move a bit i have seen veyron on number of occasion in the country and outside so i see it as *one of those*.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Lonelypacifist6: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fashola's Nephew has one upgraded buggati from Dubai.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Mckandre(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Theirs actually two in my parents garage now,its just that my phone camera is faulty if not i wuld ve uploaded some pics.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lizilicious:
I no blame them sha...
I dunno who i blame though
ever heard of buhary

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by rhythyson: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
somebody buy car na me go dey look for the type of car for street.

dem swear for me.

i beg second base jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.