Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support (45242 Views)

Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment / Saheed Osupa's Saxophonist Down With Kidney Ailment, Begs Nigerians For N15m / Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eya, poor guy. This life ehn, things can go upside down randomly. I wish him a safe transplant ahead.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by idonhammer: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Too much shayo for yard

fidet1:
Why these artists de always get kidney problems.

1 Like

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Neddstark: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
God forbid medical health problems. See us chasing money while others battling to keep breathing. God bring helpers to you Biglo

5 Likes

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Blackfire(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
I pity you PJ mask generation that think those musicians are real ....

Super gecko ,muscle

1 Like

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
shitholenation:
I wonder why this guys do not save for tomorrow.
If he save wetin him go chop?Na music be their only source of living and if their music no reign again na from the savings them go dey take chop.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by dreu2fine(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wen u guys are abusing urself wt expensive wines,gins,voca etc and hard drugs punishing ur kidney.u cnt save moni during dea reign.now disturbing people. I pray God help u guys
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Femeto: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
2shots come and help your guy.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by judgementyard(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Gosh
I really need to stop drinking heavily
Maybe during weekends alone.
Forget story o, man must dey talk to himself

For all these artists when dem dey ball na beer beer ororo ororo Upandan. Biglo that year when he sing "2shots nekwa see that babe" see am dey hold booze and ceega.

Now all he sees is "nekwa see that death" if he is not treated asap. At least them go contribute for am. If anything do me lasan na Sara. Money wey dem go contribute For me no go fit buy ceega.
deep talk! undecided
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
fidet1:
their lifestyle nau
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Mopolchi: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
GOFRONT:
After eating Sumptuous and delicious ladies.....2Shot look at what you have caused Biglo!!!
Why you dey call 2shot shey na him give am kidney issue Na him suppose call 2shot beg am for wetin him do 2shot.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Adakintroy2: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wen them tell them say the wages of sin is death, them think sat na lie.

We're all the money we DE always DE una background for shoot. All the big waiste Don come save you?

Now reality Don set in. All the acting Don disapear. We're are your friends.

That's how many celeb will with red cups all the time will end. Disgraceful begging for aid after many showoff. One off una need to die shamefully and painfully so the rest know not to follow this drinking part. Maybe na because dem DE always come to una rescue make una no free get the sense.

I no get time t sorry for anyone. Time no de.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by mrdrama: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
dreu2fine:
Wen u guys are abusing urself wt expensive wines,gins,voca etc and hard drugs punishing ur kidney.u cnt save moni during dea reign.now disturbing people. I pray God help u guys

Are you ok?
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by tellwisdom: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ogbeni, u sing one music come relax on hustle...now u need money , u de solicit for support. Oboy, the 80naira wey remain my hand na for garri o...maybe next time sad
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Chijeep(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
all dox money pasted on d background of d 2nd pix shud b more than enough to fund his bills.

u c am now...wen una dey blow we no dey c una break light.

well...we all wish u quick recovery.

pls n pls support...
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by zemx17(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
U need Jesus
Joromi12:
Kidney ailmest are a waste of time. Person go still dies despite transplant. Euthanasia is needed. Shayo masters
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Orpe7(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Pick insurance lai lai una no go gree
Now yall would be begging online for help
Nawao
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by cosef: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
I advise Nigerians to always go for Kidney function tests at least once in 6 months.

The rate of kidney ailment diagnosis is becoming alarming. Many Nigerians walk around with only one kidney functioning but think they are healthy and believe the symptoms are the usual 'malaria and typhoid', they keep taking the Malaria drugs and 'mixing drugs' until the only functional kidney capitulates and they end up in dialysis rooms.

Kidney function tests are not expensive compared to the cost of just one dialysis session and you'll need about 3 sessions of the dialysis per week to stay reasonably alive till transplant is done (if it will ever be done before the person dies).

Even while undergoing the dialysis the kidney function tests are still done to monitor the electrolytes, uremia and creatinemia of the patients. So why avoid it when you are healthy?

Be wise and help yourselves Nigerians!

Be wise!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by SammyTJack: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
When u no blow before village people realize
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Baroba(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kidney problems can be non alcoholic related, if you don't know his history don't judge him.. And for those asking why he didn't save, I doubt if he made that much from music..He was never an a list artist, and back then music wasn't paying that much.. Then the biggest concerts were campus tours sponsored by the likes of Benson and Hedges or NBL.. Get well Biglo..

5 Likes

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by onwuakpachris(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Gosh

For all these artists when dem dey ball na beer beer ororo ororo Upandan. Biglo that year when he sing "2shots nekwa see that babe" see am dey hold booze and ceega.

Now all he sees is "nekwa see that death" if he is not treated asap. At least them go contribute for am. If anything do me lasan na Sara. Money wey dem go contribute For me no go fit buy ceega.
Oga.. something go still kill u wen ur time's up..whether u like it or not...maybe dangote truck or SARS...All die na die..

3 Likes

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by saajus: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
When
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by nokatakata: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
all the guys buying Bentley ..oya come and show yourself ooo. he needs just small money to treat himself. Donate money for treatment and stop wasting money on useless champagne and night clubs.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Neddyogu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
fidet1:
Alcohol and drug abuselll
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Wigetsolar: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hmm. "Boy Alinco" kuku get sense run to USA do taxi jejely.

When they are in stardom and made money, what did they do with it?
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Very sorry to say, but kidney ailment in young people is not very common.

But it does commonly manifest in young people who abuse drugs and alcohol.

Have you asked yourself why young celebrities are mostly affected by kidney ailments and if you check their background there are cases of popping champagne regulary and smoking heavily with assorted drugs, sometimes displayed on social media, then they later come to beg for money?

1 Like

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by jrusky(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Can you see what Weed and Gin as done again? The most annoying thing is these are the guys telling the world the Benz they ride worth N50M and when it's time to pay some thousands for their health bill story and begging will spring up.

Anyway I wish you speedy recovery. Maybe this will be a lesson for you if you ends up surviving it.

Smoking Weeds and consuming Gin doesn't make anyone a hard man at all its a foolish believe. Good luck.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by ehmmy11(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Gosh

why did this make me laugh.. Guy you no try
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
onwuakpachris:
Oga.. something go still kill u wen ur time's up..whether u like it or not...maybe dangote truck or SARS...All die na die..
Baba no be lie

1 Like

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:
Eya, poor guy.
This life ehn, things can go upside down randomly.. I wish him a safe transplant ahead.

Truth. Very randomly. It can 'knack' anybody, in any way, at any time That's why I shake my head in pity when I see some pompous fools feeling fly because they think they have some coins or are slightly fortunate. Two seconds, fiam, your eye go clear. It's all a big joke, what this life is. The randomness of it all is shocking. So be humble man. We're all the same. No think say you better pass another person. All na scam.

We all must learn to bring our body down. No form nothing, cos you're nothing. You're one big sickness ~ one big unexpected wahala of any kind ~ away from poverty and even death. One wrong direction wind blow away from our 'fly' life.

Best wishes to Big Lo. I desperately hope he overcomes this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by saajus: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
How did traveling tey relate with this. Did Wizkid relocate? Did RMD relocate? There are many people in Nigeria living more purposeful life than those in America. Traveling out of the country has not made you successful or immune to sickness. Boy Alinco, your case study almost died in a car crash in the US.

Wigetsolar:
Hmm. "Boy Alinco" kuku get sense run to USA do taxi jejely.

When they are in stardom and made money, what did they do with it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. / Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.