Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing (386 Views)

Irish People Rush ATMs After IT Glitch Allows Them To Withdraw Free Cash / China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing by mimicue(f): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
I planned on traveling on a business trip , the person I was meant to travel with , I paid him a sum of money into his account on Sunday and he got the alert that it is successful .
On Monday we went to the bank and all zenith did was toss of around saying they have system problem , they don’t know if it will be successful , that the money I credited is not showing in the account which we both have credit and debit and my own bank confirmed the transaction was successful .
Zenith bank please refund our money , if Jim Ovia can’t run the bank they should merge with another bank.
this issue
Is out of hands and frustrating people on business trip . I won’t rest till zenith bank gives me my money

Mods please push this to front page
Re: Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing by mimicue(f): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Moderators please push this to front page .
Re: Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing by joshboo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Happened to a client of mine sweets, kindly go to any zenith bank and lay a complaint they would rectify it kk.cheers
Re: Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing by mimicue(f): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
joshboo:
Happened to a client of mine sweets, kindly go to any zenith bank and lay a complaint they would rectify it kk.cheers

I have complained I spent all day with a bank I don’t even bank with . It’s just crazy how things are done in Nigeria
Re: Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing by mimicue(f): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Front page please I can’t be the only one going through this .
Re: Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing by peteruuu(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Same here.
I was at a branch here in Ilorin yesterday and was told to come back today.
I got there today and was asked to come again this evening.

What do I want to there?
Just registration of the ATM card!.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Without Collateral In Ibadan / Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Visits Nigeria / Unusual Entrepreneur Partners Ecobank; Announces Second Cohort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.