Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support (45243 Views)

Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment / Saheed Osupa's Saxophonist Down With Kidney Ailment, Begs Nigerians For N15m / Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Sammyblaq(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
I want to believe Williams Orioha has done his part; other artist need come board for BIGeL to come up strong.

Be strong BIG.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by asamaigho(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
shitholenation:
I wonder why this guys do not save for tomorrow.

did u read d.part where he said he lost his job cars, and house?...some.sickneses can make a millionire poor overnight.
lets pray for mercu.

1 Like

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Neddstark: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mopolchi:
Why you dey call 2shot shey na him give am kidney issue Na him suppose call 2shot beg am for wetin him do 2shot.

Wetin him do 2shot? But God help Biglo sha. He is fighting for his life
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by QueenVaji: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
What of tuface sef.... Penis cancer no go do am
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by gabicon: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
The performing art family need to start buying health insurance for her members and they also need to enlighten them adopting a healthy lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by victorian(f): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Awwww cry

I remember his face back then, when he use to collabo with artists.

Wow! What a life!

Sighs sad
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by rusher14: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
They be drinking 25k hennesy made in one shop in Okota thinking they are chopping life.

Some take shepe everyday, consuming roots and herbs ins doses deleterious to their health.
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by ayophil25(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
The sick guy on the chair is not biglo. Its lord of ajasa. This is scam. What I know is that guy is lord of ajasa
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by jimmyLd101: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
2short nekwa see that girl very delicious...very sumptious
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by jimmyLd101: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
rusher14:
They be drinking 25k hennesy made in one shop in Okota thinking they are chopping life.

Some take shepe everyday, consuming roots and herbs ins doses deleteriou s to their health.
Oga keep short what makes you feels you are right
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by omlueh(m): 5:26am On Jul 10, 2019
My Daddy's and Mummy's, Brother's and Sisters, let us be careful of whatsoever we say,on the social media concerning what we know about something delicate most especially KIDNEY, I am not trying to defend anyone who makes Alcohol as food consumption, but I just want people to know that not only Alcohol intake causes Kidney Failure, I lost Two of my Senior Siblings to Kidney Failure within five years interval, and both my Brother and Sister are never alcohol additional, never lustful after the opposite sex, infact my Brother was a very devoted Deeper life church member and my sister always easy going type, but the main causes of their RENAL Failure (Kidney) was High Blood Pressure which they never take into cognisance at Early stages and before they know it has gotten out of hand and leads to their Kidney Failure, how many of us do go for constant Medical check up with all the so many Stress we are passing through in these our Country Nigeria, though Ours is hereditary because both my parents have HPB but my Daddy never died of Renal Failure despite the fact that he is Late and my Mother is still very much alive going to almost Eighty years of age but what I noticed is both my parents are always with their HPB Medication which has been sustaining them and they do go for medical check-up at the General Hospital at regular intervals we the Doctor do change their medications at interval or stages, and lastly I do not pray for anyone to be a victim of RENAL Failure (Kidney) because it is a very big mi consuming dieseas, and also time consuming, I pray for GOD'S Healing Power to be on this my Brother and every other person down with Renal Failure (Kidney).
hopexter:
Celebrities with kidney ailment is as a result of excessive consumption of alcohol. He wants same Nigerians who made him wealthy to still provide funds for his surgery and not alcohol this time. Celebrities these days are all bunch of users. angry

3 Likes

Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by omlueh(m): 5:32am On Jul 10, 2019
omlueh:
My Daddy's and Mummy's, Brother's and Sisters, let us be careful of whatsoever we say,on the social media concerning what we know about something delicate most especially KIDNEY, I am not trying to defend anyone who makes Alcohol as food consumption, but I just want people to know that not only Alcohol intake causes Kidney Failure, I lost Two of my Senior Siblings to Kidney Failure within five years interval, and both my Brother and Sister are never alcohol addit, never lustful after the opposite sex, infact my Brother was a very devoted Deeper life church member and my sister always easy going type, but the main causes of their RENAL Failure (Kidney) was High Blood Pressure which they never take into cognisance at Early stages and before they know it has gotten out of hand and leads to their Kidney Failure, how many of us do go for constant Medical check up with all the so many Stress we are passing through in these our Country Nigeria, though Ours is hereditary because both my parents have HPB but my Daddy never died of Renal Failure despite the fact that he is Late and my Mother is still very much alive going to almost Eighty years of age but what I noticed is both my parents are always with their HPB Medication which has been sustaining them and they do go for medical check-up at the General Hospital at regular intervals to see the Doctor, whom do change their medications at interval or stages, and lastly I do not pray for anyone to be a victim of RENAL Failure (Kidney) because it is a very big money consuming dieseas, and also time consuming, I pray for GOD'S Healing Power to be on this my Brother and every other person down with Renal Failure (Kidney).
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by kennsville(m): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Oke nkwu... Asin toomuch alcohol and unhealthy food.
It happens to alot of people. You hear about these guys cos they are celebs.
1Sharon:
Why is it always kidney problems
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by Mopolchi: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2019
Neddstark:

Wetin him do 2shot? But God help Biglo sha. He is fighting for his life
Dem quarrel ova money undecided
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by opebiboy: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Death will befall all men. Showing emotion is worthless, keep moving till u drop
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by atilla(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Big lo. Get well soon. How can we help
Re: Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support by timesup234: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2019
I doubt this dude made up to 15million in his career

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.