Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) (70466 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by King44(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
lonelydora:

Omo, the brake pads are titanium. The body is made of the material used in making an aeroplane, Duralumin and others. It's a car for the rich.
same materials that were used to make Bugatti bike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by MobilityExpress: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Destined2lead:
Why exactly is this car worth 1 bilion naira

Because your currency is s shithole currency grin
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by bendike: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
I suspect Ned Nwoko shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by kisscivic(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
1 billion Naira car that you can not drive on 95% of Nigeria road
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by csmart050(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
wow, new toy in town
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
simonlee:
1 billion naira car on Nigerian roads?

in Nigeria we don't have potholes on roads....we have roads on potholes!

grin grin grin.... This ur mouth i go soon padlock am cheesy...
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
The veyron has been around for a while tho...

It’s the Chiron that is the new thing that one go cost die... it gets to 500km/hr
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
I for comment but 1billion for a car i no fit talk oooo.....

Biko nu this car fit drive person go heaven
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by stasius: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
On which road is the owner going to drive 400km/h?? . grin grin grin

Excess money. Come and drive na. Shebi na for nigerian road? Odiegwu
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

What do you expect from Nigerians when they see a car packed with over 1000hp which can clock over 400km/h? A car that can accelerate from 0-100 in just 3 seconds and again, is very expensive.

The development of the Bugatti Veyron was one of the greatest technological challenges ever known in the automotive industry. Everything had to be developed from scratch in order to achieve the performance specs and then everything had to be implemented in the car.

In this video, you’ll see how a lot of Nigerians gathered around the wonder-on-wheel designed and developed in Germany by the Volkswagen Group.

Some people are saying this is the first Bugatti Veyron in Nigeria whereas others are opposing it. Some said they have seen up to two different Bugatti Veyrons in Abuja.

Have you seen any Bugatti Veyron before in Nigeria? If your answer is yes; kindly tell us where?

Let’s hear from you in the comment section.

Watch the video

Source: https://autojosh.com/nigerian-amazed-bugatti-veyron-billion/

No, Nigerians are not amazed at the technical or performance details of this car. Most don't know, so they don't care. Its about the price as well as who it might belong to. There is mass poverty in the land.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by felixawe(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yeah,I have one...Nice ride always

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
lonelydora:

Omo, the brake pads are titanium. The body is made of the material used in making an aeroplane, Duralumin and others. It's a car for the rich.
Can it take someone to heaven? Since it cannot, it is just vanity. One day it will pass away with the world itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Destined2lead:

Because Nigerians are stupid and the naira is worthless

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
The car is super fast.. The acceleration pace is something else
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Linsigne(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
This car don tay, why una just dey Shout, the video dey youtube since 2014
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by chijokz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
lonelydora:
Just an ordinary Bugatti Veyron? Why are people amazed?

How much did Diezani Allison and Patience Jonathan stole? How much did jobless Buhari's son buy his bike? How much did Babachair Lawal used in cutting grass? How did Former Naval Officer hide in his septic tank?

There is money in this country. I'm not surprised.
I agree with you..I'm not surprised either..there's insane money in Naija..We've not even included the silent and humble billionaires who don't make news and prefer to be anonymous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
There was already at least one in 2014, landed in Abuja, saw it a couple of times driving carefully.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Destined2lead:
The engine in this car has 16 cylinder, you can imagine the torgue and horsepower efficiency. This is why it cost that much.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by chijokz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
jrusky:

Bro you are right that machine is nothing infact apart from the few you mentioned above I can point to over 10 people I know and who are not even in the class of Dangote or Adenuga or Otedola etc I mean people not even near to these ones I mentioned who can buy 2 or 3 of these machine at a go without even shaking at all.

There are damn f u c k i n g bloody silent billionaires out there. If you know you know. Im not move a bit i have seen veyron on number of occasion in the country and outside so i see it as *one of those*.
Exactly! I happen to know a few myself..There are quite a number of silent and humble wealthy individuals in the country who can easily buy them but prefer not to.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by 001spice: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
My landlord owns 1
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Sorry which road is the owner going to drive it.. not on Nigerian road definitely I guess.. just asking o
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by okuwehcris: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
simonlee:
1 billion naira car on Nigerian roads?

in Nigeria we don't have potholes on roads....we have roads on potholes!
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by bulusberry: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
With this kind car.....person fit win that heavenly race way dem day talk ooooo
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by tillaman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

What do you expect from Nigerians when they see a car packed with over 1000hp which can clock over 400km/h? A car that can accelerate from 0-100 in just 3 seconds and again, is very expensive.

The development of the Bugatti Veyron was one of the greatest technological challenges ever known in the automotive industry. Everything had to be developed from scratch in order to achieve the performance specs and then everything had to be implemented in the car.

In this video, you’ll see how a lot of Nigerians gathered around the wonder-on-wheel designed and developed in Germany by the Volkswagen Group.

Some people are saying this is the first Bugatti Veyron in Nigeria whereas others are opposing it. Some said they have seen up to two different Bugatti Veyrons in Abuja.

Have you seen any Bugatti Veyron before in Nigeria? If your answer is yes; kindly tell us where?

Let’s hear from you in the comment section.

Watch the video

Source: https://autojosh.com/nigerian-amazed-bugatti-veyron-billion/

this isn’t the first Bugatti veyron in Nigeria Former IG of police Abubakar’s first son Jamal Abubakar is a proud owner of a Bugatti and it has been spotted countless times on the streets of Abuja @AutoJoshNG

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by MrArt(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2019

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by bizhop01: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
crafteck:
Vanity upon vanity... All is Vanity
Poor man consolation prize.
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by lonelydora: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Can it take someone to heaven? Since it cannot, it is just vanity. One day it will pass away with the world itself.

If Solomon with all his 700 concubines, 300 wives, riches, and wisdom says "Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity"

Then truly, ALL IS VANITY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by moshino(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
lonelydora:
Just an ordinary Bugatti Veyron? Why are people amazed?

How much did Diezani Allison and Patience Jonathan stole? How much did jobless Buhari's son buy his bike? How much did Babachair Lawal used in cutting grass? How did Former Naval Officer hide in his septic tank?

There is money in this country. I'm not surprised.

...and how much do you and your entire family have in your accounts, or anywhere in the world?
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
That is why your life is not progressing
crafteck:
Vanity upon vanity... All is Vanity
Re: Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Your ignorance is undefeated
PrincewithGod:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.