Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch (21442 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Tospringe: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
The 13th petitioners’ witness, Audu Sani, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, on Tuesday that he could not remember the date of the last presidential election.

Sani, who was the Peoples Democratic Party’s collation agent in Lapai Local Government Area of Niger State for the presidential election, had alleged that there were incessant incidents of thuggery and sporadic shootings in many parts of the area, preventing and disrupting voting.

The witness appeared before the five-man panel led by Justice Garba Usman, to testify at the instance of the PDP, and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who are challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the February 23 poll.

He said, under cross-examination, that he submitted the results he collated in his local government to the state collation agent of his party.

Asked by the All Progressives Congress’ lawyer, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), when he submitted the results, he said he did on “the 26th”.

Asked which month, he said “April 26”.

Asked when did the election hold he said “23rd”.

When asked to mention the month, he said, “I cannot remember.”

https://punchng.com/atikus-witness-cant-remember-date-of-presidential-election/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by donphilopus: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Atiku is still cumming. cheesy grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by slim75d(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
this is what u get when u smoke too much osogbo premium weed it causes amnesia

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Boom33(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by noble2faith(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Short-term memory
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by tola9jaa: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by chloride6: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Someone should make this into a series...

With them Netflix type narrations..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by bluebay(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is only what can go to Punch.. Mumu Country. Even me sef have forgotten the election date. Anyone can forget too.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hehehehe wink cheesy grin.

Dem don chop Atiku dollars forget FeBuhari 23rd 2019.

Just 5 months ago o!

What a beautiful and glorious day it was..........for sane Nigerians!

grin cheesy wink cheesy grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by allanphash7(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
You must be *kidneying* me

Atiku is cumming true true

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by alizma: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Own goal

8 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Amuocha: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Useless report from Punch..

Even Buhari called his deputy...Osinbade grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by korilala(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Atiku...RIP.
Just give up and let go.
Better luck next four years.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Philinho(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Even Buhari will not remember..... It was rigged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by tola9jaa: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tospringe:

Asked by the All Progressives Congress’ lawyer, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), when he submitted the results, he said he did on “the 26th”.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Blackfire(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
A decoy to prevent you from seeing the real upper cut....

Atiku is coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by noble2faith(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless report from Punch..

Even Buhari called his deputy...Osinbade grin

Osinbade kor Oshunbanwo ni grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by tola9jaa: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
[center][/center] grin grin grin grin
Philinho:
Even Buhari will not remember..... It was rigged
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Being a lawyer can be very rewarding with people like Atiku roaming the streets of this planet.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by aguiyi2: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
It happens.Me sef no remember e come be one facing a multitude of SANS.May the better liar win.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Kundagarten: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
I can't remember the date either, that does not invalidate his testimony.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by tola9jaa: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
bluebay:
This is only what can go to Punch.. Mumu Country. Even me sef have forgotten the election date. Anyone can forget too.
Memory lost
Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by King44(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tospringe:
The 13th petitioners’ witness, Audu Sani, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, on Tuesday that he could not remember the date of the last presidential election.

Sani, who was the Peoples Democratic Party’s collation agent in Lapai Local Government Area of Niger State for the presidential election, had alleged that there were incessant incidents of thuggery and sporadic shootings in many parts of the area, preventing and disrupting voting.

The witness appeared before the five-man panel led by Justice Garba Usman, to testify at the instance of the PDP, and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who are challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the February 23 poll.

He said, under cross-examination, that he submitted the results he collated in his local government to the state collation agent of his party.

na must to remember date na story wey no dey credible nahin witness dey remember every single date as long as their narration is crucible

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Abeg make una shift make I laugh
cheesycheesycheesygringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by Victorblaze14(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Why will I remember the date even as I'm typing I don't remember the date..those lawyers can make you forget your own name during cross examination

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
donphilopus:
Atiku is still cumming. cheesy grin
Lol cheesy, cumming on top Titi!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by ORIENTATION101: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
I said it yesterday that Atiku witnesses re making his case like a comical relief to Nigerians.
All the witnesses so far couldn't provide a waterproof evidence. All their words re too watery to be taken as evidence under Presidential Tribunal

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
I said it yesterday that Atiku witnesses re making his case like a comical relief to Nigerians.
All the witnesses so far couldn't provide a waterproof evidence. All their words re too watery to be taken as evidence under Presidential Tribunal
GBAM!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch by FLYFIRE(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Has Buhari ever remembered any date? Ask Google & see how €UCKED UP the man is with dates

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta / 2023: Southwest Speakers Meet In Ibadan For Tinubu / Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.